5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Sales manager sent me an email today BTS is in paint code F
So ordered 5DEC20
VIN 6DEC20
16FEB21 In paint.
You guys have a ball park idea when I should see her?

Thanks Mike

Attachments

• BTS Tank in paint.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 24

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting hopeful! last week whenever I would check they were waiting on parts to arrive, every once in a while a rep would say parts have arrived, but if I checked a second time it would always be "waiting on parts". today I checked three times. the first time PARTS HAVE ARRIVED. second time "scheduling phase waiting for parts", I said I'm so confused and before I could explain he said " oh wait I entered the wrong status, PARTS HAVE ARRIVED". I just checked again and for the third time today, they said parts have arrived. I'm stoked! hopefully we start the build soon!

ordered 1/9/21

db252

Reaction score
Doesn’t make sense how quick or how long These orders take. Got a email from my salesman two days ago saying mine has left the factory and on the train going through Illinois to them. Ordered over a month later than above post. Crazy.

MacFly

Reaction score
RamCares couldn’t be anymore useless. Was told on the 9th that my truck is about to start assembly. Checked with them again today to be told it’s still in the scheduling phase awaiting parts.
Was told by the dealer last month that my truck was supposed to get built the first week of February. As of this last Thursday, RamCares was still showing it as "scheduled for production", and I was told to check back in about 2-3 weeks. As of this evening, I now have build sheets on the window sticker websites. So if I'm not mistaken, I take that to mean that my truck either has been built, or is being built. Ordered 12/14/20

HEMITKN

Reaction score
"Tank color"?
Edit: NVM, found it. Now I'm kinda bummed, I think I like that better than the Olive that I picked :( lol
I had an olive green set to order until I saw a GATOR colored RAM which led to a two month search and then waiting on the tank color.

Attachments

• BTS-Hero-2880x706.jpg.image.1440.jpg
    BTS-Hero-2880x706.jpg.image.1440.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 19

Moose2020

Reaction score
Exciting news this morning. VIN assigned and “D” status.

Attachments

• FDAE999E-0974-4FD1-9DA5-6893B7366D46.jpeg
    FDAE999E-0974-4FD1-9DA5-6893B7366D46.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 41

NCShooter

Reaction score
Mines been in JB status for almost a week now. Is that normal?
Maybe weather??
Mine was ordered 12/15
Thanks

KCViper

Reaction score
Was told via ram chat that my truck is now being built. They don't give build status....who do you get this information from...dealer or??

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was told via ram chat that my truck is now being built. They don't give build status....who do you get this information from...dealer or??

Basically you got to give it a little time before it goes to the next stage. You could be like me that the parts are in and will begin the building process but no other info is to be found.

KCViper

Reaction score
^^^^Yep, my order date is 2 days after yours! Sounds like the Ram chat people do not have access to much information, much less build codes.....

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^Yep, my order date is 2 days after yours! Sounds like the Ram chat people do not have access to much information, much less build codes.....

I even asked again today on status update as I was asking them about something else and no change since yesterday.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Another Update:

Window Sticker Generated and I noticed it shows Build Date 0215-0. The rep told me it was built 01-14 [16th Hour]. So I guess that means it was all complete with inspections and Mopar parts assembled and ready to ship on Feb 15th, 1 month later after it was built...

Order Placed - Nov 23
VIN / VON / Placed in (D) Status - Nov 24
Parts Acquired and Ready to Build (D1) - Dec 30
Equipment List (Build Sheet) / Build Date / Entered Inspection (I) Status - Jan 14 (16th Hour To Be Exact)
Shipping (KZ S) Status - Feb 15th
Window Sticker Generated - Feb 17th

Attachments

• '21 1500 Limited EcoDiesel Window Sticker PDF.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 19

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Sales manager sent me an email today BTS is in paint code F
So ordered 5DEC20
VIN 6DEC20
16FEB21 In paint
17FEB21 Trim Code G
The ball is rolling!
When should I expect to see the window sticker?

Mike

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yet another new update:

Truck shipped, should be there tonight, and ready to pick up tomorrow. I'll do the checklist you guys made (thanks btw), and hopefully take delivery of it this week; take some pics and send you guys the numbers and pricing info; probably in the appropriate threads.

Order Placed - Nov 23
VIN / VON / Placed in (D) Status - Nov 24
Parts Acquired and Ready to Build (D1) - Dec 30
Equipment List (Build Sheet) / Build Date / Entered Inspection (I) Status - Jan 14 (16th Hour To Be Exact)
Shipping (KZ S) Status - Feb 15th
Window Sticker Generated - Feb 17th
Shipped - Feb 17th

Users who are viewing this thread