5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kroger

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/10. Build sheet on 10/20. Window sticker 10/24. Arrived at the rail yard outside of Philly 11/6 (less than one hour from the dealer). Arrived at the dealer on 11/12 (of course in the pouring rain). But - after a little over eight weeks ...
Great looking truck... Night and ORG ordered as well on 10/9 so hopeful for an early December arrival to my dealer putting me at 8ish weeks. Current status is in Pre-Production via RamChat.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally took delivery!!

Ordered 9/22
Picked up 11/16

Only problem is the proximity system does not seem to work on the driver side door. Hope they don’t have to take off the entire inside door panel to fix it
Congrats! Unfortunately they probably will considering how you have to install it to a bighorn. I hope not for your sake. Where are the pictures of the new truck?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, I ordered a Ram 1500... where can I find this update? Thanks, Gary
Contact your dealer and ask for a status update on your order. Ram chat doesn't give out codes like this anymore it seems.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Congrats! Unfortunately they probably will considering how you have to install it to a bighorn. I hope not for your sake. Where are the pictures of the new truck?

Thanks! Hopefully it’s just a simple wire not connected. Wishful thinking lol.

Ahh yes pictures! Haven’t had a chance to snap my own but this is from the dealer

Attachments

• 6BDE724A-D84B-4AB3-A6B6-8CFC49C57CAA.png
    6BDE724A-D84B-4AB3-A6B6-8CFC49C57CAA.png
    869 KB · Views: 43

bcpong

Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully it’s just a simple wire not connected. Wishful thinking lol.

Ahh yes pictures! Haven’t had a chance to snap my own but this is from the dealer
I'd imagine every car in the picture is new but looks like the one behind yours is so dirty, it went through some off road testing!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd imagine every car in the picture is new but looks like the one behind yours is so dirty, it went through some off road testing!
Maybe some dust storms that it had to go through on its way from Mexico (if its a HD)?

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
They look great in person and more sidewall for potholes. Really preferred the look of the 20 anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just got mine yesterday and I agree they look great in person. I never knew they had the granite inserts. I love them after seeing that.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Maybe some dust storms that it had to go through on its way from Mexico (if its a HD)?
Haha that’s what a friend of mine noticed too. And my response was the same. Some sort of dust storm or it was sitting outside for a long time.

Who knows maybe my truck was the same. He just took a hose to the passenger side for a photo op lol

trithumb

Reaction score
Just a heads up that refi’s seem to be taking longer these days. My broker told me that refi’s are lower priority for lenders and they’re generally swamped. Had one friend take 6 months, another 4. Mine just completed took about 2.5 months
mine took 4 months i was waiting for it to finish before i ordered.

Kevlars

Reaction score
Finally mine is on the Rail headed to Arizona

10/5 ordered
10/8 VIN
10/14 D1 Status
11/15 window sticker/ Build sheet
11/17 Rail confirmation

Limited
Granite Crystal
5.7 Hemi w/etorq
Trailer tow group
technology group
limited level 1
33 gal
tow mirrors
rambox
bed utility
multifunction tailgate

Ryancassidy

Reaction score
Ordered 10/28
VIN - 10/30
Build Sheet 11/18

Maybe I get it before Christmas? Coming to ATL.. would be cool but totally un-expected... Atlanta, GA

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got word that my truck has been offloaded from the train and is sitting in the lot waiting for transport from Portland. Probably going to wait until December to go in to pick it up in case rebates improve.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Got word that my truck has been offloaded from the train and is sitting in the lot waiting for transport from Portland. Probably going to wait until December to go in to pick it up in case rebates improve.
They could get worse. You should probably plan for that, as well.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 10/28
VIN - 10/30
Build Sheet 11/18

Maybe I get it before Christmas? Coming to ATL.. would be cool but totally un-expected... Atlanta, GA
I think its very possible to get it before Christmas. My truck took 3 weeks to ship via train from the plant to Portland. It will all depend on how long it sits in the lot waiting for a transport truck to bring it to the dealer.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They could get worse. You should probably plan for that, as well.
Honestly, I am not sure they can get much worse than they are currently. If they do get worse then I lose out on $1,000. Thank god I negotiated a good deal prior to the trucks arrival.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure they can get much worse than they are currently. If they do get worse then I lose out on $1,000. Thank god I negotiated a good deal prior to the trucks arrival.
Exactly. I'm at 15% off MSRP before the incentives. I would be ecstatic of any additional dollars that could go toward TTL fees.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
It's a miracle after 30 days in JB status I received this in an email: “I presently show your 2021 Ram 1500 factory order has now progressed to the early stages of shipping and has begun transportation to your selling dealership."

They are supposedly prioritizing shipping but I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread