5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Boatjockey

Reaction score
Glad to hear you have received some communication! Hopefully it is truthful. Nobody has updated me on mine. Day 67 D/D1/D/D1(maybe) status
I'll believe it when I actually see it at the dealership. I just hope it is built as I designed it. There have been several option changes on the Ram website that I am not happy about.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
Good morning all. Just thought I’d add to the thread. I ordered a white Rebel with level 2 electronics, air suspension, and a regular hemi on 04/16/2018. My dealer just called me and said it was on the truck arriving July 27. It was originally scheduled for end of May.
Good morning all. Just thought I’d add to the thread. I ordered a white Rebel with level 2 electronics, air suspension, and a regular hemi on 04/16/2018. My dealer just called me and said it was on the truck arriving July 27. It was originally scheduled for end of May.
congrats hope you get it soon. is that a 2 tone or all white? they both look good, but if i got a rebel i would go with the black on white. always like the look of them on prior years.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Another update, both my ordered trucks are still in KZ status. Both longhorns, patriot blue two tone, 6’4 bed, exc. First standard Hemi ordered 4/24. Second e-torque ordered 6/12. The second truck went from ordered to KZ in 4 weeks. Bet it takes longer than that to ship it and I bet they show up together despite being ordered 7 weeks apart! :unsure: Also, no Rambox on these.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I actually see it at the dealership. I just hope it is built as I designed it. There have been several option changes on the Ram website that I am not happy about.
After reaching D1 status for the 2nd time on Monday (Ram said/Mots disagreed), I was downgraded again to D Status today. Day 67. Another offer of an Escalation number "to get to the bottom of it" Here we go again. Too funny.

TimG

Reaction score
Almost the same thing here, Slim. I wonder what causes the randomness of the build selection?

cjgerson

Reaction score
After reaching D1 status for the 2nd time on Monday (Ram said/Mots disagreed), I was downgraded again to D Status today. Day 67. Another offer of an Escalation number "to get to the bottom of it" Here we go again. Too funny.

Have you asked your Dealership to escalate? After mine got involved escalating upwards is when my build finally started moving. Now it could have been a coincidence, but doesn't hurt to try.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have you asked your Dealership to escalate? After mine got involved escalating upwards is when my build finally started moving. Now it could have been a coincidence, but doesn't hurt to try.
Do everything you possibly can. Start a fire under everyone's A**, At least thats what I do lol

TimG

Reaction score

My dealer lives 4 houses down from me. We talk about this almost every day. He gets almost the same runaround from Ram that we do.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes I am doing that today.

FLG8R

Reaction score
Guys I just called customer care with the new Vin# and they told me that I was in KZ status!
This is one of those times I really want to be wrong. I posted this a while back and will now repeat what I said. The Vins ( last 8 characters ) that are being used on the 2019s are numbers that were used back in one year of the late eighties or early nineties. When you call Customer Care two sets of numbers pop up on their screens. If they are not paying attention you will get the info from the old vin as KZ status. This is as far as the screen will show in the build process for them to see. Please call them back and tell them your entire vin so they don't do to you what they did to me. It stung like hell when I found this out on my next check with them that I was still D1.

1Raider

Reaction score
Well guys that's just what happened... Was excited for awhile and now im back to earth… Lol

Filet

Reaction score
ORDER UPDATE:
I saw my truck with my own eyes for the first time today. Oh what a beautiful sight. It FINALLY arrived at the dealer after sitting for 3 weeks waiting for a truck to bring it the last 100 miles. It was late in the evening, so all we had time for was the loan paperwork to get qualified. Then I had to go home and feed the kids, etc. But I go back after work tomorrow to pick it up. I cannot tell you (but I will anyway) how stoked I am. 10.5 weeks since I put in the order. I'll post some pics when I get it for you all. Next up is lifts, new wheels / tires, tonneau, lights, so much more... Oh, one thing I'm super bummed about is apparently the trailer tow mirrors don't power fold in against the windows. I really wanted button-touch folding mirrors. I guess I should not have opted for the tow package...and my boat trailer has hydraulic brakes anyway so it's kinda useless to me. Oh well, I can live with it. I'm still super excited.

Finally arrived in my driveway. Sweeeeeeeeet! 2018-07-12 20.05.30.jpg

Vault101

Reaction score
congrats hope you get it soon. is that a 2 tone or all white? they both look good, but if i got a rebel i would go with the black on white. always like the look of them on prior years.

I almost got the monotone, but agreed that the two tone on these really sets them off. I love the black and white contrast.

Duane

Reaction score
This is one of those times I really want to be wrong. I posted this a while back and will now repeat what I said. The Vins ( last 8 characters ) that are being used on the 2019s are numbers that were used back in one year of the late eighties or early nineties. When you call Customer Care two sets of numbers pop up on their screens. If they are not paying attention you will get the info from the old vin as KZ status. This is as far as the screen will show in the build process for them to see. Please call them back and tell them your entire vin so they don't do to you what they did to me. It stung like hell when I found this out on my next check with them that I was still D1.

Correct. If they take only my last 8, they always tell me I am in KZ.....Whrn I re-insist they plug-in the entire VIN, they come back with D1 for my '19 RAM and note that the 'KZ' was actually for a 1981 Plymouth Sundance.
Now that I think about it, I't be a hoot if they sent me a brand-new time capsule Sundance as s loaner.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got THE CALL. My second ordered truck is in! E-torque Longhorn. They are prepping it now, gonna go see it in a couple hours . Holy cow, it came in before my first order. This truck was 32 days from order to delivery. I”ll get some pics and let you guys no asap. Have animals goin to fair today and a semi-state baseball game about an hour away this afternoon so busy day. Super excited! :LOL::love::cool::)(y):giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread