5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

wright0315

Reaction score
Well you would be the first known I think, and your build looks pretty loaded. Congrats! Keep us posted as it moves along.

036c325ed287202fdcf3820e0a0a0b1b.jpg

Here is the picture my dealer sent me of their system. Pretty poor quality but the 2021-04-09 was the order date (I placed the order on 04-08 but I guess it wasn’t submitted by them until the next day?). 2021-05-12 was the estimated ship date. You can see the cursor highlighted on D1 there with the status update of 04-21. The blacked out section was just the price and VON which I wasn’t sure if I should show or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hemidakota

Reaction score
036c325ed287202fdcf3820e0a0a0b1b.jpg

Here is the picture my dealer sent me of their system. Pretty poor quality but the 2021-04-09 was the order date (I placed the order on 04-08 but I guess it wasn’t submitted by them until the next day?). 2021-05-12 was the estimated ship date. You can see the cursor highlighted on D1 there with the status update of 04-21. The blacked out section was just the price and VON which I wasn’t sure if I should show or not.

What did you order? Doesn't Gateline make the Challenger?

Nova90

Reaction score
I order limited fairly well equipped on 3/31. I got pretty excited with your initial post, thinking that perhaps I had some hope of seeing my truck in June. You just brought me back to reality!
I don't think there is any logic to figure out the timing of these things. I ordered a pretty well-equipped Rebel on 3/31 (although, I don't have some of the short supply tech equip), got the build sheet on 5/5 & it's now getting the spray in liner / running boards done.

wright0315

Reaction score
I don't think there is any logic to figure out the timing of these things. I ordered a pretty well-equipped Rebel on 3/31 (although, I don't have some of the short supply tech equip), got the build sheet on 5/5 & it's now getting the spray in liner / running boards done.

When did yours move into D1 status?

Nova90

Reaction score
When did yours move into D1 status?

I'm trying to figure that out. It was sitting @ "having all parts gathering and getting ready to be built" for about a week or 2. The mistake I made was trying to get accurate info from Ramchat. Once I reached out to the dealer, he was able to tell me it was in the process of having spray in liner & running boards done.

BlackBettyRamJam

Reaction score
I ordered on 4/8 and mine was moved to D1 status on 4/21.

Dang hoping my build may not be far behind as I ordered on 4/9. I'm only in D status as of last Wednesday and was thinking the diesel engine may delay things a bit but your D1 status would say otherwise.

ben b

Reaction score
The news keeps getting worse.

Yesterday I posted that RAM reset my "D1" date. Originally both RAM chat and my dealer told me 4/16. Yesterday both RAM chat and my dealer told me that RAM reset my D1 date to 4/30. Not sure what happened to the parts that they said were already in-house.

Yesterday my dealer told me my new production complete date is estimated as 5/13. He showed me the report so I know his data was accurate.

Today, Jeff at RAM Chat said that my truck might not start production until 5/21. So RAM keeps pushing the date later.

I see that high end trucks that other people from this forum order often get much faster delivery. I'm speculating that I bought from a fairly low volume dealer and that somebody at the dealer, region or national level keeps yanking my production slot to support others. But maybe there is some other explanation for what is going on.

Cardenjj

Reaction score
Checked with RamChat today. Was told that all my parts are in and the my truck is in Pre-production stage, waiting to start the build. Can't tell me how long it would take, ordered 3/12. But, on a good note, I received the $1000 voucher in my email yesterday. It is good until 6/30, so hopefully I'll be picking it up by then...

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Today is 9 weeks since order, still in D1, estimated ship date on report form dealer is tomorrow.......Hasn't hit the line yet...

TO_406

Reaction score
Checked with RamChat today. Was told that all my parts are in and the my truck is in Pre-production stage, waiting to start the build. Can't tell me how long it would take, ordered 3/12. But, on a good note, I received the $1000 voucher in my email yesterday. It is good until 6/30, so hopefully I'll be picking it up by then...
How'd you get the Voucher? I've read you enter your email somewhere on the ram website but I'm not sure where

TO_406

Reaction score
1620326346243.png

Nevermind I I think I figured it out......I'm assuming it's the "Signup for updates" page but I could be wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread