5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

AK103

Reaction score
My ram is in the interior fa
Not sure what that phase is but it sounds like a phase in the build process. The build usually takes a day or two. The build seems like the fastest thing in the whole process of ordering a truck lol.

It’s hard to say how long until delivery. Depends on what things need to get put on in the mopar shop (running boards, bed liner, moldings, etc...). That could take a couple days if all things go as planned. Hope for no inspection holds. Then you’ll be loaded onto a train.

Thanks for the reply brother.
I'm just trying to get a guesstimation of when it will arrive as I need to extend my driveway prior to that.
No rush to get the truck.

It's a limited, the running boards/bed liner is standard -
But I'm assuming it still needs to go to the mopar shop for that?

Thank you again.

Kevlars

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited on Oct5th and it’s supposed to be at the train station tonight. I live in Phoenix. So I am thinking either this week or next that puts it at 10 or 11 weeks. Not sure if that helps.

if you plan on 8 to 10 weeks (a little more if you live out west) you should be safe.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
My ram is in the interior fa

Thanks for the reply brother.
I'm just trying to get a guesstimation of when it will arrive as I need to extend my driveway prior to that.
No rush to get the truck.

It's a limited, the running boards/bed liner is standard -
But I'm assuming it still needs to go to the mopar shop for that?

Thank you again.

Yeah it’ll go to the shop for those.

Once the load it on a train Ram chat should have a estimated delivery date. What state is it being shipped to? Mine was shipped to San Jose and that took about 3 weeks on a train.

AK103

Reaction score
Yeah it’ll go to the shop for those.

Once the load it on a train Ram chat should have a estimated delivery date. What state is it being shipped to? Mine was shipped to San Jose and that took about 3 weeks on a train.
Florida

Wch_chip

Reaction score
We're officially at 12 weeks. Still in JS, hoping I get it before Xmas.

NikoSuave

Reaction score
Sounds like it was damaged in transit.

Malodave
That's what I was thinking too when I found out the info and brought it up with my salesman, but he said they would still ship the truck to the dealer and then they would fix it their.

So Like wtf, tomorrow (Monday 11/30) it will have been in the railyard for 2 weeks with no movement.

So close but so far away....

Grouper

Reaction score
Ordered 9/24. Got an email today from Craig at Koons that the truck has arrived.

But I'm traveling for much of the next two weeks, so I won't be able to fly-n-drive until sometime after the 15th.

Total

Reaction score
Ordered 10/22/20
VIN 10/23/20
Scheduling 10/29/20
Build Sheet & Window Sticker 11/15/20
Shipped to California 11/16/20
Arrived at dealer 11/30/20

Total wait time from ordered to arrival at dealer = 1 month and 9 days

Going to fly to Sacramento to pick it up this Friday.

db614

Reaction score
Looks like December incentives aren't as good as November. No cash back at all for 2021 Limited?

Truck is due to the dealer between 12/3 and 12/17.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like December incentives aren't as good as November. No cash back at all for 2021 Limited?

Truck is due to the dealer between 12/3 and 12/17.
Looks that way. Seems like only 0% for 60 months for limiteds and Laramies. Atleast that’s what their website currently shows.

Total

Reaction score
My dealer told me 0% for 60 months is it for December for the Rebel. I'm picking it up this Friday and wish the truck was there a week earlier so I can use November incentives. At least I got the $1500 bonus cash and the $500 military. Also the Truecar $500 will not stack with the $1500 bonus cash if anyone is wondering.

Kazoo

Reaction score
My dealer told me 0% for 60 months is it for December for the Rebel. I'm picking it up this Friday and wish the truck was there a week earlier so I can use November incentives. At least I got the $1500 bonus cash and the $500 military. Also the Truecar $500 will not stack with the $1500 bonus cash if anyone is wondering.

Not good... Was banking on some good incentives for my Laramie... They are showing nearly 10K off the Hemi E/T model... Ugh....

Total

Reaction score
Not good... Was banking on some good incentives for my Laramie... They are showing nearly 10K off the Hemi E/T model... Ugh....
Yea the upper trims not really having any good incentive this month. I'm going to check ram site again in a day or two to see if there any update on the incentive but I doubt it.

DanoUF

Reaction score
Don't know if past is prologue, but last month there was a day or 2 gap between the Oct incentives expiring and the Nov ones posting.

billflu

Reaction score
Got a call from the Dealer today.
Ordered 11/9
VIN 11/13
Expected delivery 12/3 (I guess one of the benefits living close to Sterling Heights Michigan)
Expected pickup 12/4 or 12/5
I was also told that 2021 Limited's are also getting Employee Pricing...so that +November incentives and whatever else December has will be a very nice chunk off of this.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Got a call from the Dealer today.
Ordered 11/9
VIN 11/13
Expected delivery 12/3 (I guess one of the benefits living close to Sterling Heights Michigan)
Expected pickup 12/4 or 12/5
I was also told that 2021 Limited's are also getting Employee Pricing...so that +November incentives and whatever else December has will be a very nice chunk off of this.

Sure the one time I don't go full retard on an order..... Ugh.....

Users who are viewing this thread