5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Total

Reaction score
Is there a way to track where your vehicle is at during shipping stage? Ram chat can only tell me that it's in shipping stage but doesn't know whether it's in transit already or still at the factory.

Mother

Reaction score
Is there a way to track where your vehicle is at during shipping stage? Ram chat can only tell me that it's in shipping stage but doesn't know whether it's in transit already or still at the factory.

Your dealer should be able to help once the truck has been shipped. Mine was able to tell me when it was on the train in Kentucky, then Georgia and then arriving in Florida.

Total

Reaction score
Your dealer should be able to help once the truck has been shipped. Mine was able to tell me when it was on the train in Kentucky, then Georgia and then arriving in Florida.

I have to be patience then...don't want to bug them every week like I do with ram chat lol.

AK103

Reaction score
Which dealer did you order from?

Mother

Reaction score
Awesome, how was everything dealing with them?
I have a Limited on order with them. So far they've been great.
Everything was pretty good. I dealt with Lacey and she was very communicative, which I really appreciated.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Busted out of inspection today!!! No ETA on shipping... Only know it's in Shipping, no window sticker yet....

Kpat1984

Reaction score
Busted out of inspection today!!! No ETA on shipping... Only know it's in Shipping, no window sticker yet....
Mine just went to shipping and I got an eta of 11/30-12/14..shipped to Maryland

Kazoo

Reaction score
Mine just went to shipping and I got an eta of 11/30-12/14..shipped to Maryland
I am in NY, about 1.5 hours south of the Selkirk Rail Yard, I know Dodge gets dropped there for delivery in this area...

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those planning to take delivery by 1/21/2021 there is a $1,500 bonus cash popup that comes up on ramtrucks.com. I couldn't get it to pop up last night but it worked this morning. Go give it a shot!

bcpong

Reaction score
For those planning to take delivery by 1/21/2021 there is a $1,500 bonus cash popup that comes up on ramtrucks.com. I couldn't get it to pop up last night but it worked this morning. Go give it a shot!
is there a specific page where the pop up shows up? browser? and what region are you in?

I tried multiple browsers and vpn into virginia as well as non vpn from CA. $1500 would be great to offset the horrible november incentives

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
is there a specific page where the pop up shows up? browser? and what region are you in?

I tried multiple browsers and vpn into virginia as well as non vpn from CA. $1500 would be great to offset the horrible november incentives
I’m in Seattle. I was just on the home page of ramtrucks.com and it popped up asking for my info and email. Entered it all in and it sent it to me. I was using chrome on my MacBook.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Window Sticker!!!! On TRAIN!!! YIPPEE!!!! STICKER SHOCK.... WOWZERS.. LOL, DID I DO THAT?

Users who are viewing this thread