5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

fsjosh

Reaction score
I used Ram Chat and was told that my truck is sequenced for production. I asked and they said they aren't given codes, but does that mean D1?

Hoping it shows by the end of the year.

db614

Reaction score
I used Ram Chat and was told that my truck is sequenced for production. I asked and they said they aren't given codes, but does that mean D1?

Hoping it shows by the end of the year.
Call Ram Chat 866-726-4636 instead of chatting online. The live person has a lot more detail and can give you a better idea of whats going on with your truck. That has been my experience.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Laramie was ordered on 9/30 on dealers lot 11/24,
Worked out Pricing on the 25th and Picked up the truck on Dec 1st.
I got pretty much every option except the PanoRoof, MF Tailgate, and Ramboxes.

Malodave
Dave where are the pictures of your new truck??

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Hello, new to forum.
Ordered an 1500 Laramie eco diesel with air ride 9/18. All the dealer keeps telling me is "it's scheduled". What can I do to get better status updates?
Did your dealer provide you with a Vehicle Order Number (VON) or VIN?

If so, you can go to the ramtrucks site and use the chat feature to get updates. A lot of us in here bugged them daily for updates. Better bugging them vs the dealer.

If your dealer didn’t give you that info, ask them for it. They have it.

Kazoo

Reaction score
My Laramie was ordered on 9/30 on dealers lot 11/24,
Worked out Pricing on the 25th and Picked up the truck on Dec 1st.
I got pretty much every option except the PanoRoof, MF Tailgate, and Ramboxes.

Malodave

Gotta meet up one day, I am up in NH all the time...

Kroger

Reaction score
I literally bought the same truck but with the etorque. Looks great! Mine has been at the local rail yard for over a week.. hopefully u see it soon.

QQ for you.. did you get the silver rails in the Bed and the Bed divider with your BUG?

Congrats! Yes the silver rails and the bed divider were in with the truck. Hopefully it gets to your dealer soon

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
I have officially given up on my order. It's still in JS status and I just can't wait any longer for a truck.

Sorry to hear. Could be for the best if you order another one later. Maybe you’ll be lucky and get one with UC5!

jastevenson

Reaction score
Can a dealer sell your factory order out from under you?

I put down a 1k deposit and the vehicle arrived, but I won’t be able to pick it up for 3-4 weeks. Do I need to be worried about the truck disappearing?

Thanks!

billflu

Reaction score

I put down a 1k deposit and the vehicle arrived, but I won’t be able to pick it up for 3-4 weeks. Do I need to be worried about the truck disappearing?

Thanks!
I wouldn't think so as long as you put the deposit down and you're communicating with the dealership. There should be no issues there.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Thanks!
Look very closely for Damage in Shipping. They may have put in their Body Shop for repair.
I would demand to see the truck immediately. Or be ready to walk away from it. Let them prove
it to you that it was not damaged in shipping.

in 1994, I purchased a black '94 S10 Blazer with 14 Miles on it. The third month I used a paste wax
and multible panels on the truck died. They went to Flat Black. On closer inspection I found
the taped edges where they had repainted those panels. They ended up having to repaint the
whole truck. It took six weeks to get it into the body shop. I was driving around in a new truck
that looked like it was 10 years old.

Malodave

kooz21

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else, waiting for weeks and weeks for their order, finds themselves staring at the digital image of their truck. Here's mine, can't wait to get it!

Ordered 11/13
VIN 11/19
Currently D1
I've been given an ETA to the dealership of 12/19. We'll see how it goes.

Attachments

• 2021 Sport.png
    2021 Sport.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 15

mattoest

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else, waiting for weeks and weeks for their order, finds themselves staring at the digital image of their truck. Here's mine, can't wait to get it!

Ordered 11/13
VIN 11/19
Currently D1
Only twice a day.

Ordered 10/2
VIN 10/8
Still D1 as of last Thursday
Estimated ship date - tomorrow, 12/7

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ordered 11/13
VIN 11/19
Currently D1
I usually just found a similar truck online to mine with actual pictures to look at if I was curious about something haha.

AK103

Reaction score

Thanks!

It's happened before.
I can't remember if it was Criswell or Koons.
Fairly sure it was Koons. They sold his truck, then told him it hadn't arrived, then told him it had to go back due to issues with the truck. When they actually sold the truck.

Edit: .... It was Koons.

Here's the review ...

"
This is by far the worst experience when trying to buy a car. I put $1,000 down as a deposit for a vehicle in transit. I was emailed a receipt and told the car was reserved for me. The vehicle arrived to the dealership on 6/24/2020 and I was sent a text by the sales person. I replied saying that I was out of town for work, and will be back in a few days. Today, 6/29/2020, I received a call from the sales person telling me that it was not my car, the factory had sent the wrong car, then he said, they sent the right car, but there were too many issues with it, so they had to send it back, then he said that he really did not even know all the details. He then tells me he can "flip me" on another vehicle. I told him no, I did not want another vehicle, and I just want my money back.
After I got off the phone, I called one of my friends who happens to be a manager at another Dodge dealership; I gave him the VIN number for said vehicle, and he found out the vehicle was sold to someone else the very next day it arrived (on 6/25/2020).
Not only did they completely disregard my deposit, but then completely disrespected me on the phone with a bunch of lies, trying to insult my intelligence. I am a Marine, and have served for 20 years on active duty, so when this dealership claims to "support veterans", it is a complete false statement. I would've had more respect, and they would've been honest and say... "We sold it to someone else", instead of lying to my face as if I was born yesterday.
I will make sure to share my experience in order to alert others at the base where I work, as well as other Military Commands around the surrounding areas about how they conduct business at Tyson's Koons Dodge."

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
It's happened before.
I can't remember if it was Criswell or Koons.
Fairly sure it was Koons. They sold his truck, then told him it hadn't arrived, then told him it had to go back due to issues with the truck. When they actually sold the truck.

Edit: .... It was Koons.

Here's the review ...

"
This is by far the worst experience when trying to buy a car. I put $1,000 down as a deposit for a vehicle in transit. I was emailed a receipt and told the car was reserved for me. The vehicle arrived to the dealership on 6/24/2020 and I was sent a text by the sales person. I replied saying that I was out of town for work, and will be back in a few days. Today, 6/29/2020, I received a call from the sales person telling me that it was not my car, the factory had sent the wrong car, then he said, they sent the right car, but there were too many issues with it, so they had to send it back, then he said that he really did not even know all the details. He then tells me he can "flip me" on another vehicle. I told him no, I did not want another vehicle, and I just want my money back.
After I got off the phone, I called one of my friends who happens to be a manager at another Dodge dealership; I gave him the VIN number for said vehicle, and he found out the vehicle was sold to someone else the very next day it arrived (on 6/25/2020).
Not only did they completely disregard my deposit, but then completely disrespected me on the phone with a bunch of lies, trying to insult my intelligence. I am a Marine, and have served for 20 years on active duty, so when this dealership claims to "support veterans", it is a complete false statement. I would've had more respect, and they would've been honest and say... "We sold it to someone else", instead of lying to my face as if I was born yesterday.
I will make sure to share my experience in order to alert others at the base where I work, as well as other Military Commands around the surrounding areas about how they conduct business at Tyson's Koons Dodge."

Wish we could buy directly from manufacturer. Some dealers are good but you never know until after you buy.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My real window sticker has my name printed on it.
The Dealer actually parked it on the back lot so no
buyers would see it with the Black Friday Sales Event
going on.

That Koons dealer must have sold it to a Buyer that wanted it so bad he topped your offer by $10K.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread