5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SAURKRT

Reaction score
My order went in 10/18. This morning I was notified that it was being loaded onto local transport and MAY be at the dealer by end of day. I had been told to expect 4-6 weeks at time of order so I am quite pleased.

Did a flurry of ordering stuff after that call! :D

SAURKRT

Reaction score
My order went in 10/18. This morning I was notified that it was being loaded onto local transport and MAY be at the dealer by end of day. I had been told to expect 4-6 weeks at time of order so I am quite pleased.

Saw it tonight, even took it for a test drive... Waiting for EP pricing to kick in for delivery.

Smonsmo7

Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, there were members of this site that had the ability to check on order status, but that is no longer possible. This is my first build so pardon the silly question. Beyond calling my salesman for updates, is there any other way to get status updates?

SAURKRT

Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, there were members of this site that had the ability to check on order status, but that is no longer possible. This is my first build so pardon the silly question. Beyond calling my salesman for updates, is there any other way to get status updates?

From what I understand, dealers can enable email updates to the customer. If so, the customer gets an email when the status changes. My dealer told me they disabled that feature because they felt it only added frustration to the customer when there were delays or statuses that were confusing.

As far as I know, that feature is still available, it's just a matter of whether it's available from the dealer where you placed your order.

Doc

Reaction score
10/04/2019 - Ordered
10/10/2019 - D - VIN
10/15/2019 - D1
10/28/2019 - F
10/31/2019 - JS

2020 1500 Rebel CC 4x4
5' 7" w/ Rambox and MFT
New 3.0 L ECODIESEL V6
Maximum Steel/Diamond Black,
Black Interior
Level 2 Equipment Group
Rebel 12
Air Suspension
Safety and Convenience Group
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
Pano Sunroof
Tubular Side Steps
Trailer Brake Control
33 Gallon Tank
Any updates?

k.daddy

Reaction score
11/3/19 - Ordered 2020 Limited
11/6/19 - D status
11/16/19 - D1 Status
11/18/19 - F status
11/19/19 - JB Status
11/21/19- KZ status
ETA to Dealership 11/25 - 12/09

Being in California I have to believe it will be on the later side. Either way it's getting close!

Restrewa

Reaction score
Picked up the truck yesterday and dove home. Love this thing. And it looks amazing.

2020 limited
Black appearance
Ram boxes

Everything together just looks great.

Order to truck in hand... just over 5 weeks .
Hello Firedad, I am about to get my 2020 RAM 1500 Limited Black Appearance Package like yours. I am also from WA State and after 7 weeks it arrived at 5he dealer. I was wondering if you have recommendations to what to look out in terms of pre inspections before taking the truck out the lot. Is everything working well with your truck? Any issues that I should be aware of?

thanks

Rambo Rebel

Reaction score
Howdy,

Ordered my loaded Granite Crystal 2020 Rebel yesterday, and the dealer emailed me this morning to say that it already has a VIN # and is heading into production! Being from Canada, does anyone know how it would take to get to dealer from this point?

Can you tell I'm excited?

Cheers.

Gary29

Reaction score
I ordered a 2020 Limited with ecodiesel, ramboxes, MFT on 10-14-19 from a local dealer in northeast WI and was told this week it was in D status (still no VIN). They hoped I would receive it by the end of the year. Just wondering why the big difference in delivery times? Does anyone know if different dealers have priority order status etc? I am not sure when the dealer placed the order.

mhoyt01

Reaction score
I ordered a 2020 Limited with ecodiesel, ramboxes, MFT on 10-14-19 from a local dealer in northeast WI and was told this week it was in D status (still no VIN). They hoped I would receive it by the end of the year. Just wondering why the big difference in delivery times? Does anyone know if different dealers have priority order status etc? I am not sure when the dealer placed the order.
Just guessing over here, but ecodiesel going to add a ton of time, has nothing to do with your dealer. I ordered one figure it’ll just be 2020

Chop1811

Reaction score
2020 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 6'4" Patriot Blue, 3.92, ORP, BUG, Elocker, Trailer brake controller, Factory tonneau
ordered 10-31-19
at dealer 11-27-19
and am picking it up today! 12-2-19

RamDaily2020

Reaction score
2020 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 6'4" Patriot Blue, 3.92, ORP, BUG, Elocker, Trailer brake controller, Factory tonneau
ordered 10-31-19
at dealer 11-27-19
Exciting! Enjoy.

Where are you located? I ordered mine on 11-21-2019 with a similar build. Located in Toronto.

mbarnes536

Reaction score
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, Ivory White, 5.7 w/eTorque, 3.92, Level 1, Body Color Bumpers, BUG, ELocker, Trailer Brake, 33 Gallon Fuel Tank, 20" Wheels and Pano Sunroof, RamBoxes
Order: 12/02/2019

SAURKRT

Reaction score
ordered 10-31-19
at dealer 11-27-19

IIRC ORP requires E-Locker. Therefore I did not select it/

I wish E-Locker would allow/include the LSD. 99.99% of the time I drive on road (as 99.99% of people, pretty sure). As such, I really want LSD - there are lots of situations "on road" where I want a little more traction.

LSD Front and Rear along with an option to lock both would be an option I would pay dearly for.

SAURKRT

Reaction score
...Limited...w/eTorque

Duplicitous.

Can't get a Limited without E-Torque. Stupid IMO, and why I didn't get a Longhorn or Limited. In its current iteration I would never drive an E-Torque. OK, maybe if you GAVE it to me, AND allowed me to trade it towards whatever I wanted.

supercanadian

Reaction score
You can get a limited without e-torque. I see them on the lot. I just ordered a limited as well without e-torque
Duplicitous.

Can't get a Limited without E-Torque. Stupid IMO, and why I didn't get a Longhorn or Limited. In its current iteration I would never drive an E-Torque. OK, maybe if you GAVE it to me, AND allowed me to trade it towards whatever I wanted.

SAURKRT

Reaction score
You can get a limited without e-torque. I see them on the lot. I just ordered a limited as well without e-torque

Based on your username I assume you are North of the Border. While it does appear to be available there, the 2020 Hemi without E-Torque is NOT available in the U.S.A. on the Laramie Longhorn or Limited, according to both https://www.ramtrucks.com as well as my dealer's software.

supercanadian

Reaction score
Based on your username I assume you are North of the Border. While it does appear to be available there, the 2020 Hemi without E-Torque is NOT available in the U.S.A. on the Laramie Longhorn or Limited, according to both https://www.ramtrucks.com as well as my dealer's software.

I did not know that! that is weird you'd think you would be able to get the same options here....usually it is us that gets the shaft. I would not have ordered my limited (ordered it last week) unless I get it without the etorque. I would have waited and got the 2021 f150 limited when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread