5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Read what comes with the night edition. I’ve never heard of a bed cover coming standard. But when your truck comes make them put me on for you free of charge since it was supposed to be included in the package

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Guess I never read all the way to the bottom

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-093418.png
    Screenshot_20210511-093418.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 71

Cardenjj

Reaction score
Thanks man, the color is Max steel, it is probably the hardest color to really capture with a camera. Its insanely pretty in person but the color just doesn't pop in pictures! Here is a better photo that could help see the true color
(Picture is before they cleaned it for pickup)

View attachment 92996
Cool, I ordered same color. Was at a dealership yesterday and they had a Max Steel onsite. You're right, really hard to tell, but you can get some pretty colors in the right sunlight. We picked right...
Enjoy the ride

ben b

Reaction score
Same old, same old....

Last week my dealer escalated 2 levels up (to Regional Manager's boss) who reported that my RAM would enter production 5/10 (yesterday). My dealer showed me a report showing estimated build complete on 5/13.

Today RAM Chat reported that the build has not started. They are thinking maybe sometime next week.

Ordered on 2/28 Entered D1 on 4/16. Still waiting....

foolishpride

Reaction score
Just got the window sticker. As others have noticed, the price was $475 more than on the dealer order. Getting pretty excited, hopefully it arrives soon. Only thing I regret is not realizing the etorque only comes with a 23 gallon tank. I would have definitely gone with the 33 had I known. View attachment 92951
Hmm, I thought that all crew cabs came standard with a 26 Gallon tank, unless you ordered the 33 Gallon option. I'm picking up my new Crew Cab Laramie today, and I didn't order the 33 Gallon, and according to the Build Sheet, it has the 26 Gallon tank. Although, it's not listed what size the tank is on my windowsticker. That's sure odd for yours to come with a 23 gallon tank.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know rebels can depending on engine come with a 23 gallon tank. Must have upgrade to 33

drm827

Reaction score
With all of this talk about people not getting what they ordered now has me thinking. On the build a ram website I had the option for a bed cover and told the dealership that's what I wanted. When he brought back the order sheet it didn't have the bed cover on it. When I said it didn't have it he said that it came standard with the black edition. I ordered a Limited, it should have come standard with that package. Now I'm wondering if I will be looking for a bed cover when it comes in.
I think I’m the only one it has happened to. Sorry for causing negativity yesterday, but I was pretty bummed out.

ben b

Reaction score
Think you are being pretty tough on yourself. These trucks are a big chunk of change ... it's incredibly exciting but also stressful. And the industry is struggling to meet demand which means delays and mistakes.

This is a hugely supportive forum. OK to share concerns and disappointments. But don't forget the pictures when you do get your awesome truck!

drm827

Reaction score
Think you are being pretty tough on yourself. These trucks are a big chunk of change ... it's incredibly exciting but also stressful. And the industry is struggling to meet demand which means delays and mistakes.

This is a hugely supportive forum. OK to share concerns and disappointments. But don't forget the pictures when you do get your awesome truck!
Thanks man and will do. I just don’t want people reading this to think they mess up trucks all the time and then not order one. It seems like this is an isolated incident, that’s what I meant.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I think I’m the only one it has happened to. Sorry for causing negativity yesterday, but I was pretty bummed out.
If it happened to you it can happen to someone else. To sit and wait for our dream truck to be built is agonizing. To find out that your build is wrong would be crushing to anyone.

Nova90

Reaction score
Shipping "JB" status today. Now I am getting excited. Sucks knowing I'm 70 miles from the plant and I can't just go pick it up.
I'd be curious to see how long yours sits in JB. Mine has been there since 5/6. Must be a lot of spray in liners and running boards being done.

lkjk

Reaction score
If it happened to you it can happen to someone else. To sit and wait for our dream truck to be built is agonizing. To find out that your build is wrong would be crushing to anyone.
Agreed, and if it's an order error vs a build error, I'm sure there's fine print where they (the dealer) can back out. If it's a build error and you paid for it, then you're probably fine

RebelDogAndTruck

Reaction score
The day has arrived! Picked up during a long lunch break. Now I need to make it through the rest of the day with it just sitting in my driveway while I work. So tough. Got a great deal and all the employees at the dealership loved it. Though they said they have never seen a Rebel spec'd up this high.
I did find out that they (RAM) will start to ship only 1 keyfob with each new truck because of the chip shortage (and promise to get the 2nd once supplies kick back in). Thankfully I passed the cut off and got 2 keys.
Mojito green Jeep is what I upgraded from!

Attachments

• 20210511_113144.jpg
    20210511_113144.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210511_114932.jpg
    20210511_114932.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210511_132803.jpg
    20210511_132803.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 60

_poke

Reaction score
Hmm, I thought that all crew cabs came standard with a 26 Gallon tank, unless you ordered the 33 Gallon option. I'm picking up my new Crew Cab Laramie today, and I didn't order the 33 Gallon, and according to the Build Sheet, it has the 26 Gallon tank. Although, it's not listed what size the tank is on my windowsticker. That's sure odd for yours to come with a 23 gallon tank.
Just looked at my build sheet and it lists a 23-gallon tank. Oh well, I’ll see if my dealer will help me. Anyhow, I did get notification today that it will be delivered between today (5/11) and 5/20!

BlackBettyRamJam

Reaction score
The day has arrived! Picked up during a long lunch break. Now I need to make it through the rest of the day with it just sitting in my driveway while I work. So tough. Got a great deal and all the employees at the dealership loved it. Though they said they have never seen a Rebel spec'd up this high.
I did find out that they (RAM) will start to ship only 1 keyfob with each new truck because of the chip shortage (and promise to get the 2nd once supplies kick back in). Thankfully I passed the cut off and got 2 keys.
Love that blue on the Rebel, really pops with the black accents and wheels. Congrats!

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I'd take the rest of the day of in order to figure out every electronics gizmo. It'll probably take me an hour just to set radio presets, LOL. It's like buying a brand new computer.

Users who are viewing this thread