5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I usually checked in the morning and in the evening but almost daily.

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
Well mine is now built and in the ship phase as of just now. No idea on when it will ship at this time because they ship in lots and are probably waiting for more to be ready to ship.

Jay905

Reaction score
Wish we had ram chat in Canada. All they give us is a phone number and they can’t do anything without a vin. Caught a ram chat agent off guard once and she was able to track status off my VON, any other time trying they notice I’m in Canada and won’t do anything for me. Ordered March 10, March 18 ram chat said BX status, but that was the last time they would help me. Not knowing anything is killing me, dealer said they won’t know anything until the vin shows up in the system.

You folks in the US don’t know how good you have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is indicative of Canadian orders or not, but I ordered mine on 2/8 and when I was in to sign paperwork on 2/23 it was still BX. I was talking to the dealer again the week of the 8th and it had gone to D status at some point. Just spoke to them got the VIN, and it’s still in D, not even D1 yet.

If you ordered on 3/10, you might want to check in another week or two.

RCJeff

Reaction score
Finally got some movement! I check once weekly, on Tuesday mornings. It's been back and forth between D and D1. Expected the same old response, but got this today! Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 12.48.54 PM.png

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
Finally got some movement! I check once weekly, on Tuesday mornings. It's been back and forth between D and D1. Expected the same old response, but got this today! View attachment 86676
That's exactly what that same person told me lol. Now I keep checking for my window sticker. Hoping that pops up soon.

Crossing my fingers the rebates go up more, but with trucks selling like hot cakes I don't think it's going to happen.

Last edited:

21bighorn

Reaction score
i would literally check twice while at work and at least once after work.... everyday. if i got the same rep i would cancel chat immediately and reconnect hahah

the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
I did the same thing if I got someone I had already talked too!!😎😎

21bighorn

Reaction score
Well mine is now built and in the ship phase as of just now. No idea on when it will ship at this time because they ship in lots and are probably waiting for more to be ready to ship.
I got an email today from Jeff, my case manager and he said it’s on the train and should be at my dealer 03/26-04/09!! Now let the FUN BEGIN!!!!

Last edited:

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have my window sticker and MSRP price. I just went on Ram.com and built the exact same truck and it came up 4400 CHEAPER than my sticker says... wtf? Thoughts?
Click the i next to net price to see the breakdown, it includes rebates you may qualify for.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have my window sticker and MSRP price. I just went on Ram.com and built the exact same truck and it came up 4400 CHEAPER than my sticker says... wtf? Thoughts?
Ram.com will add all available discounts including ones you don't qualify for. Sticker is MSRP. You should go by what is signed between you and your sales guy.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From Ram Chat today... Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA, your vehicle can be in this stage for up to 30 days and has been in this stage since 3-17-2021. In this case we can suggest checking next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
Ordered 3/2, got VIN a couple of days later, messaged RamChat for the first time last Thursday (3/18) and was told materials were gathered should enter build process soon. Stopped by my dealer today and it's in D1 - Gateline plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned. Dealer gave me a printout showing an estimated shift date of 3/31. No buildsheet yet. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, this seems like it's moving pretty fast. I would love to get it sometime in April, I received one of the $1000 redemption code emails that expires 4/30 and I would rather not have to count on it being extended.

bazz

Reaction score
Well some mistakes where made, kinda...
I sold my old truck via private party (such a PITA) sooner than i would have liked, (but for more money than a trade-in value) but my ordered truck is about 2-3 weeks out still.
I had to ask to borrow a truck for the first time since... i can't remember?
Ha ! Same boat here... I'm stuck driving my wife's mini van for what looks like another 8+weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread