5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bro I’m psyched with the truck I ordered. I am also getting hood trade value. 45k for my 2020 duramax rst z71. That was at 25,500k miles. I’m at 26,275 already. I’m hoping June I can stay under 28k and just take a 1500 hundred dollar hit on the trade. Rebel crew. Level2 group 12” Harmon karden. Sun roof 33gallon night edition granite metallic with two tone paint. BSM bed utility. Electric transfer. Hemi with etorque. Spray in bed liner. Already got mx4 bedcover and bakbox sitting in my garage waiting

66 Cuda Dan

Reaction score
Well I have the truck at the dealer 4/26/21 now I just need my discount code from my friend from FCA!
I think I will pick it up Friday or Saturday, it's killing me to know it is 50 minutes away and I can't drive it!
Dan

Attachments

• Green truck on trailer.jpg
    Green truck on trailer.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Green Truck-1.jpg
    Green Truck-1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Green Truck-2.jpg
    Green Truck-2.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 59

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on 4/8. Was told a couple of days ago that all parts were in. Called back to see if I had a build date and now I’m back to limbo. Waiting on parts to arrive in scheduling phase. It’s only been three weeks for me but if I don’t hear anything till June I’ll tell them to just wait another month and order me the 22
How early can you order 22s?

Simar14707

Reaction score
Been reading this forum for a bit. Finally decide to register and share my order details . I'm in Canada. Windsor. only an hour or so from the Sterling Heights Plant. Anywho, i ordered a 1500 Sport (the trim exclusive to Canada) on Jan. 5th. I was told by the dealer 8-12 weeks. End of February I got a call from the Dealership about the chip shortage. I was told that if I drop the Blind Spot detection; the build would still go ahead. If I wanted BSD I wouldn't get it until 2022. Didn't say when in '22 . could be November '22. Who knows. So I said drop it. waited until the first of April to call the dealership for an update. I was told mine was in D status and it would be another 3-6 weeks. Now with the Covid outbreak, I think I will be lucky to see it in July. Might as well make it a '22 instead. Going to call again at the first of the month. But i'm not optimistic . thanks.
Damn… I am also from Windsor,Ontario brother.
Ordered on march 8th … sitting in D status.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here but has anyone tried this? I think you'd get more results than RAM Chat. May not work for our friends in Canada but maybe we should get together and buy a bill board across from the plant with our VIN numbers?

ZxaHiT1.png

*in case my boss sees this, this took about 90 seconds of work and I'm on my break.
Count me in! 😁👍

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope, your dealer is either unaware or unwilling to lock it in for you. Plenty of us here had it locked in at the time of order, some of us shortly after if we changed our minds.

Edit: tagged @New1500customram since you were inquiring as well.
What dealership are you dealing with? I would like to get the details on this so i can lock in on mine! Thanks

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I have the truck at the dealer 4/26/21 now I just need my discount code from my friend from FCA!
I think I will pick it up Friday or Saturday, it's killing me to know it is 50 minutes away and I can't drive it!
Dan
Very nice, i love the olive green, i could not order green at the time my order. I also loved the patriot blue which i ordered

nekit

Reaction score
My truck is in the shipping stage KZP. Not sure what the P stands for. Anyone else experienced this?

Limited2021

Reaction score
Great news from ram chat today!!

RamChat "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer."

Made some progress anyway.

BlackBettyRamJam

Reaction score
so how do you get a discount code?
Sounds like they are getting a friends/family discount from an FCA employee. Depending on where you work you might be able to get the FCA Affiliate Rewards. The company I work for gets that and it gets you 1% below invoice + whatever incentives are available at the time. FCA Affiliates you can enter your company name and check if its available then you need a code to access a Control Number that you give to the dealer with proof of employment.

Users who are viewing this thread