5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Wolleworld

Reaction score
Just talked to my Dealership, and they stated it is not a recall because they did not recall the truck so that is why it doesn't show up. The issue is the pedal assembly and they fix it before sending it out.

U

User_6565

No recalls pending on my order. RamChat said KZT; dealership says still 6 weeks left until delivery. I think they're just trying to push me off for a while.

acat

Reaction score
Deposit on 2/23

Ask dealer to make a order configure change on 2/25

Ram chat, VIN has generated, but the added RamBox is not showing up in their system 2/27, representative said the change may not proceed yet.

Build sheet and window sticker still not generated, not sure if I still have the chance to add the RamBox...

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Deposit on 2/23

Ask dealer to make a order configure change on 2/25

Ram chat, VIN has generated, but the added RamBox is not showing up in their system 2/27, representative said the change may not proceed yet.

Build sheet and window sticker still not generated, not sure if I still have the chance to add the RamBox...

How long from VIN to sticker?

I'LL RACE YOU!
Deposit on 2/23 also.
Order place to FCA on Mon 2/25.
VIN generated yesterday 2/26.
Limited with Ramboxes.

acat

Reaction score

I'LL RACE YOU!
Deposit on 2/23 also.
Order place to FCA on Mon 2/25.
VIN generated yesterday 2/26.
Limited with Ramboxes.

Looks like 1-2 weeks from the previous posts.

I need the front bench seat, cannot order the limit..:(

btw, do you have both sunroof and 5.7 etorque?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like 1-2 weeks from the previous posts.

I need the front bench seat, cannot order the limit..:(

btw, do you have both sunroof and 5.7 etorque?

Yes.
2019 Limited (ordered 2/25/19)
Max Steel, Black interior, 5'7" Bed, Ram Boxes, 5.7 Hemi eTorque, 2.92 axle, Trailer Brake Control, Level 1 Pkg, Dual Sunroof, Deployable bed step

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Yes.
Max Steel, Black interior, 5'7" Bed, Ram Boxes, 5.7 Hemi eTorque, 2.92 axle, Trailer Brake Control, Level 1 Pkg, Dual Sunroof, Deployable bed step

Same order as mine. I got the 22” rims. I wanted the Laramie with ram boxes, 3.92 gears, pano sun roof etc but the dealer said they were not allowed to order it and That I needed to go to the limited. I just want the hood and front paint match as I don’t care for chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keemosabe

Reaction score
Southeastern PA. Delaware County, near the DE border. But I ordered through a Chester County (Downingtown) dealer.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes.
Maybe our trucks will share their first ride - on a train. hahaha
Same order as mine. I got the 22” rims. I wanted the Laramie with ram boxes, 3.92 gears, pano sun roof etc but the dealer said they were not allowed to order it and That I needed to go to the limited. I just want the hood and front paint match as I don’t care for chrome.

Brandon_Vickers

Reaction score

Weeks to months, depending on your build and luck. My truck was ordered late December. VIN are usually generated within a couple days. My build sheet showed up over 3 weeks ago. Then the truck spend a week at status JB and now has been stuck at JS for almost two weeks. Window stickers are not expected to show up until right after it ships. KZ status. There was someone up the thread that stated they ordered this month and it already shipped.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score

That would be funny. I wonder if the January orders had some type of manufacturing reshuffle as it seems some of those folks are still waiting but a lot of February orders are already delivered. Wonder if my so called “HOT TAG” does anything.

lilnohreaga

Reaction score
My ride got to the dealer today! That's 2 days ahead of the estimated train -> truck transition, and about 3 weeks ahead of what the dealer expected! Hope to pick it up tomorrow!

mharringer

Reaction score
My ride got to the dealer today! That's 2 days ahead of the estimated train -> truck transition, and about 3 weeks ahead of what the dealer expected! Hope to pick it up tomorrow!

Well, I hope I have the same thing going on you do! I ordered a week after yours, I'd love it if it showed up in a week! What part of the country are you in?

Bill767

Reaction score
Happy days. Our Limited that we ordered on 1/11 came in and we picked it up yesterday. Very pleased.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Just had another chat with Ram Chat and still sitting at D1. I asked Chelee if they could see how many times a customer calls in to check the order status and she said "Yes Mr Woods.. I can see you have chatted with us every day. lol" Well that's a kick in the nuts. I then asked if a "Hot Tag" order really did anything and she replied "I have no idea what that means". Maybe it is an internal thing.. Either way I have to surrender my current RAM in about 1 week due to the buy back. UGH

Wolleworld

Reaction score
I just got confirmation that my Truck was put on the rail car February 27th and has an estimated delivery in Twin Oaks, PA on March 5th!

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just had another chat with Ram Chat and still sitting at D1. I asked Chelee if they could see how many times a customer calls in to check the order status and she said "Yes Mr Woods.. I can see you have chatted with us every day. lol" Well that's a kick in the nuts. I then asked if a "Hot Tag" order really did anything and she replied "I have no idea what that means". Maybe it is an internal thing.. Either way I have to surrender my current RAM in about 1 week due to the buy back. UGH

Don't be embarrassed, we all do it! And she should be happy, you call. They could have Ai answer our calls or text chat and look up the VIN #'s to provide us the status automatically and take their job away. "If you would like to find your status, Press 1. If you would like to Press 2. . . Press 2" hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread