5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Yangster

Reaction score
just got a update from my dealership they said mine will be at dealership march22-26 no clue how they got this date my truck is not even built yet
ordered 1-13-21
vin 1-14-21
parts in 1-30-21
sequenced for production 2-1-21 still in this stage as of 2-19-21
dealer told me 6 weeks 8 at the most.. they miss that delivery window with a late march delivery i just wish people could do their job correctly & not lie about everything
Wow, I placed my order for a Ltd Longhorn on 1/15. 4x2, 5'7", etorque hemi, Adv Safety Group, Tech Group, Air, Longhorn Level 1, 10th anniv package, Bed Utility Group, 33 gal, Tonneau, Rambox and two tone (pearl/brown). It's still in D1, gathering stage. Must be the Rambox or the paint holding mine up!

NCShooter

Reaction score
just got a update from my dealership they said mine will be at dealership march22-26 no clue how they got this date my truck is not even built yet
ordered 1-13-21
vin 1-14-21
parts in 1-30-21
sequenced for production 2-1-21 still in this stage as of 2-19-21
dealer told me 6 weeks 8 at the most.. they miss that delivery window with a late march delivery i just wish people could do their job correctly & not lie about everything
I don’t know either. Mine was built last week and stuck in JB and they can’t tell me an eta.
Go figure
I got an email a while back saying mine would be at the dealership week of 1/30. It’s 2/19 and it hasn’t shipped yet.
Mine was ordered 12/15/2020

Last edited:

redneck

Reaction score
ouch i feel for you always makes you wonder why they are holding it for so long. im just pissed at the sales manager for telling me a b.s. time frame. i already gave the deposit i wanted the truck he could have told me the truth 9-12 weeks not it will be here in 6. stupid me for believing him

nekit

Reaction score
Car salesmen not lying? I think that goes against all forces of nature.

Iceman6960

Reaction score
For anyone out there like me that has ordered a tank colored BTS basically sight unseen, here are a couple pics of one on the ground. Assume others figured (like I did) that the promotional pics were not good representations of the actual color. Lighting wasn't the best but that actually shows how the green really pops in the sun but gets washed out in the shade. Already seasoned with a good dose of midwestern salt!

Tank BTS 1.jpeg Tank BTS 2.jpeg

MacFly

Reaction score
For anyone out there like me that has ordered a tank colored BTS basically sight unseen, here are a couple pics of one on the ground. Assume others figured (like I did) that the promotional pics were not good representations of the actual color. Lighting wasn't the best but that actually shows how the green really pops in the sun but gets washed out in the shade. Already seasoned with a good dose of midwestern salt!

View attachment 83286 View attachment 83287
Yeah I tried searching for a side by side of the Tank with the Olive, but of course couldn't find any good comparisons. You'd think FCA would make it easier so they could sell more product. That's what I get for thinking though

HEMITKN

Reaction score

View attachment 83286 View attachment 83287
Thanks for the pics a little lighter in color than I though but, looks awesome for an Army guy!!!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Sales manager sent me an email today BTS is in paint code F
So ordered 5DEC20
VIN 6DEC20
16FEB21 In paint
17FEB21 Trim Code G
19FEB21 Body Vender code JB
What does that mean? Multifunction tail gate? My only guess

Thanks Mike

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Next question after reading and rereading spring gate posts in the Built to Serve forum. What I an gathering is bilstein 5150's on setting 4 and 5160's out back will get me right at 2" of lift. If I am correct I want the run 18X9 with -12 os and 34X12.5 18 Ridge Grapplers. Will this work?
Almost the same setup as my Rebel with the cheater links for air ride and the 34X12.5 17's.

