5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing yet, he was supposed to be farther south, so should have missed the brunt of it

ptrnfan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the order tracking will be updated soon? It looks like its been a few days since the last update.

Lettika

Reaction score
Picked up mine yesterday, 119 days for the build to delivery. Laramie 4x4, loaded, blackout package with Rambox. Windows and sunroof were tinted the same day and Borla muffler went on today. Initial take on the truck is fantastic. When I picked up there was a dent in the door and a scratch on the Rambox. One of the sunroof drains was not installed correctly. These issues will be addressed at the dealers body shop next week.

noanoa

Reaction score
I'm in KZ as well. whats the next step from KZ and how long is the KZ step?

noanoa

Reaction score
I’ve been in KZ for 24 days so far. Still no shipment.

Ouch! KZ is killin us!! :p
I do not think i have ever been so excied about a new rig. And i have had so many of them. I guess it gives us nore time to sort out our wheels and tires!:oops:

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, just placed a custom order today! Hemi, spring suspension, CC 5'7" bed, ramboxes, level2 equipment group, 8.4 No Nav, trailer brake controler, tonneau cover, bedliner white/black.
No: etorque, step rails, moonroof, Rebel12, air suspension.

I plan on getting the "Raptor style" Mopar steprails and a borla exhaust of some flavor!

A big thank you to all the fine gentlemen here who have shared their experiences, thoughts on options, and their own buying process.
Photo isn't mine, but is of a Rebel like mine!

Attachments

• 2019Rebel.jpg
    2019Rebel.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

robe2388

Reaction score
Order the Rebel 12 last week Oct 19, I have a VIN and currently in D1 status per the ramtrucks.com chat. I'm pretty anxious.

noanoa

Reaction score
so hmmm
Trader does yours have the ram box? I swear that you ordered my truck. There the same. I ordered mine on 9/13. Its billet silver with 5.7 etorque ram box level 1 Limited. Same same only thing i dont have is the pano

Trader

Reaction score
so hmmm
Trader does yours have the ram box? I swear that you ordered my truck. There the same. I ordered mine on 9/13. Its billet silver with 5.7 etorque ram box level 1 Limited. Same same only thing i dont have is the pano
No I didn’t go with the Ram box. Really like my truck so far except for the holes in the front bumper for a license plate which I don’t nerd in my state.

Users who are viewing this thread