5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like they are getting a friends/family discount from an FCA employee. Depending on where you work you might be able to get the FCA Affiliate Rewards. The company I work for gets that and it gets you 1% below invoice + whatever incentives are available at the time. FCA Affiliates you can enter your company name and check if its available then you need a code to access a Control Number that you give to the dealer with proof of employment.
ok thanks for the info, i know my salesman have me a sheet with msrp and then friends and family break down, then added additional discounts for 1st responder and teacher that added up to 4500. i was just wondering if there was something else out there. Thanks

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ok thanks for the info, i know my salesman have me a sheet with msrp and then friends and family break down, then added additional discounts for 1st responder and teacher that added up to 4500. i was just wondering if there was something else out there. Thanks
sorry about that grammar, i meant gave me a sheet

MassDiesel

Reaction score
I ordered 2/27, VIN issued 3/8. I am still getting the same response from RAM Chat: "I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."
We have almost twins (except mine is ecodiesel) and i ordered 2 weeks after you, i'll be following your progress!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so how do you get a discount code?
Sounds like they are getting a friends/family discount from an FCA employee. Depending on where you work you might be able to get the FCA Affiliate Rewards. The company I work for gets that and it gets you 1% below invoice + whatever incentives are available at the time. FCA Affiliates you can enter your company name and check if its available then you need a code to access a Control Number that you give to the dealer with proof of employment.

Yeah and the Access Fund and Tread Lightly programs are the same as the FCA Affiliate and friends and family program (FFP)…best I understand it all.

Limited2021

Reaction score
Awesome! Was your estimated shipping date set before the built sheet came in?

I was just wondering because my estimated shipping date is April 30 and I do not have a built sheet yet.

Yes my dealer gave me the estimated ship date about 2 weeks ago and told me that they are usually pretty accurate from there experience. I was getting worried it would be delayed because when I talked to the dealer on Monday 4-26 they told me it was in Framing so figured it would take a few days to get through the plant and inspection before it would get shipped. Still hasn't been loaded on the train yet but I am getting closer.

Side note no Window Sticker as of yet.

space4092

Reaction score
Yes my dealer gave me the estimated ship date about 2 weeks ago and told me that they are usually pretty accurate from there experience. I was getting worried it would be delayed because when I talked to the dealer on Monday 4-26 they told me it was in Framing so figured it would take a few days to get through the plant and inspection before it would get shipped. Still hasn't been loaded on the train yet but I am getting closer.

Good, I hope mine will be similar then. The window sticker as far as I understand it is issued after all the extras are installed and it's ready to ship.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    982.1 KB · Views: 30

Highertechnology

Reaction score

How do you know when it’s loaded in the train? I got delivery estimate 4/26-5/10.

lkjk

Reaction score
Ordered 2/26, Build Sheet 3 days ago and Window sticker today. Ramchat said contact the dealer for an ETA but it's ready to ship...is this like a weeks long process? going to Aaron in LA

fun2bme

Reaction score
Things are starting to move more quickly since moving out of D1. RamChat today said "vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.". Does anyone know, is that status code "JB shipped to body vendor"? If not, what status is it?

EDIT: Contacted RamChat again to 'double check' status and 2nd time they said it's in paint. Still progress, but definitely not same pace of progress. So weird how two different RamChats give different status.

Last edited:

CdnSport21

Reaction score
😣😖🙁😢 ordered 2 weeks ago ,the wait is unbearable
I ordered just over 4 weeks ago, still no VIN. Sucks trying to order a truck in Canada. Spoke to the dealer today and they was no info on if the order would even be picked up. Told me I can come pickup my refund if I find another truck elsewhere on a lot. Found a ‘21 Rebel that I like very much now just need to convince the wife of spending another $8k on a vehicle that was already over budget.

Limited2021

Reaction score

Mate514

Reaction score
Good, I hope mine will be similar then. The window sticker as far as I understand it is issued after all the extras are installed and it's ready to ship.

I hope you’re wrong, got a ship date of 4-17-21 2 weeks ago. A few day after that, my buid sheet poped. No window sticker to this day...

Jay905

Reaction score
Damn… I am also from Windsor,Ontario brother.
Ordered on march 8th … sitting in D status.
I ordered my Sport with most of the bells and whistles including Advanced Safety and Blind Spot in early Feb, before those options got pulled. Still in D status. Thankfully I haven’t traded in my 2016 Ram yet.

Users who are viewing this thread