5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Order from Aaron at Mark Dodge on 05/05. Just got a call from him stating that there is a 50/50 chance that it is moved to a 2022 model. I told him that it doesn’t matter, make it a 2022, since I have to wait anyway. I notice some orders from Mark Dodge get delivered quicker that others. From reading all the pages they are averaging 59 days from order to delivery. Am I seeing this right?
I haven’t seen any announcements about the 22s…what would be different between the 21 and 22?

drm827

Reaction score
Window sticker last night, wrong interior color. I’m speechless, after 11.5 weeks..... I double checked the build sheet I got from the dealer when we built and it had the indigo/frost interior on that. I’m holding on that it’s a typo or mistake, but not that optimistic.
Dealer verified it is black interior. After they tried to say I didn’t catch the mistake in the confirmation stage either, which I shot that down real quick because all the paperwork and emails I have say indigo/frost, they said the regional office won’t prioritize a new build to get it right. So I’d have to order a 2022 and wait for that. Sales manager asked if I would wait and check out the truck when it gets on the lot and tell him what is “fair” to make it right.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven’t either. I am not sure if there will be any updates or refreshing the technology.

someone in another thread mentioned a GT package. My assumption is that enough people are ordering sport hood and 22 inch wheels but they don't want the night edition package so it'd be 'sporty' appearances w/o black out. we'll have to see when the announcement comes out.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
someone in another thread mentioned a GT package. My assumption is that enough people are ordering sport hood and 22 inch wheels but they don't want the night edition package so it'd be 'sporty' appearances w/o black out. we'll have to see when the announcement comes out.
Yeah but that’d only be for the Limiteds. The Laramies have an option for that. I think it’d be weird for them to come out with features for a new model year that only apply to one specific trim, but I haven’t followed it closely from previous years so maybe they’ve done this sort of thing before?

swamprabbit

Reaction score
I ordered a Longhorn Limited on 2/28. Still waiting for build to start.

Do you remember what approx date you saw build sheet and approx when you saw window sticker?
April 12 on the build sheet & April 23 on the window sticker

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Dealer verified it is black interior. After they tried to say I didn’t catch the mistake in the confirmation stage either, which I shot that down real quick because all the paperwork and emails I have say indigo/frost, they said the regional office won’t prioritize a new build to get it right. So I’d have to order a 2022 and wait for that. Sales manager asked if I would wait and check out the truck when it gets on the lot and tell him what is “fair” to make it right.
I would contact ram cares and see if they can get that fixed before it is shipped. Sounds like the dealership entered it in wrong.

drm827

Reaction score
I would contact ram cares and see if they can get that fixed before it is shipped. Sounds like the dealership entered it in wrong.
Thanks. Was worth a try, but they said they can’t do anything as it’s already built.

Every20years

Reaction score
Fair? How about they put in the order for a ‘22 and you get to drive the one that comes in until the right one gets delivered? Or enough off the price that when you go to trade it in next year for the right interior you don’t take a loss.
I love the indigo/frost interior. My wife is jealous that she couldn’t get something like it on her Honda Pilot. Not even an option even on the top packages.

ben b

Reaction score
April 12 on the build sheet & April 23 on the window sticker
I'm happy for you that your truck is built. But seems like moving to the next phase each time has been quite long for you. I'm sure it will be worth it when it arrives because it is such a beautiful, well designed truck. But that probably just makes the long wait harder.

Would love to see pictures when yours does finally show up in your driveway!

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I ordered my rebel on 4/8 it was ordered with red accented interior. I got bumped to all black which I found out a few days after. You always have to ask for a copy of the dealers build sheet. Anyway they offered me the option to wait for 22 and reorder or some compensation. It’s much different for me since originally I wanted all black but they talked me into the red for the rebel. As the production years roll to closes they seem to lose some options being mixed together. The salesman should definitely be more educated about these things. Ultimately they really don’t care they are just looking for there commissions. Now the owner of the business is a different story. You need to speak with the owner because they are much more customer understanding

drm827

Reaction score
Fair? How about they put in the order for a ‘22 and you get to drive the one that comes in until the right one gets delivered? Or enough off the price that when you go to trade it in next year for the right interior you don’t take a loss.
I love the indigo/frost interior. My wife is jealous that she couldn’t get something like it on her Honda Pilot. Not even an option even on the top packages.
I like the sound of that first one! I understand he wasn’t going to show his hand, but yea, he has no way of knowing how much more off that interior is worth to me. That’s most of the reason why I had to order since it’s not very common.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
100 percent. When you order your supposed to get every option you want without the options you don’t want. You should play around on the build site and see if the color is still available. Now when you get the night edition with rebel they are not allowing the hemi option. Like I said they must have some stuff built already and then customize what they can with your order. If it’s an option or two off they try passing it along to you

bmcintyre

Reaction score
Hey, great looking rig. Question: Is the color Max Steel or Black? Looks black in the picture.
Thanks man, the color is Max steel, it is probably the hardest color to really capture with a camera. Its insanely pretty in person but the color just doesn't pop in pictures! Here is a better photo that could help see the true color
(Picture is before they cleaned it for pickup)

IMG_9243.jpg

RebelDogAndTruck

Reaction score
Glorious sight to see. Late evening arrival at my dealer. Hopefully will get to collect tomorrow late morning as long as my 2nd vaccine doesn't take me down for the count. Fingers crossed! Will be the first Hydro-blue Rebel with MFT and Ramboxes that I've come across hence why I had to order! Glad I ordered locally so I can collect during a long lunch break!

Attachments

• 1620683825779 -edited.jpg
    1620683825779 -edited.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 37

Users who are viewing this thread