5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
Those dates seem to jive with mine - ordered 3/31 & dealer just gave me a 5/22 estimated shipping date

ben b

Reaction score
Ordered a longhorn limited on February 1. Have received both buid sheet & window sticker.
Lastest info from Ram Chat places the completed vehicle in shipping where it has been for a while with no progress updates as to where it is located geographically
I ordered a Longhorn Limited on 2/28. Still waiting for build to start.

Do you remember what approx date you saw build sheet and approx when you saw window sticker?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has it always taken 3 months to custom order a truck? Or are these just Covid times?

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very similar builds - and blue was my 2nd choice after my wife informed my that delmonico red was my first choice
:LOL:

You'll love the red! I have it in a Laramie and ordered a Limited with it as well. Went to a volume dealer that had Delmonico red, patriot blue, metallic steel, and ivory white all next to each other. The red just stands out.

bmcintyre

Reaction score
Beautiful truck!

Did you consider keeping the 26 gallon tank that is standard instead of ordering the 33?

I went with the 33 because of road-trips, taking the truck into the woods hunting for many days, and just less time having to grab gas. Seemed like a small cost for a big change in range. But I could survive without it!

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with the 33 because of road-trips, taking the truck into the woods hunting for many days, and just less time having to grab gas. Seemed like a small cost for a big change in range. But I could survive without it!
Do you have the dashed centerline in the rear view camera? It is a black dashed line that tracks the projected trajectory of the hitch, which makes positioning the truck to hook up a trailer easier. I've seen conflicting reports, and some say that any truck with the 360 surround camera does not have the centerline for some reason.

_poke

Reaction score
Just got the window sticker. As others have noticed, the price was $475 more than on the dealer order. Getting pretty excited, hopefully it arrives soon. Only thing I regret is not realizing the etorque only comes with a 23 gallon tank. I would have definitely gone with the 33 had I known. 2AD78B6C-89E6-4C9F-ACBC-5EDC46C08248.png

drm827

Reaction score
Window sticker last night, wrong interior color. I’m speechless, after 11.5 weeks..... I double checked the build sheet I got from the dealer when we built and it had the indigo/frost interior on that. I’m holding on that it’s a typo or mistake, but not that optimistic.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window sticker last night, wrong interior color. I’m speechless, after 11.5 weeks..... I double checked the build sheet I got from the dealer when we built and it had the indigo/frost interior on that. I’m holding on that it’s a typo or mistake, but not that optimistic.
Oh man...I'm sorry. In your shoes, not sure what I'd do. I'd hate going through the waiting game again.

Has it always taken 3 months to custom order a truck? Or are these just Covid times?

I heard 4-8 weeks with 8 being more 'normal' even before COVID parts, manufacturing, it was still a 2-3 week wait from inspection to train to truck to dealer's PDI so 4 would be best case scenario and probably before COVID, you were likely to get a dealer to dealer trade to get the build you wanted back when there was a lot of inventory which meant 1 week wait.

Kimkeys99

Reaction score
Order from Aaron at Mark Dodge on 05/05. Just got a call from him stating that there is a 50/50 chance that it is moved to a 2022 model. I told him that it doesn’t matter, make it a 2022, since I have to wait anyway. I notice some orders from Mark Dodge get delivered quicker that others. From reading all the pages they are averaging 59 days from order to delivery. Am I seeing this right?

Attachments

• keys build sheet 2.pdf
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

morttt

Reaction score
Getting close - Limited 4x4 with all the Chip options ordered 2/22 (Nor. Cal), build started 4/30, moved to shipping stage 5/7. Currently waiting on shipping capacity, still no ETA...but....progress!

Fingers crossed i can get it by 6/11 - summer trip starts 6/12....thoughts? Gotta be possible to ship a truck to CA in 5 weeks, right? right?

bmcintyre

Reaction score
Do you have the dashed centerline in the rear view camera? It is a black dashed line that tracks the projected trajectory of the hitch, which makes positioning the truck to hook up a trailer easier. I've seen conflicting reports, and some say that any truck with the 360 surround camera does not have the centerline for some reason.

I have the 360 camera and I do not have the dashed line. in the middle. You can see the hitch in camera view though which could help out with the alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread