5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stellantis Rep called me today, said he is waiting on the Internal Resources dept to get back to me since my case has been escalated to get my truck fast tracked (My estimated delivery was 1/14/20 btw. Hopefully hear from him soon, he also noted to ask them about that 70k / 7 year complimentary MX plan someone else got since my truck has been in the inspection stage (I) alone for 30 days since today (1/14/21); ordered 11/23/20.

Incentives got back to me yesterday also. Said they will honor the Pop Up Bonus Cash Targeted Offer ($1500), will extend it indefinitely till my truck comes in since it expires on the 22nd. They noted I would be able to use it with this month’s rebates/incentives through the 28th. Otherwise if I want to use it, I have to use the ones from when I placed the order in November if I get my truck after the 28th. I’ll see what’s better at the time I get it in. Saw some of you noted a new President’s Day offer too, essentially the same targeted offer but for $1000 instead of $1500. I’ll use mine instead, those Targeted offers specifically can’t be stacked.

laramie4x4

Reaction score
Stellantis Rep called me today, said he is waiting on the Internal Resources dept to get back to me since my case has been escalated to get my truck fast tracked (My estimated delivery was 1/14/20 btw. Hopefully hear from him soon, he also noted to ask them about that 70k / 7 year complimentary MX plan someone else got since my truck has been in the inspection stage (I) alone for 30 days since today (1/14/21); ordered 11/23/20.

Incentives got back to me yesterday also. Said they will honor the Pop Up Bonus Cash Targeted Offer ($1500), will extend it indefinitely till my truck comes in since it expires on the 22nd. They noted I would be able to use it with this month’s rebates/incentives through the 28th. Otherwise if I want to use it, I have to use the ones from when I placed the order in November if I get my truck after the 28th. I’ll see what’s better at the time I get it in. Saw some of you noted a new President’s Day offer too, essentially the same targeted offer but for $1000 instead of $1500. I’ll use mine instead, those Targeted offers specifically can’t be stacked.
How did you contact incentive/what did you do to make them agree to extend the bonus cash?

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How did you contact incentive/what did you do to make them agree to extend the bonus cash?
I was transferred to their department from Ram Customer Care, forget the phone number tho.

And Basically just kept bugging them and asking where my truck was, because its now day 30 of it being in the inspection stage. I was very frustrated with them and I think they just wanted to keep me happy, no idea lol.

enigmaaron

Reaction score
My window sticker posted today. Noticed the base price went up $450 from when I ordered. Curious how that’s going to shake out, hope the dealer honors the negotiated price.

- 12/21 ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 01/14 - dealer said in D status
- 01/21 - email from FCA saying vehicle will arrive week of 2/7
- 01/22 - dealer said still in D status
- 02/01 - Ram chat said required materials gathered , sequenced for production
- 02/05 - Ram chat said in paint stage
- 02/08 - Ram chat said built pending installation of additional equipment
- 02/08 - build sheet
- 02/12 - dealer said it’s built and in shipping status
- 02/13 - window sticker

Silent Bob

Reaction score
My window sticker posted today. Noticed the base price went up $450 from when I ordered. Curious how that’s going to shake out, hope the dealer honors the negotiated price.

- 12/21 ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 01/14 - dealer said in D status
- 01/21 - email from FCA saying vehicle will arrive week of 2/7
- 01/22 - dealer said still in D status
- 02/01 - Ram chat said required materials gathered , sequenced for production
- 02/05 - Ram chat said in paint stage
- 02/08 - Ram chat said built pending installation of additional equipment
- 02/08 - build sheet
- 02/12 - dealer said it’s built and in shipping status
- 02/13 - window sticker
Dealer should honor whatever you have in writing.

Gonzo2231

Reaction score
RamCares couldn’t be anymore useless. Was told on the 9th that my truck is about to start assembly. Checked with them again today to be told it’s still in the scheduling phase awaiting parts.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Back again, ordered 5DEC20, VIN 6DEC20.
VIN 1C6SRFFT4MN627884
VON 47619059
Haven't heard anything since early JAN sales manager said it will be built.
FYI can build the the Tank color now on the configurator, changes color to Red if RAM boxes are selected :-( so so still a NO-GO there.

