5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

DevinB

Reaction score
Dealer told me today truck is "D1" status and delivery est is 4/15!
And Chrysler Financial extended 0% x 72mo woot!
Curious, how did Chrysler Financial extend you the 0%? Online application/email? Dealer? I've qualified before but I wasn't aware one could lock-in the 0% before taking delivery?

EDIT..nevermind...on a 2nd read I think you just meant that they extended the general offering timeline.

McHouck

Reaction score
Curious, how did Chrysler Financial extend you the 0%? Online application/email? Dealer? I've qualified before but I wasn't aware one could lock-in the 0% before taking delivery?

EDIT..nevermind...on a 2nd read I think you just meant that they extended the general offering timeline.
My dealer said 0% will lock in at order date. Everything else is up in the air and locked in at pickup date.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DevinB

Reaction score
My dealer said 0% will lock in at order date. Everything else is up in the air and locked in at pickup date.

Interesting, mine said Chrysler Capital financing APR is only set day-of-delivery when they run your credit and compare against what C.C. is offering at-the-time

McHouck

Reaction score
Interesting, mine said Chrysler Capital financing APR is only set day-of-delivery when they run your credit and compare against what C.C. is offering at-the-time
Can't trust anyone....wtf? Any dealers on here that know the truth? Im in NY.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Can't trust anyone....wtf? Any dealers on here that know the truth? Im in NY.

The dealer can lock in at the time of order, it is extra paperwork some won't do. You can also take incentives at time of delivery, one or the other not both. I'm not a dealer but I have been reading these threads for quite a while.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
A member here named Silent Bob has done a lot of work to help people understand the incentives and getting them locked in, read the following thread:

McHouck

Reaction score
LOL, ya'll need to learn the art of patience. I ordered 12/29/20. Expecting dealer lot delivery any day from 3/31 to 4/15.
Can you tell us what you ordered?

Every20years

Reaction score
So much dealer said they can lock the 0% at time of order if the run your credit check and get an approved application through C.C.

DevinB

Reaction score
So much dealer said they can lock the 0% at time of order if the run your credit check and get an approved application through C.C.
That makes sense I suppose, though for me they'd have had to run in like 3 months before the actual purchase. Then they'd have to run it again to make sure I didn't finance a yacht in the interim and drop my credit down. Sounds like it's a dealer choice from some of the other posts, and they'd have to run it again at the time of purchase if it was more than a certain amount of time out I suppose.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That makes sense I suppose, though for me they'd have had to run in like 3 months before the actual purchase. Then they'd have to run it again to make sure I didn't finance a yacht in the interim and drop my credit down. Sounds like it's a dealer choice from some of the other posts, and they'd have to run it again at the time of purchase if it was more than a certain amount of time out I suppose.

The Dealer did that to me. Ran it when I ordered and again when I went in to Sign the Papers for Delivery.
I worked hard to get my score above 800 and took a 5 point hit the first time because they even shopped it
around to lenders too. Then took another hit two Months later at Delivery bringing me below 800.

Malodave

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Dealer did that to me. Ran it when I ordered and again when I went in to Sign the Papers for Delivery.
I worked hard to get my score above 800 and took a 5 point hit the first time because they even shopped it
around to lenders too. Then took another hit two Months later at Delivery bringing me below 800.

Malodave

Credit checks are normally good for 30 days.

Pwii4

Reaction score
Ive been hearing rumors that orders have been canceled for trucks. Is that true? I just ordered a 1500 limited March 22nd. Dealer said 7-8 weeks about. Is that still realistic? When do i expect to see D1 status?

Users who are viewing this thread