5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

obiwanknope

Reaction score
Just got my new Big Horn today! Just a little over 5 weeks to get to Maine.

Ordered 3/25
Shipped 4/18
Delivered 5/2

6spdg37s

Reaction score
New here ! Placed order 3/4 ish it was built and in KZ status for like 23 days already with no eta ... goin nuts over here ...

It’s getting shipped to Bronx,ny (dealer) I’m in jersey

I guess my question is why is my truck stuck in kz for longer than someone else’s truck ? I see people ordered 3/25 and got delivery already , ordered mine 3/4 and it was built and now just sitting ... does it have to do with the location it’s going to?

Customer service just said it’s kz with no eta . There is no number or letter after the kz

Last edited:

krakenatwork

Reaction score
Hurray! Got mine today!
Ordered: 2019-02-15
Received at the local (rail?) depot: 2019-04-10
Delivered to the dealer on 2019-04-29
delivered to me on 2019-05-03.
Good news: my chromed tow mirrors have the "heated" logo (no power folding for those who are intrigued).
I also got 2 USB outlets on the back of the center of the bench (along with a 120V power socket). That's from a Big Horn L2 package w/etorque (Pentastar).

MarkLV

Reaction score
New here ! Placed order 3/4 ish it was built and in KZ status for like 23 days already with no eta ... goin nuts over here ...

It’s getting shipped to Bronx,ny (dealer) I’m in jersey

I guess my question is why is my truck stuck in kz for longer than someone else’s truck ? I see people ordered 3/25 and got delivery already , ordered mine 3/4 and it was built and now just sitting ... does it have to do with the location it’s going to?

Customer service just said it’s kz with no eta . There is no number or letter after the kz
Sorry im in the same boat with you I orded mine 3/25 wasnt built till 4/25 been sitting there since, they lied and told me it was on train 2 times but its still sitting where ever they keep them till shipping out. No one can tell me when it will get here at this point, even the dealer has tried to get info on it to no avail. I have also noticed several people have gotten there trucks that ordered even in april. Not really sure why some get sent and some dont.

6spdg37s

Reaction score
Sorry im in the same boat with you I orded mine 3/25 wasnt built till 4/25 been sitting there since, they lied and told me it was on train 2 times but its still sitting where ever they keep them till shipping out. No one can tell me when it will get here at this point, even the dealer has tried to get info on it to no avail. I have also noticed several people have gotten there trucks that ordered even in april. Not really sure why some get sent and some dont.

yeah, i ordered mine thru a friend so I trust what he tells me , and that is there is no pattern to their shipping or anything, except maybe the location it is traviling to ? supposidly FCA is not really good at shipping lol

the wait is killing me at this point... a- because I dont have a truck right now lol and b- i have 0 patience, prob my friend will no longer be friends with me once he delivers the truck :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

mdelzell

Reaction score
Picked up my beautiful Patriot Blue Limited on Saturday, May 3rd after an agonizingly long, to me, wait (ordered March 9th). Thanks to all on this forum for your experiences and advice. Thanks to you, I noticed that the rear sunroof drains were installed incorrectly, heading off what were sure to be future problems. So far.... everything is working as advertised. Even the Uconnect app is working well... Couldn't be happier!

psuds

Reaction score
Order Placed Today - 3/27/19!
2019 Ram 1500 Sport (Canada) 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" Bed
Patriot Blue, 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS Engine, 3.21 Axle, 22" Rims
Level 2 Equipment Group w/ Leather & Sound Group
Bed Utility Group, Blind Spot/Cross Path Detection
Class IV Hitch, Spray in Bedliner, Dual Pane Sunroof
Rambox Cargo Management, Deployable Bed Step
Power Running Boards, Sport Performance Hood

I flip flopped for quite a while on the Black Appearance package and the Patriot Blue - literally down to the second.
Black is sleek with the 22's but I see them everywhere and my previous 2 trucks were all black. The blue should add a nice sporty freshness in my lineup.

I had a 2013 Ram Sport and had to switch to F150 Lariat through work for the past few years - Lariat is nice but nothing compares to the ride quality and sexyness of these Rams!

Has yours arrived yet?

ram1991

Reaction score
Ordered Laramie on 03/23. Its been in KZLD for about a week and half now with no movement and no ETA.

Verified its approved for shipment and not in quarantine or anything special. Dealer has called to ask whats up but nothing.

They have recieved at least 2 or 3 deliveries in that time period. Exteemly frustersting as its only a 5 hour direct truck hauler ride away. Wanted to tet it this week for a trip

6spdg37s

Reaction score
Ordered Laramie on 03/23. Its been in KZLD for about a week and half now with no movement and no ETA.

Verified its approved for shipment and not in quarantine or anything special. Dealer has called to ask whats up but nothing.

They have recieved at least 2 or 3 deliveries in that time period. Exteemly frustersting as its only a 5 hour direct truck hauler ride away. Wanted to tet it this week for a trip

right there with u man ! im so sad lol

Glenn54

Reaction score
Per the Chat guy, my Laramie is now being built. We'll see how long it takes for the rest of the process.

MarkLV

Reaction score
yeah, i ordered mine thru a friend so I trust what he tells me , and that is there is no pattern to their shipping or anything, except maybe the location it is traviling to ? supposidly FCA is not really good at shipping lol

the wait is killing me at this point... a- because I dont have a truck right now lol and b- i have 0 patience, prob my friend will no longer be friends with me once he delivers the truck :LOL::LOL:
My Truck cam in tonite about 6 pm, I stopped to look at it real quick, not serviced yet or cleaned but was nice to see it here finally. Wont be able to pick it up till this weekend due to leaving town for work which sucks. Hope yours shows up soon too!!

MarkLV

Reaction score
My Truck finally came in tonite about 6 pm. just stopped to check it out real quick took a few pics. Cant pick up till weekend though because of work. Glas its here finally!! My 2019 Ram Sport 1.jpg My 2019 Ram Sport 2.jpg My 2019 Ram Sport 3.jpg My 2019 Ram Sport 4.jpg

Blueraptor

Reaction score
Just curious how everyone is getting the order status codes. My order was placed 4-22-19, I have a Vin and the chat tells me that all parts are received and waiting to enter production. I don't get any status codes from them, is there another method to track the order?

Glenn54

Reaction score
That was the same message I got for 2 weeks, then it finally went into production. I was also using Chat.

JHowellAK

Reaction score
Just curious how everyone is getting the order status codes. My order was placed 4-22-19, I have a Vin and the chat tells me that all parts are received and waiting to enter production. I don't get any status codes from them, is there another method to track the order?

I am getting the same thing. My order has been in that status "D1" for 32 days now.

jpaudet

Reaction score
Mine has been finally produce and finally quit the factory yesterday for train transport with Rubicon VLS to Canada. Any idea if they are faster as they usually mention on the ETA? Now it’s supposed to arrives in Canada May 24th for truck delivery after...

Any way to track it on train except call the dealer?

Order it April 16th.

bitman0101

Reaction score
I usually get their response and then ask them something like, "does this mean its in D/D1 (etc) status?"
I'm not sure if this is entirely up to date, but here is a (hopefully still current) list of codes:
http://dodgeram.org/buying_info/Order_status.htm

ram1991

Reaction score
Coming up on 7 weeks since order and truck has been in ready to ship status for 2. Me nor dealer can get any info as to why they cant put it on a truck and ship it the 5 hour drive down or even get an eta Im at that turning point where im moving from excited to highly irritated.

Users who are viewing this thread