Thanks Mike

Last edited:

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RamCares couldn’t be anymore useless. Was told on the 9th that my truck is about to start assembly. Checked with them again today to be told it’s still in the scheduling phase awaiting parts.
that's one of their canned responses... "about to start assembly"= scheduling phase. whenever they tell me something that sounds promising, I ask "is this a new phase or is it still scheduling" and they always say it's still in the scheduling phase. they once said all the parts arrived, but that is no longer true lol.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Back again, ordered 5DEC20, VIN 6DEC20.
VIN 1C6SRFFT4MN627884
VON 47619059
Haven't herd anything since early JAN sales manager said it will be built.
FYI can build the the Tank color now on the configurator, changes color to Red if RAM boxes are selected :-( so so still a NO-GO there.

Thanks Mike
I’m low key really looking forward to your build dude. That tank will look really cool. Only person on here I know that ordered that color.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Flamma has one ordered also. We have a Jeep GC 75th Anna in Recon Green and it looks the same to me. Will be pretty cool side by side IMHO! Thanks again and still pissed I have to give up my RAM box system!

Mike

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you very much! Flamma has one ordered also. We have a Jeep GC 75th Anna in Recon Green and it looks the same to me. Will be pretty cool side by side IMHO! Thanks again and still pissed I have to give up my RAM box system!

Mike
Yeah I still don’t understand that at all. Regardless, can’t wait to see yours.

Gonzo2231

Reaction score
that's one of their canned responses... "about to start assembly"= scheduling phase. whenever they tell me something that sounds promising, I ask "is this a new phase or is it still scheduling" and they always say it's still in the scheduling phase. they once said all the parts arrived, but that is no longer true lol.
Yeah I had actually asked if all the parts were gathered when they said it was going to start assembly. They said they had all the parts but changed their story today and now are waiting for more parts

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WOW i just got a call from my dealer who was previously impossible to reach.

he notified me of the chip shortage issue and he is hopeful it won't affect my build.. (ordered 1/9) he says since i have a VIN he's hoping it won't affect me. i was glad he brought up the chip shortage and didn't play dumb. still no firm build date

redneck

Reaction score
yeah im in the same boat parts are in & sequenced for production for 3 weeks now ugh ..i have been checking that fca build sheet server & it says no sheet for my vin ... so for ****s & giggles i typed in a 2021 vin from my dealers lot guess what no build sheet so i tried 3 more vin's no build sheet so how the hell is the truck sitting on the lot but their is no build sheet when i search for it?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got an email a few minutes ago from my dealer that my vehicle is starting production (D1) and should be released from factory on 3/1. I checked with RamChat "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." I asked if that was any different than before and they said they couldn't see that information or if it is a D or D1 status. This is different than what they told me yesterday as they were still waiting on parts. Hopefully still stays on track and would be in the 7-9 week timeframe.

Last edited:

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got an email a few minutes ago from my dealer that my vehicle is starting production and should be released from factory on 3/1. I checked with RamCahat "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon." That is different than what they told me yesterday as they were still waiting on parts. Hopefully still stays on track and would be in the 7-9 week timeframe.
exciting news! I ordered 1/9... still twiddling my thumbs. hahah excited for you though

MagicA4

Reaction score
Update on my end, too.
Recap:
12/23 ordered
12/24 D
31/01 estimated delivery per RAM email never made it to D1 though
Jan/Feb contacted RAM 3x, case got escalated 3x - NEVER got an answer back.
02/15 contacted RAM again and demanded an answer within 24 hours or I would buy an F150 (no joke .. already in negotiations with Ford dealer)
02/15 got bs email from RAM within the hour stating my truck would get prioritized (lol)
02/16 dealer called telling me it's in D1 with an estimated build date of 03/05. No guarantee of a March delivery though (~200 miles away from factory)

Not sure what to make of it ... the Powerboost is growing on me ...

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update Finally!!!

Order Placed - Nov 23
VIN / VON / Placed in (D) Status - Nov 24
Parts Acquired and Ready to Build (D1) - Dec 30
Equipment List (Build Sheet) / Build Date / Entered Inspection (I) Status - Jan 14 (16th Hour To Be Exact)
Shipping (KZ S) Status - Feb 15th

It officially entered shipping status yesterday and is ready to ship. Asked yesterday from my Case Manager, and further confirmed today with a Ram Rep and my Dealer. TBD ship date still tho, but should get it this or next week I think. My dealer is in Cleveland and they ship via truck same day/following day after it’s loaded from Detroit (Sterling Heights).

Also found out the build date, January 14th, 16th Hour. 32 days in inspection, freakin Crazy. Why was it in there so long, Mopar SHAP site or whatever waiting for parts, something wrong with it, forgotten, any ideas?

No word yet on their response to offering 7 year / 70k miles complimentary mx plan like they were to some people, but they did agree to extend my $1500 Bonus Cash from the Pop Up indefinitely, was set to expire the 22nd of Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread