5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Bahus

Reaction score
Hello friends! Hello from distant Russia :)

I read our forum, I'm glad for the guys for whom the cars have already gone into production. I myself am familiar with this brand, at the end of 18 I took a new Longhorn and dashed off 60 thousand kilometers on it :) But in July I met an elk on the road - as a result, the whole the starboard side was lost, but the PAM car is strong :) I sold the car in this form, without repair.

As a result: I ask you to join the waiting team. On October 6, I ordered a new car from a dealer in Ohio. On arrival, it will sail to Russia.
I ask the moderator to add me to the waiting list.
VIN:1C6SRFKT9NN194506
Order Date: Oct 6, 2021

Attachments

• RAM фото.jpg
    RAM фото.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello friends! Hello from distant Russia :)

I read our forum, I'm glad for the guys for whom the cars have already gone into production. I myself am familiar with this brand, at the end of 18 I took a new Longhorn and dashed off 60 thousand kilometers on it :) But in July I met an elk on the road - as a result, the whole the starboard side was lost, but the PAM car is strong :) I sold the car in this form, without repair.

As a result: I ask you to join the waiting team. On October 6, I ordered a new car from a dealer in Ohio. On arrival, it will sail to Russia.
I ask the moderator to add me to the waiting list.
VIN:1C6SRFKT9NN194506
Order Date: Oct 6, 2021
I’ll add you to the tracker.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
could you please add me too?
VIN 1C6SRFU9XNN215963
order date 10.25
it's a TRX
Sure, I'll get you added. But before I do, are you going to join the Ram-TRX forum? It's 100% centered around the TRX. If you plan on joining there, then I'll list you under that forum instead (as the tracker contains data for both).

By the way, yours is the first new VIN I've seen for a TRX since they stopped issuing them on 10/5. So I guess the flood gates are back open now.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Sure, I'll get you added. But before I do, are you going to join the Ram-TRX forum? It's 100% centered around the TRX. If you plan on joining there, then I'll list you under that forum instead (as the tracker contains data for both).

By the way, yours is the first new VIN I've seen for a TRX since they stopped issuing them on 10/5. So I guess the flood gates are back open now.
wow trx's opened up

the vin numbers will rise fast now

Noway

Reaction score

Can you keep it under this user name please? Would it be any issue if I track it here?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you keep it under this user name please? Would it be any issue if I track it here?
Sure, no problem, I'll keep it under the 5th Gen forum.

Hasti17

Reaction score
No it gets off the train in Mechanicville, NY and it is 23 miles from there to the dealership. I am guessing it does that part via a car hauler
Oh so you live REAL close to me then cause i live 4.5 miles from that rail depot

Jedi99

Reaction score
Newbe Here,

just registered, I would like to be added to the tracking list
VIN 3C63RRKL1NG181795

Thanks
jedi99

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Newbe Here,

just registered, I would like to be added to the tracking list
VIN 3C63RRKL1NG181795

Thanks
jedi99
unfortunately this is only for 1500 rams
you will need to go here to the heavy duty forum

Jpiper11

Reaction score
Ok.. new here.. a bit lost. I read the first two pages. Is there somewhere I CAN check?

Ordered end of October. I've got a VIN. The guess I got was somewhere between 1 and 5 months.

Throw a clueless guy a bone here. :)

I have a POC from the dealer. Ordered 10/31/21 at 1041am. Status Says D. Build Priority down on the bottom says 01

1C6SRFKM3NN214158

I don't know anything other that that. Any insights?

Thanks in advance.

JP

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok.. new here.. a bit lost. I read the first two pages. Is there somewhere I CAN check?

Ordered end of October. I've got a VIN. The guess I got was somewhere between 1 and 5 months.

I have a POC from the dealer. Ordered 10/31/21 at 1041am. Status Says D. Build Priority down on the bottom says 01

1C6SRFKM3NN214158

Thanks in advance.

JP
Welcome to the game of "chance". Your truck may be built tomorrow, it may be built in April. I'll add your info to the tracker - but the tracker will only tell you (1) when you have a build sheet, meaning it's in production, and (2) when you have a window sticker, meaning it's released from the factory. Prior to production on your truck, your dealer will have to advise you on the current status.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

1C6SRFKM3NN214158

Thanks in advance.

JP

Hope for one month like you'd hope to win the lottery, and realistically hope for 5 months.

If you're in Canada, best of luck to you.

Jpiper11

Reaction score
Welcome to the game of "chance". Your truck may be built tomorrow, it may be built in April. I'll add your info to the tracker - but the tracker will only tell you (1) when you have a build sheet, meaning it's in production, and (2) when you have a window sticker, meaning it's released from the factory. Prior to production on your truck, your dealer will have to advise you on the current status.
Thanks. This was a planned move. I sold my 2018 F250 diesel platinum. They were just going for stupid money. I wanted a slightly smaller truck. I've got an extra Silverado of my dad's that normally sits till May.... so I HOPE the timing works out.

Until then, I'll do some reading. Thanks

JP

Doncogi

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm another newb. Please add my info to the list:
VIN: 1C6SRFHM3NN216712
VON: 51882832
Date ordered: 11/9/2021

Add'l note: I had another order that may have also been added here, but that deal fell through because the local dealer would not come off MSRP. If you need that info for deletion, lmk.

Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm another newb. Please add my info to the list:
VIN: 1C6SRFHM3NN216712
VON: 51882832
Date ordered: 11/9/2021

Add'l note: I had another order that may have also been added here, but that deal fell through because the local dealer would not come off MSRP. If you need that info for deletion, lmk.

Thanks!
10-4, got you added in.

Users who are viewing this thread