5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BlackBettyRamJam

Reaction score
I got a trade-in offer with-in $2500 of what I paid for my '19 Laramie last week so I placed an order this past Friday for a '21 Laramie w/ Eco diesel, 3.92 axle, anti-spin, 33 gallon tank, bed utility group, night edition, Level B, multifunction tailgate, trailer group. I just received my Boost Auto power fold tow mirrors so they'll have to wait on the new truck to get installed. Dealer quoted 3-9 weeks so we'll see how long the wait is.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ramchats told me, today, that all the parts have been received for my February 17th order. Hopefully, it'll be built in the next week (or two?) and delivered to my dealer by early May...

Kovy23

Reaction score
Two very conflicting messages. Ramchat telling me its scheduled for build and D1 status. Asked my dealer for an update and tells me it's in the final stages, with shipping in the next week or so... Has anyone else gotten these two different timelines?

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Two very conflicting messages. Ramchat telling me its scheduled for build and D1 status. Asked my dealer for an update and tells me it's in the final stages, with shipping in the next week or so... Has anyone else gotten these two different timelines?
Trust your dealer, RamChat is iffy. Dealer looks at the actual codes when they check the order status.

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Ordered 2-27

Spoke with dealer today and he said D1 status and should be ready for delivery 4/17. He said be weary of that because he’s seen multiple delays.

Spoke with ramchat and they said parts collected and scheduled for build. Check back in a week or 2.

Dealer did confirm possibility of a single key fob.

DivingOtter

Reaction score
I went from D1 to built in under a week. Trust your dealer.

Chuck19

Reaction score
So I was on Mark Dodge website and notice all the bighorns have only the level 1 equipment package and none with e level 2. Anyone have any idea why this would be?

Every20years

Reaction score
Ramchats told me, today, that all the parts have been received for my February 17th order. Hopefully, it'll be built in the next week (or two?) and delivered to my dealer by early May...
What kind of build did you get?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Ordered 2-27

Spoke with dealer today and he said D1 status and should be ready for delivery 4/17. He said be weary of that because he’s seen multiple delays.

Spoke with ramchat and they said parts collected and scheduled for build. Check back in a week or 2.

Dealer did confirm possibility of a single key fob.
Single key fob?

Every20years

Reaction score
Still D status for my 3/12 order. I am told that the order should be sequenced by Monday as Sunday is day 30 in this status for me.
So what’s your build? My 3/10 order is still gathering parts. Trying to figure out if they build groups of the trims together and if it is t about just the parts for “your” truck but they need enough Limited or Laramie trims to run a batch through or if they intermix trims.

McHouck

Reaction score
So what’s your build? My 3/10 order is still gathering parts. Trying to figure out if they build groups of the trims together and if it is t about just the parts for “your” truck but they need enough Limited or Laramie trims to run a batch through or if they intermix trims.
I ordered my bighorn, level 2, night edition, led lights, BUG, off road, tow package, silver billett on 3/12, still D status.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

foolishpride

Reaction score
My 2/20 Laramie build is also still gathering parts. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread