5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

space4092

Reaction score
I wonder why no build sheet yet?
I don’t know, perhaps it doesn’t pop up until after it’s completely done, even in the body vendor stage. It’s a learning thing for all of us.

I had my build sheet before it went JB status. Normally Window sticker seems to be coming up after body vendor when it's just about to be shipped.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, I was Trim status Friday morning, no build sheet yet. The plant is working 7 days right? I wonder if the body vendor is also?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I was driving home today and had a Black Laramie Night Edition behind me the whole way. It looked so good and was killing me to look in my rearview mirror at it. Whenever mine comes in I'm going to take a long drive and enjoy it.

jgreene

Reaction score
So Ram Cares told me tonight that my Truck is now built as of today. Still no build sheet at this point. I have no idea whether to believe them or not. I'll have to call my dealer on Monday.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Thought for sure I'd have a build sheet by now, still nothing. Anyone know if the system isn't updated over the weekend?

drm827

Reaction score
I know some people have had long wait times, but anyone order a Limited in or around February? Still no build sheet or window sticker. Estimated build was last week and on Thursday dealer told me estimated ship was today (which I find quite odd but they assured me that is what the system said).

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealer definitely sees more than the people on ram chat. Ram chat is more designed for other stuff than tracking orders. What I’m not sure but dealer is assuring me I have an eta date of 5/26 for ship while ram chat says they see no eta’s. I ordered on 4/8 and am currently in D1 status. Which is another thing the dealer can tell you that ram chat can’t. Ram chat is very generic in what they tell you. I’m just hoping to get my truck sometime in June. We will see. It is not fun to order a truck. The wait is the worst

drm827

Reaction score
The dealer definitely sees more than the people on ram chat. Ram chat is more designed for other stuff than tracking orders. What I’m not sure but dealer is assuring me I have an eta date of 5/26 for ship while ram chat says they see no eta’s. I ordered on 4/8 and am currently in D1 status. Which is another thing the dealer can tell you that ram chat can’t. Ram chat is very generic in what they tell you. I’m just hoping to get my truck sometime in June. We will see. It is not fun to order a truck. The wait is the worst
Yea I agree. The dealer has told me estimated build date when Ram chat just said all the parts were resourced, available and awaiting build.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I ordered right behind you on 4/10. They told me 2-3 months and I was fine with that. Past couple of days have been killing me though. Everywhere I look I see a Ram now. Think it's the warmer weather and the fact I ordered the pano that has gotten me so antsy.

jgreene

Reaction score
Ram chat told me my truck was built last night. I tried again to confirm today. The April lady told me that no Rams are currently being built as the plant is closed. I confirmed she was referring to Sterling Heights plant where the new gen Ram is built. She tried to tell me that all Rams are built at the Warren Plant and Jeeps are made at Sterling Heights. So I take was Ram Cares says with a grain of salt.

swamprabbit

Reaction score
I know some people have had long wait times, but anyone order a Limited in or around February? Still no build sheet or window sticker. Estimated build was last week and on Thursday dealer told me estimated ship was today (which I find quite odd but they assured me that is what the system said).
Ordered a longhorn limited on February 1. Have received both buid sheet & window sticker.
Lastest info from Ram Chat places the completed vehicle in shipping where it has been for a while with no progress updates as to where it is located geographically

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
Those d

Users who are viewing this thread