5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

txadv

Reaction score
Oh no....they had better extend the 0% APR for my April pickup...or have some other 0% APR promotion that would cover Limiteds. May have to go with the ole' credit union.
Good luck! I was worried about getting it in time.

Every20years

Reaction score
FROM RAM CHAT. Sounds optimistic but really think this still means D vs D1.

Your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, it is showing in scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FROM RAM CHAT. Sounds optimistic but really think this still means D vs D1.

Your vehicle is now about to enter assembly, it is showing in scheduling status currently. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

D Status

DivingOtter

Reaction score
So went to pick up my truck and and guess what, missing bed liner and bed utility group. Dealer is still trying to figure out what happened
I've been wondering about that, your the second person I've now heard of that has had that happen. B.U.G. isn't a problem if THEY do it. And they SHOULD do the liner for Free also. You may even be able to upgrade to Linex if you play your cards right.

enigmaaron

Reaction score
So went to pick up my truck and and guess what, missing bed liner and bed utility group. Dealer is still trying to figure out what happened
Are they on your POC, build sheet, and window sticker?

MattZ

Reaction score
Are they on your POC, build sheet, and window sticker?
Yes on all 3. Dealer said this happened with a trx and forgot something but can’t remember what it was. Also missing the door trim along both doors and the front left door speaker grille was dented like someone pushed it in with there foot holding the door.
Gonna try for a line x but I also want a bed rug and don’t know if that will be too thick of a bed spray

I’ll get some pics tomorrow of it in the sun. Looks great but off without the badging on the door trim. Drives wonderful!

133FD23F-E69F-4434-8796-BC42574C6F74.jpeg 5F677D4A-FF90-44D8-9C0F-71D605C64CA1.jpeg 16714803-364D-4C94-A450-E22C7273FCF0.jpeg

L2R512

Reaction score
Oh man - did they build it with the Multi-function tailgate?

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Dealer told me my 1500 Limited is going to be built in Mexico. Was expecting MI. Is this common?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealer told me my 1500 Limited is going to be built in Mexico. Was expecting MI. Is this common?

The 1500 is built in Sterling Heights Michigan. Unless that plant in Mexico is tooled for the 1500 it ain't moving.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The 1500 is built in Sterling Heights Michigan. Unless that plant in Mexico is tooled for the 1500 it ain't moving.
Agree with snofire, definitely Michigan. To verify, if your vin # starts with 1 it was made in the U.S. Made in Mexico would start with 3.

Got to love some of these knowledgeable dealers!

DivingOtter

Reaction score
They did, I like it so far. Just seems like the accessory shop skipped my truck. Even got bsm and the tech group which I was concerned about.
Mine 'went through' the final build process pretty fast and I'm wondering if IT missed the accessory shop too.... Guess I'll find out next week if the finishes getting to the Dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread