5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

space4092

Reaction score
The answer I got: I see that it is a Canadian Fleet vehicle. At this time you have reached the United States customer care. Due to Canadian Privacy Laws, neither US Customer Care nor Canada Customer Care are able to provide Canadian customer order status updates, and must only be obtained from the dealership who submitted the order. Please contact your dealership where the vehicle was ordered for status updates. They will be able to provide you the most accurate information available.

Is there a way to check the status for canadian orders? I am from germany and ordered my Rebel from a dealer in germany who orders all cars in canada.

Thank you.
The dealership would be the best to get status updates. The Canadian customer service is useless, they just call the dealership for you. Ram chat works sometimes when I just gave them my street and city not postal code or country. But only worked sometimes.

I do trust the dealer updates the most, ram chat seems hit and miss.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are these trucks that are being delayed Canadian orders? It would be nice if everyone put a location in their profile so we can get an idea if this is a problem that everyone is facing or just Canadians.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Are these trucks that are being delayed Canadian orders? It would be nice if everyone put a location in their profile so we can get an idea if this is a problem that everyone is facing or just Canadians.
I'm in Michigan, about 60 miles from the plant, location added to Sig line

bmcintyre

Reaction score
Ordered 2/12 - window sticker 4/28. Projected arrival window from 5/4 to 5/18.
I was notified it had begun shipping but I was curious if anyone had experience with how long it would take once it boarded the train?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 2/12 - window sticker 4/28. Projected arrival window from 5/4 to 5/18.
I was notified it had begun shipping but I was curious if anyone had experience with how long it would take once it boarded the train?
Mine started shipping ~ April 24th. (Rough).

It was in Illinois on April 25th.
Nebraska on April 27th.
Oregon on May 3rd.
Washington State on May 5th. (Mere blocks away from the dealer...but not there, yet.)

bmcintyre

Reaction score
Mine started shipping ~ April 24th. (Rough).

It was in Illinois on April 25th.
Nebraska on April 27th.
Oregon on May 3rd.
Washington State on May 5th. (Mere blocks away from the dealer...but not there, yet.)
Okay, I’m having it shipped to Louisiana, so the distance is much shorter but thank you for a good point of reference!

Nova90

Reaction score
I got tired of the Ramchat update on my 3/31 Rebel order saying "all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon" and emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge. Aaron just let me know that it's being built and currently at the body vendor. Sounds like we finally have movement!
The build sheet actually showed up today too!

Horty222

Reaction score
Looks like no one that ordered in April has moved to D1. Closest I've seen in 3/31. My vin is 767502 ordered 4/14

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I’m 766165. Ordered 4/8. Rebel pretty much loaded

bazz

Reaction score
Be on the lookout for your Ram Cash emails ! I used a bunch of different email addresses in early March but never got an email... Figures I'd get two $1,000 Ram cash emails this morning two days after picking up my truck :p Lovin' the truck anyway !

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for your Ram Cash emails ! I used a bunch of different email addresses in early March but never got an email... Figures I'd get two $1,000 Ram cash emails this morning two days after picking up my truck :p Lovin' the truck anyway !
how do you get the ram cash emails?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also got the $1,000 coupon today, after signing up multiple emails a few months ago. My penfed is just at about 60 days as well and I anticipate only being able to use that, but I wanted to have the coupon as a backup as well.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice to see a 4/8 order has hit D1 status. Double check on that and please keep me posted. Thank yiu

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Adam, am I reading this correctly? You ordered a Limited checking almost every box on 3/18, and you’ll be getting it soon?

Dealer Update:
…well, “you haven’t caught the fish until it’s in the boat”

A lot of people here hit D1 status and then despite all estimates, ended up missing those estimates.

When I ordered on 3/18, dealer said “8-12 weeks” other dealers were telling customers “12-15 weeks” So I was expecting 15 and looking forward to being thrilled with 12. It’s been 7 weeks and based on the build date estimate, of 5/14 + 3 weeks for bed utility group, running boards, train, truck then dealer pre-delivery inspection / prep, I’ll be getting it around June 10th at the earliest.

That’s 12 weeks from order. That’s what I think optimistically is when I’ll take delivery but I’d be okay with 15 but 12 sounds pretty sweet.

Now yes, to your point he said something about “build = ship” in some recent cases so 5/14 would be ship date so I’d get it 1st week of June instead of 2nd.

That sounds good but I’m just going to keep things open and check in with RAM chat in 2 weeks to see if it’s build and ready for shipment. If I check in on May 21st and the truck is “on its way to the dealer” then that’s cool.

—-

One more remark on ‘checking all boxes’ there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for build times. Mine took 7 weeks to go from VIN to “all parts are in and production is scheduled” Maybe there happened to be certain deliveries that all happened perfectly? I have a Diesel and a long bed..maybe that helped? Who knows. I definitely have a LOT of microchips in mine. Sensors, heads up display, digital mirror, 19 speakers, 12” screen, all of the buttons and such. No sunroof so maybe no sunroof helps?

I’d love it if some Stellantis employee in the production line could tell us which ones were built faster. It seems everyone’s situation is different no matter what their options are.

If there was a limited long bed diesel out there with technology package on a dealer’s, I’d be driving it already. Couldnt’ find one nationally so here we are.

Last edited:

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
…well, “you haven’t caught the fish until it’s in the boat”

A lot of people here hit D1 status and then despite all estimates, ended up missing those estimates.

When I ordered on 3/18, dealer said “8-12 weeks” other dealers were telling customers “12-15 weeks” So I was expecting 15 and looking forward to being thrilled with 12. It’s been 7 weeks and based on the build date estimate, of 5/14 + 3 weeks for bed utility group, running boards, train, truck then dealer pre-delivery inspection / prep, I’ll be getting it around June 10th at the earliest.

That’s 12 weeks from order. That’s what I think optimistically is when I’ll take delivery but I’d be okay with 15 but 12 sounds pretty sweet.

Now yes, to your point he said something about “build = ship” in some recent cases so 5/14 would be ship date so I’d get it 1st week of June instead of 2nd.

That sounds good but I’m just going to keep things open and check in with RAM chat in 2 weeks to see if it’s build and ready for shipment. If I check in on May 21st and the truck is “on its way to the dealer” then that’s cool.

—-

One more remark on ‘checking all boxes’ there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason for build times. Mine took 7 weeks to go from VIN to “all parts are in and production is scheduled” Maybe there happened to be certain deliveries that all happened perfectly? I have a Diesel and a long bed..maybe that helped? Who knows. I definitely have a LOT of microchips in mine. Sensors, heads up display, digital mirror, 19 speakers, 12” screen, all of the buttons and such. No sunroof so maybe no sunroof helps?

I’d love it if some Stellantis employee in the production line could tell us which ones were built faster. It seems everyone’s situation is different no matter what their options are.

If there was a limited long bed diesel out there with technology package on a dealer’s, I’d be driving it already. Couldnt’ find one nationally so here we are.

I order limited fairly well equipped on 3/31. I got pretty excited with your initial post, thinking that perhaps I had some hope of seeing my truck in June. You just brought me back to reality!

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I order limited fairly well equipped on 3/31. I got pretty excited with your initial post, thinking that perhaps I had some hope of seeing my truck in June. You just brought me back to reality!

I turned on calendar weeks on my Outlook. It’s keeping me sane cause March 18th to June 9th seems like forever but really, it’s just 12 weeks And well within their estimates.

…it does seem like a long time when you’re in the waiting game.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread