5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Are you stating that only 10 rambox equiped trucks are being built per day? That does not sound right. What is the source of that information?

AZOutdoors

Reaction score
Hey. Has anyone had their vehicle shipped from the Jefferson North Assembly Plant? Also, anyone know what the status "KZP" is? I know the KZ designator, but not sure what the "P" means. I received KZ on 6/15 and then it moved to "Detroit Offsite" which I think was the old Budd Wheel plant. Today, it moved around the corner to the Jefferson North Assembly Plant. Looking at Google Maps, I can see rail cars there.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey. Has anyone had their vehicle shipped from the Jefferson North Assembly Plant? Also, anyone know what the status "KZP" is? I know the KZ designator, but not sure what the "P" means. I received KZ on 6/15 and then it moved to "Detroit Offsite" which I think was the old Budd Wheel plant. Today, it moved around the corner to the Jefferson North Assembly Plant. Looking at Google Maps, I can see rail cars there.
KZ-P Status - Arrived Ship - Thru Body Vendor

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where did you hear that?
Vehicle Description:

Hi, Ed here is the information that I have received regarding your order. Your Vehicle was ordered with the Rambox Cargo Managements System & eTorque Engine. FCA is only building 10 trucks a day with the RamBox and vehicles ordered with the eTorque just began last week. Production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on consumers unique, specific configuration. We would encourage that you contact us back in 2-3 weeks for an update. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to get you further information on your order, I hope you have a great day and a wonderful 4th of July. Sincerely, Brittaney Jeep customer care

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Vehicle Description:

Hi, Ed here is the information that I have received regarding your order. Your Vehicle was ordered with the Rambox Cargo Managements System & eTorque Engine. FCA is only building 10 trucks a day with the RamBox and vehicles ordered with the eTorque just began last week. Production is still in a launch phase and timing will vary depending on consumers unique, specific configuration. We would encourage that you contact us back in 2-3 weeks for an update. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to get you further information on your order, I hope you have a great day and a wonderful 4th of July. Sincerely, Brittaney Jeep customer care
Its a scripted response. @Edwards got the same exact response. Its garbage

warvet

Reaction score
@warvet looks like your truck is 1 step away from getting on semi to be delivered.

yep, 120 miles away and it better not sit there till July 7 - July 11. That would be the first thing to **** me off since I've ordered the truck. I'm off this week and delivery today or tomorrow would be perfect timing for me to get tint, etc.

Looking at the 2018 thread, those guy sat in Winston Salem for up to 9 days waiting for a truck.......as if it sits to 'not' be delivered before the estimated delivery date.

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2019 Laramie Quad Cab w/Off Road Package, Chrome Package, Bed Utility Group. 2oin rims.. Just did 45min drive on the highway and I gotta say it is the smoothest riding truck I ever drove. Very quiet also. Pictures do not do the truck justice. These 19's in person are unbelievable. Tonneau cover is in the photos also with the wheel to wheel side steps. If anyone wants to see a photo of the spray in bed liner I can go take some of those too. Put a photo of the small quad cab sunroof.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0273.jpg
    IMG_0273.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

warvet

Reaction score
2019 Laramie Quad Cab w/Off Road Package, Chrome Package, Bed Utility Group. 2oin rims.. Just did 45min drive on the highway and I gotta say it is the smoothest riding truck I ever drove. Very quiet also. Pictures do not do the truck justice. These 19's in person are unbelievable.

Very nice bro!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread