5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Oliver392

Reaction score
My truck is still at the distribution lot in Twin Oaks,Pa which is about 2 hours from the dealer. 9 days now with no ETA (according to RAM Live Chat). Live Chat tried to tell me this morning that the truck was on a train on the way to Twin Oaks. I corrected them and told them that it has been at Twin Oaks for 9 days already. They then told me the truck would need to be sitting for at least 14 days before they would investigate as to why. My feeling is that my dealers volume isn't high enough for this area (North NJ) to get scheduled for delivery (low priority) My dealer has my lone truck when other dealers might have 10 waiting to be delivered. Funny thing that RAM forgets is that destination is paid for by the customer @ $1700.

Scottyluck

Reaction score
Everything on the build sheet is correct on this new order, which is good! Yes, i got spray on liner, steps, and tonneau cover. so i guess it’s just stuck at the body vendor. didn’t expect it to take 5 days though lol. On the order that the factory messed up it only took 3 days from day it got built to window sticker showing up.
My window sticker showed up this morning. Truck was completed (as far as I know) on Tuesday.
Seems the BUG went up $100. The window sticker price doesn't match what the build sheet stated when I ordered the truck. It's $500 cheaper. But after going over the actual build sheet for the truck, everything is there that I ordered. I thought the price on the window sticker and the build sheet I signed when ordered should be the same?
Guess I'll find out when it gets to the dealer.
The one thing that I did notice that was missing on the build sheet and window sticker is the CD Player. Not a big deal as I use mine maybe once a year.

Last edited:

Gizake

Reaction score
My window sticker showed up this morning. Truck was completed (as far as I know) on Tuesday.
Seems the BUG went up $100. The window sticker price doesn't match what the build sheet stated when I ordered the truck. It's $500 cheaper. But after going over the actual build sheet for the truck, everything is there that I ordered. I thought the price on the window sticker and the build sheet I signed when ordered should be the same?
Guess I'll find out when it gets to the dealer.
The one thing that I did notice that was missing on the build sheet and window sticker is the CD Player. Not a big deal as I use mine maybe once a year.
my window sticker is still not available. it’s been a week now. dealer says it’s still at the body vendor. seems a bit long.

Oliver392

Reaction score
So I just spoke with the SM at the dealer. No movement at the distribution lot . He has more than a few sold vehicles sitting there. for 10 days +. Apparently, not enough drivers, not enough trucks to move the vehicles.

Oliver392

Reaction score
Just got a call from the SM. My truck is now loaded for delivery tomorrow AM. Too bad that I will be away Fri/Sat. Today is Thurs. So looking like Mon Am for pick up.:)

ordered 9/21 (Sat)
Arrived @ dealer 10/25

Last edited:

Gizake

Reaction score
Everything on the build sheet is correct on this new order, which is good! Yes, i got spray on liner, steps, and tonneau cover. so i guess it’s just stuck at the body vendor. didn’t expect it to take 5 days though lol. On the order that the factory messed up it only took 3 days from day it got built to window sticker showing up.
still at body vendor. lol

firedad

Reaction score
Well,
Got an email from the dealer, truck is in.
Ordered 9/19
At the dealer 10/25

Not bad at all

Ram Ski - SLT

Reaction score
10/04/2019 - Ordered
10/10/2019 - D - VIN
10/15/2019 - D1
10/28/2019 - F
10/31/2019 - JS

2020 1500 Rebel CC 4x4
5' 7" w/ Rambox and MFT
New 3.0 L ECODIESEL V6
Maximum Steel/Diamond Black,
Black Interior
Level 2 Equipment Group
Rebel 12
Air Suspension
Safety and Convenience Group
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
Pano Sunroof
Tubular Side Steps
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Tank

Last edited:

Gizake

Reaction score
still at body vendor. lol
dealer said today that it is still at the body vendor awaiting shipping back. lol, almost 2 weeks at the body vendor, weird

my guess is it’s awaiting a driver to drive it to my dealership (in toronto) 3.5 hours from the factory.

Last edited:

Scottyluck

Reaction score
Truck is in! Just got back from the dealer to get the financing started and give it a quick look over. 19 days from order to dealer delivery. I'll be picking it up on Friday.

FYI truck is:
2020 Rebel CC Flame Red/Black 2-tone
5.7 Hemi non eTorque
Level 2
8.4" Nav
Rambox
BUG
Pano sunroof
Spray in bedliner
Alpine system

firedad

Reaction score
Picked up the truck yesterday and dove home. Love this thing. And it looks amazing.

2020 limited
Black appearance
Ram boxes

Everything together just looks great.

Order to truck in hand... just over 5 weeks .

Gizake

Reaction score
dealer said today that it is still at the body vendor awaiting shipping back. lol, almost 2 weeks at the body vendor, weird

my guess is it’s awaiting a driver to drive it to my dealership (in toronto) 3.5 hours from the factory.
window sticker is available! i think that means it’s in KZ?

VETTE277

Reaction score
Ordered 10/11
I've been in D since 4 Nov.

What gives ? Seems orders from around the same time as mine have already hit the rail. Fleet order if it matters.

Users who are viewing this thread