Thanks Mike

Attachments

• Range APR 19.jpg
    Range APR 19.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 12

NCShooter

Reaction score
Sales manager sent me an email today BTS is in paint code F
So ordered 5DEC20
VIN 6DEC20
16FEB21 In paint
17FEB21 Trim Code G
19FEB21 Body Vender code JB
What does that mean? Multifunction tail gate? My only guess

Thanks Mike
JB means where they do the spray-in bedliner, steps, etc.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked up the truck today! Absolutely love it. Used the checklist and found some minor issues. 2 very small scratches which the dealer has in writing they will fix. As well as a half filled DEF tank and I believe low windshield wiper fluid. They filled it up and checked the coolant too. Also, the MFG Tailgate is so freakin' heavy like wtf haha. Also, the release for the normal drop down function button seems weird, almost like it's sticking, but works. Will have to see how it is when its not freezing. Also, the tow mirrors. Wow, I have like the same ones on my HD but these ones seem like way bigger blind spots, that will take some getting used to. As far as range, it says 441 miles when I got it and its already going up, at 460 or so now after driving 40 miles or so (Picked it up at 14 miles on the odometer). Expecting at least a 700 mile range in my 33 tank.

Got a pretty good deal, probably could have done a little better, but I'm happy with it overall, got a good discount, plus they put in my bonus cash, and I got my complimentary mx plan for 5 years / 50k miles on top of that. Will post on this thread as well in regards to pricing: "https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/price-negotiated-from-msrp.274/page-601"

Order Placed - Nov 23
VIN / VON / Placed in (D) Status - Nov 24
Parts Acquired and Ready to Build (D1) - Dec 30
Equipment List (Build Sheet) / Build Date / Entered Inspection (I) Status - Jan 14 (16th Hour To Be Exact)
Shipping (KZ S) Status - Feb 15th
Window Sticker Generated - Feb 17th
Shipped - Feb 17th
Arrived at Dealer - Feb 17th
Picked up! - Feb 19th

TP4.jpg TP6.jpg TP3.jpg TP1.jpg TP2.jpg TP18.jpg TP17.jpg TP15.jpg TP7.jpg TP12.jpg

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
Picked up the truck today! Absolutely love it. Used the checklist and found some minor issues. 2 very small scratches which the dealer has in writing they will fix. As well as a half filled DEF tank and I believe low windshield wiper fluid. They filled it up and checked the coolant too. Also, the MFG Tailgate is so freakin' heavy like wtf haha. Also, the release for the normal drop down function button seems weird, almost like it's sticking, but works. Will have to see how it is when its not freezing. Also, the tow mirrors. Wow, I have like the same ones on my HD but these ones seem like way bigger blind spots, that will take some getting used to. As far as range, it says 441 miles when I got it and its already going up, at 460 or so now after driving 40 miles or so (Picked it up at 14 miles on the odometer). Expecting at least a 700 mile range in my 33 tank.

Got a pretty good deal, probably could have done a little better, but I'm happy with it overall, got a good discount, plus they put in my bonus cash, and I got my complimentary mx plan for 5 years / 50k miles on top of that. Will post on this thread as well in regards to pricing: "https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/price-negotiated-from-msrp.274/page-601"

Order Placed - Nov 23
Equipment List (Build Sheet) / Build Date / Entered Inspection (I) Status - Jan 14 (16th Hour To Be Exact)
Shipped - Feb 17th
Picked up! - Feb 19th

View attachment 83308 View attachment 83309 View attachment 83311 View attachment 83312 View attachment 83313 View attachment 83314 View attachment 83315 View attachment 83316 View attachment 83318 View attachment 83320
Awesome truck ! Congrats and enjoy!

Jimmymc

Reaction score

Order Placed - Nov 23
Shipped - Feb 17th
Picked up! - Feb 19th

View attachment 83308 View attachment 83309 View attachment 83311 View attachment 83312 View attachment 83313 View attachment 83314 View attachment 83315 View attachment 83316 View attachment 83318 View attachment 83320
Beautiful man, super jealous yours got here before mine did lol

jimchi

Reaction score

Order Placed - Nov 23
Shipped - Feb 17th
Picked up! - Feb 19th

I think the chrome bumper is the correct choice to match a chrome grill on dark colored trucks. Here's a pic of mine:

IMG_3028 (1).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread