5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Portland

Reaction score
Well.. my journey is over guys. Thanks for all the information. I ordered my truck on March 1st and it finally arrived on Labor Day. I built it exactly how I wanted and I have to say, even though it was a long wait, it was worth it. This truck is unbelievable how nice it is. High marks for the air suspension, the longer bed is a MUST in my book, the Limited Longhorn trim is, in my opinion, the nicest interior in a truck. Ram knocked it out of the park.
I hope you all get your trucks soon. I know some of you waited much longer than I had to, but hang in there.

IMG_2491.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well.. my journey is over guys. Thanks for all the information. I ordered my truck on March 1st and it finally arrived on Labor Day. I built it exactly how I wanted and I have to say, even though it was a long wait, it was worth it. This truck is unbelievable how nice it is. High marks for the air suspension, the longer bed is a MUST in my book, the Limited Longhorn trim is, in my opinion, the nicest interior in a truck. Ram knocked it out of the park.
I hope you all get your trucks soon. I know some of you waited much longer than I had to, but hang in there.

View attachment 138668

View attachment 138669
I agree. I only have a bighorn but it is the nicest truck/vehicle i have ever owned.

Joe_pleiman

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum so I’m not sure how this works but I’m trying to get an update on a truck I ordered on 04/27/22 last 6 of the vin is 356530
It’s a Trx level 2 package, panoramic roof and bead lock capable weeks.

Thank you

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum so I’m not sure how this works but I’m trying to get an update on a truck I ordered on 04/27/22 last 6 of the vin is 356530
It’s a Trx level 2 package, panoramic roof and bead lock capable weeks.

Thank you
put you VIN here

contact your dealer for an updated POC

watarski

Reaction score
I put my VIN in thst sheet (thank you, BTW). Where does the data get published? I'm sorry if I've missed that previously...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I put my VIN in thst sheet (thank you, BTW). Where does the data get published? I'm sorry if I've missed that previously...
triple_b updates the chart here

cliffsta

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum and Ram in general. FWIW. I ordered a ‘23 Rebel August 22 confirmed August 25. Refreshing the Ram tracking page like crazy. Guess I’ll have to cross my fingers it takes 3 months and not 9 months.

Atvdinner

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum and Ram in general. FWIW. I ordered a ‘23 Rebel August 22 confirmed August 25. Refreshing the Ram tracking page like crazy. Guess I’ll have to cross my fingers it takes 3 months and not 9 months.
I've got the same mindset. Let's hope things workout well!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Production is now slated for 11/9, for 2023’s. You’ve got a little time.

cleigh

Reaction score
Production is now slated for 11/9, for 2023’s. You’ve got a little time.

That's actually better than I thought they'd start. My 9/21 slated order (ordered in May) just got bumped to 10/1, so it's impressive they're starting the 2023's only 5 weeks later. They have a lot of 2022 trucks left to build!

Jerry0126

Reaction score
What is the price now? good deal?

cliffsta

Reaction score
Haven’t gotten a VIN but it’ll definitely be a 2023. Dealer said orders for 2022 models closed beginning of august. Ram was working on build out for 22s. Ram tracking page shows mine as a 2023.

Price went up a little… largely because I was forced to order the night edition. That was an extra two grand. But if you build a 22 with everything I got on the 23 it was close. Maybe 2k difference, max.

Really hoping to have it before Christmas. Was kinda hopeful that the “build out” period would allow them to get caught up on 22s before they took orders for 23s. But that’s just me speculating. My dealer said expect 3 months. I’d be very happy to have it around Thanksgiving. Been tough being a one car household the last few weeks. Traded in my 18 Silverado just to take advantage of crazy used market and to save on a note and insurance for the next few months.

@JC

Reaction score
My dealer said expect 3 months. I’d be very happy to have it around Thanksgiving. Been tough being a one car household the last few weeks. Traded in my 18 Silverado just to take advantage of crazy used market and to save on a note and insurance for the next few months.
Strongly doubt you'll have it before Thanksgiving. Even if they start production on 11/9 and you're one of the 1st lucky 2023s they start building, you're looking at at least a month of delivery time after it gets a window sticker. And that's if they don't push back the start of 23s even further.

2ndAmend

Reaction score
Hi guys, I spend most of my time on the HC forum and new to this one. If you can tolerate a newbie question, I ordered a 22 1500 July 1, VIN a couple days later, it's been "Scheduled" since Aug 15, no other info. I'm worried it might not get built. Anyone with thoughts on this? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread