5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

WasatchBack

Reaction score
Coming up on 7 weeks since order and truck has been in ready to ship status for 2. Me nor dealer can get any info as to why they cant put it on a truck and ship it the 5 hour drive down or even get an eta Im at that turning point where im moving from excited to highly irritated.
Mine has been in shipping status (KZD) for 5 weeks, has been sitting 40 miles from me for 2 weeks. Not much you can do about it except start a shipping logistics company.

jpaudet

Reaction score
My truck is now at status KZ-P Status - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor

What’s that mean?!!!

6spdg37s

Reaction score
My truck is now at status KZ-P Status - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor

What’s that mean?!!!

from what I found it means plant hold quality audit ?
Coming up on 7 weeks since order and truck has been in ready to ship status for 2. Me nor dealer can get any info as to why they cant put it on a truck and ship it the 5 hour drive down or even get an eta Im at that turning point where im moving from excited to highly irritated.

im freaking out man ... my truck is sitting KZ for 26 days or so now... no ETA meanwhile many other people on here ordered after me and took delivery already and then some ordered before and don't have it yet... seems like it is just purely random

MarkLV

Reaction score
Fine looking truck MarkLV. I'm sure you're anxious to pick it up. Enjoy.
Picked it up tonite, I will get better pics, been raining all day and for next few days so be a few days, It has all of 26 miles on it as of right now!!

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
I asked again yesterday and they confirmed it was either when you ordered or when you took delivery, you don't get to take advantage of anything in between. :( I would love to be able to prove him wrong though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not sure if ur in Canada, cuz i get totally mixed up when i try to read who is where, but according to my dealer who is definitely the least B.S. dealer i have ever dealt with, he said he can lock in the rebates at order, can change them once vehicle arrives @ KZ status and again once more upon delivery, so you have 3 time frames of the lock in process, so there's that : )

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
So as of 4/12 my truck is built and is in the "Shipping Phase" Ram Chat said they can't give me anymore information until it arrives at the dealer. I live in Virginia. Any guess how long before I get my hands on it?

Is there a way to track it on its way to my dealer? I called the dealer but they didn't give me much information other than to say it could take a month to arrive.

How did u get 18 inch wheels on Level 2?! i tried like crazy with that stupid configurator cuz i'm just gonna trash the wheels for "all black gloss" and i couldn't do it.....

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
i don't see anyone with white/light trucks compalining of "rail dust"... Is that still a thing or have they figured how to prevent against that?!

psuds

Reaction score
My salesman texted me May 2 saying truck is still in transit and now in Canada. Any guess to how long it would take to get to Alberta?

WasatchBack

Reaction score
i don't see anyone with white/light trucks compalining of "rail dust"... Is that still a thing or have they figured how to prevent against that?!
I'll be doing a full decontamination prior to ceramic, I can guarantee there will be purple indicating iron removal in the ironX step, will post if my truck ever arrives.

Blueraptor

Reaction score
My Laramie has shipped. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to the dealer.
Glen, I think I ordered my Laramie around the same time as you (April 22nd), I got my VIN April 29th, when did your truck finally enter production?

ram1991

Reaction score
Same here. What state are you in?

On week 3 of it in kz status snd approved to ship, screwing up holiday plans now. Ram says they arent allowed to escalate until 8 weeks.

Thanks Ram. Ive moved from excited to ticked off. (I know others have waited much longer and first world problems and all). Just really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread