5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Nova90

Reaction score
Ordered 3/31. Today, Ram Chat says:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

TO_406

Reaction score
I somehow managed to catch a favorable wind. My build has gone like this so far:

3/2 Ordered
3/23 D1
3/31 Frame
4/1 Trim
4/2 In shipping process. Buildsheet available.
4/2 I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the selling dealership is 04/07/2021 - 04/21/2021 (RamChat same status reported on 4/12)
4/3 Window Sticker
4/7 KZM Shipped – First Rail Departure
4/7 (or possibly 4/8) First Rail Arrival - Winston-Salem, NC
Currently awaiting truck transport to dealer, probably no more updates until it arrives
I ordered a nearly identical build as you. See yours moved along quickly makes me excited!

Dutch Dave

Reaction score
I ordered my ram from Canada and have been in contact with the dealer today. Nothing is known about when it will be built, and no vin number is known yet. how much longer is it going to take?

greetings from the Netherlands

Ordered 12/1/2020

limited longhorn
V8 etorque 4x4
airsuspension
electronic locking diff
bed utility group
technology group
advanced safety group
Level 1 group
panaramic sunroof
12 inch display

space4092

Reaction score
I ordered my ram from Canada and have been in contact with the dealer today. Nothing is known about when it will be built, and no vin number is known yet. how much longer is it going to take?

Ordered 12/1/2020

limited longhorn
V8 etorque 4x4
airsuspension
electronic locking diff
bed utility group
technology group
advanced safety group
Level 1 group
panaramic sunroof
12 inch display
That seems very long, not sure how international orders to Europe are prioritized. Is the dealer not giving any information?

Dutch Dave

Reaction score
That seems very long, not sure how international orders to Europe are prioritized. Is the dealer not giving any information?
Have been in contact with the dealer today and he has not received any information yet. It is still on order.

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
Ordered 04/08 - Dealer said it was in D1 status today. Ram Chat confirmed "The Ram is in the pre-production stage which means all parts are gathered and it's waiting to move into the build process" and it moved to that status one day ago (4/21). 13 days from order to D1 status
Well - you jumped ahead of my 3/31 so I’m hoping mine follows shortly. Congrats!

RCJeff

Reaction score
My day finally arrived! Ordered 12/29/20. Delivered to dealer 4/19. Salesman off for medical reasons, but came in today and took good care of me!
Total time from order to delivery, one day short of 16 weeks. One regret was not ordering cab roof lights. I never see a white night edition 3500, until today, driving home. It had cab lights on top and looked pretty awesome! That's what aftermarket is all about I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_5711.jpg
    IMG_5711.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5712.jpg
    IMG_5712.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5717.jpg
    IMG_5717.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5718.jpg
    IMG_5718.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 46

Clewis08

Reaction score
Very nice! I like the interior color. Looks like it will do a better job than black at hiding scuff marks and dust. Plus, it goes very well with the white!
Congrats!
Thanks
That's my thoughts as well never like the way black collects dust.

bazz

Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten the RAM Chat response that the vehicle is built but awaiting additional equipment? Curious if this means I am past the chip shortage issue or if they're building them w/o certain stuff and parking until the rest of the parts come in.

Ordered late Feb and this was the first time I've used RAM Chat. Longhorn Limited etorqe V8 with every option except off road, cold weather, and air suspension.
Yes... I got the same status on Monday - assuming it went there for the bedliner and running boards. A few minutes ago RamChat told me my truck was fully assembled and ready to ship !

heliinstructor

Reaction score
My mats for the new truck arrived in like 3 days, I wish the building of the truck would be nearly as fast. 12 weeks and counting.

View attachment 90749

I hear ya on the timeline! I’m about the same. Are the weathertechs true black? I’m wondering if they are kind of light black/grey. My interior will be black. Thanks.

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition

Zeektacus

Reaction score
Truck ordered 3/11. Contacted ram saying truck is built waiting for shipment. Can this actually be true? I contacted them last week said it was built. I'm just in shock I was not expecting it until June. What other ways can I check? I signed up for uconnect, it says all the specs and can view window sticker. Any help will be appreciated.

heliinstructor

Reaction score

Ordered 12/1/2020

limited longhorn
V8 etorque 4x4
airsuspension
electronic locking diff
bed utility group
technology group
advanced safety group
Level 1 group
panaramic sunroof
12 inch display

Wow that’s nuts even for Canada! I wonder why not even a VIN yet?

2021 Ram Rebel Diamond Black Crystal Night Edition

Users who are viewing this thread