5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Kaz

Reaction score
Wife’s truck went back to D status from being in D1 last month... frustrating. Plus here is a Lemon replacement order... and we still can’t get good info from Chrysler

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wife’s truck went back to D status from being in D1 last month... frustrating. Plus here is a Lemon replacement order... and we still can’t get good info from Chrysler
Mine was a lemon replacement that makes zero difference. I ordered April 8th and received my truck July 1st.

Kaz

Reaction score
Mine was a lemon replacement that makes zero difference. I ordered April 8th and received my truck July 1st.

Oh we know... but it’s super frustrating... no one knows anything and the dealership is getting more and more impatient with us... we’ve done everything we were asked... just wish our truck would get built and delivered. ;(. Placed order with the dealership on 5/1, order was placed with Chysler on 5/4, truck went D1 on 7/1, and now it’s back to D as of 8/15...

GJohn2

Reaction score

Hey guys, do you mind sharing what the lemon issue was for you alls truck? I am in the middle of a situation where I’m going to have to order a new one myself as a replacement and wondering if there is a delay because the issue hasn’t been fixed.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Hey guys, do you mind sharing what the lemon issue was for you alls truck? I am in the middle of a situation where I’m going to have to order a new one myself as a replacement and wondering if there is a delay because the issue hasn’t been fixed.
@alacombe will be along soon to help you out. he is the - "LEMON LAW GURU".;)

Vault101

Reaction score
Maybe someone more informed can give me some advice. So again, my truck has been in town since July 26 at the rail yard just sitting there. Wednesday, I called the dealer (because they don’t call me) and they said the battery was dead and they couldn’t go down to fix it, but a Chrysler representative had to go do it. They said it would be a same day affair, but still no truck. And now it’s the weekend and the railyards are closed. I opened up a case with Chrysler because that’s what the dealership told me,

Shouldn’t there be a simpler way to go about all of this???

Last edited by a moderator:

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm hoping my etorque won't take that long now that etorque has been in production. The tires on my 2014 are getting iffy and I usually don't run them down to 2/32 but nowing I was going to trade I have not replaced them.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe someone more informed can give me some advice. So again, my truck has been in town since July 26 at the rail yard just sitting there. Wednesday, I called the dealer (because they don’t call me) and they said the battery was dead and they couldn’t go down to fix it, but a Chrysler representative had to go do it. They said it would be a same day affair, but still no truck. And now it’s the weekend and the railyards are closed. I opened up a case with Chrysler because that’s what the dealership told me, but Jesus Christ,
Shouldn’t there be a simpler way to go about all of this???

That's garbage. I was equally disappointed with my wait at the rail yard, July 23rd to Aug 8th. Feels like a lifetime to wait. Dead battery starts to sound like silly excuses if you ask me. Stay positive though! Don't let the inconvenience sour your new truck experience! It's happening to a lot of us, you're not alone.

ramfan

Reaction score
Just called my dealer was told still in D1 gateway and had a delivery date of 8-15 but now have a 9-1 date ..saleman was e mailing ram for more information.

ponypride

Reaction score
What is a Lemon Replacement Order and how is it coming up while your truck is in production?

Users who are viewing this thread