5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

DannyCoal

Reaction score
You will at least need to know your vin# which you should be able to get from your dealer or ram chat service. Once you have that you can go here:

but you need to add your vin number after the = in the link above.
Same for window sticker:

Again, add you vin number after the = in the links above.
Thank u. Waiting on my vin not issued yet. Ordered on 9/17 I beleive

tom318

Reaction score
Still sitting in "JS" since 9/11. Getting annoyed but trying to stay patient. My dealer received 2 new 2021s yesterday neither of which are mine. Was hoping to take delivery by 9/30 to take advantage of the 0% for 60 but i guess ill see what they do for October.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Talked with chat this morning, got "Your vehicle has already gone to the area where additional equipment and packages have been added. Your new Ram is completely built."

If I'm lucky I guess that means KZ and if not JS. Waiting to hear from my dealership on the code.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Talked with chat this morning, got "Your vehicle has already gone to the area where additional equipment and packages have been added. Your new Ram is completely built."

If I'm lucky I guess that means KZ and if not JS. Waiting to hear from my dealership on the code.
Confirmed, status is JS. Feels like this is going to be the hardest part, knowing it's "done" but is unkowable amount of time away.

MrB

Reaction score
Confirmed, status is JS. Feels like this is going to be the hardest part, knowing it's "done" but is unkowable amount of time away.
Unfortunately the hardest part is yet to come - when it is unloaded from the train at its final destination and it sits there for days/weeks waiting to hitch a ride to your dealer. Mine has been sitting a 45 minute drive from my dealer for 6 days now and no one can give an ETA.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Unfortunately the hardest part is yet to come - when it is unloaded from the train at its final destination and it sits there for days/weeks waiting to hitch a ride to your dealer. Mine has been sitting a 45 minute drive from my dealer for 6 days now and no one can give an ETA.
Yeah, that does sound like the worst. I can't even tell if it's going to be dropped in a rail yard near my dealership or at the next nearest town 30 miles away or the next next 100 miles away. My only real hope on speed is that the dealerships in the area are getting a lot of new vehicles right now, so maybe it won't have to wait too long to get a full load. We'll see and I'll hang out impatiently waiting :D

mldc5665

Reaction score
Very happy for you, must be exciting!
Makes me more frustrated knowing that though haha

I did order the new Power Folding Tow Mirrors - wonder if there is a delay because those are new and maybe not ready yet.
Also I opted for the non-E-torque engine as I found a glitch in their system that gave me the 33g fuel tank for $0 with that engine and it was an extra $445 for the tank and $200 for the engine if I added the E-torque. Maybe they're getting back at me by making me wait!

Anyone else order the new trailer tow mirrors??
I ordered a Limited around 8/3 and I was told on 9/25 that they are waiting on parts to begin the build. I also have the power tow mirrors.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still sitting in "JS" since 9/11. Getting annoyed but trying to stay patient. My dealer received 2 new 2021s yesterday neither of which are mine. Was hoping to take delivery by 9/30 to take advantage of the 0% for 60 but i guess ill see what they do for October.
Hopefully they have some good rebates/ financing coming up in October/November!

tom318

Reaction score
Just got the call that I can pick the truck up Thursday. I have a strange suspicion that they are mistaken but they say it’s the right one with my name on it. Yesterday ramchat and cassens transport who delivers for my dealer told me the truck is still in JS or storage with no ETA. My dealer had 2 trucks delivered today and based on the delivery receipt neither is mine. Is it possible they hide customer trucks this well? I’m just really skeptical on this one. Hope it’s true though!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got the call that I can pick the truck up Thursday. I have a strange suspicion that they are mistaken but they say it’s the right one with my name on it. Yesterday ramchat and cassens transport who delivers for my dealer told me the truck is still in JS or storage with no ETA. My dealer had 2 trucks delivered today and based on the delivery receipt neither is mine. Is it possible they hide customer trucks this well? I’m just really skeptical on this one. Hope it’s true though!
I hope it’s yours!!

MrB

Reaction score
If the truck is really there, I find it interesting that they say Thursday (1st day of the new month). Hopefully the currently unpublished incentives for October are no worse than the current rebates/interest rates for September.

dmax4me

Reaction score
For those who have already taken possession of your 2021. How long did it take after your build sheet became available?

Rambunktious

Reaction score
For those who have already taken possession of your 2021. How long did it take after your build sheet became available?
I ordered my 2021 Longhorn on July 13; build sheet came active September 3; window sticker was active on September 9, and truck was delivered September 16, so it was not quite 2 full weeks from the date the build sheet came active till the truck was on the dealership lot. Now that they are ramping up production, it's hard to say whether that will slow things down or speed things up, since more trucks means less space on the trains to ship them to the dealerships. I've seen some posts indicating that their trucks have been stuck in KZ status for a couple of weeks, which I suspect is due to lack of space on trains or trucks to deliver them to the dealerships. Hopefully that will improve as we continue to open up from the COVID lockdown.

tom318

Reaction score
If the truck is really there, I find it interesting that they say Thursday (1st day of the new month). Hopefully the currently unpublished incentives for October are no worse than the current rebates/interest rates for September.

I hope they are at least the same but not much I can do. Just checked in with ramchat and they said the truck moved into shipping stage with an ETA of 9/30-10/14. Interesting my dealer said its there with my name on it yesterday. Luckily the dealer isn't far so I guess ill see tomorrow.

tjsadler

Reaction score
I ordered my 2021 Longhorn on July 13; build sheet came active September 3; window sticker was active on September 9, and truck was delivered September 16, so it was not quite 2 full weeks from the date the build sheet came active till the truck was on the dealership lot. Now that they are ramping up production, it's hard to say whether that will slow things down or speed things up, since more trucks means less space on the trains to ship them to the dealerships. I've seen some posts indicating that their trucks have been stuck in KZ status for a couple of weeks, which I suspect is due to lack of space on trains or trucks to deliver them to the dealerships. Hopefully that will improve as we continue to open up from the COVID lockdown.

How'd you know when the build sheet and window sticker were available? Did your dealer notify you?

Wch_chip

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread