5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Crash55

Reaction score
Got a text from the dealer today saying my truck was dropped off. I went down, saw it and talked with the finance person. I will be picking it up on Friday.

They didn’t charge me the $500 that the sticker was over my original price and gave me the $500 rebate. I took the extended warranty as they said that if I don’t use it I can get a full refund. I figure with the amount of electronics and the issues e with chips there is probably a higher than normal chance something will go wrong.

Derek916

Reaction score
Got a text from the dealer today saying my truck was dropped off. I went down, saw it and talked with the finance person. I will be picking it up on Friday.

They didn’t charge me the $500 that the sticker was over my original price and gave me the $500 rebate. I took the extended warranty as they said that if I don’t use it I can get a full refund. I figure with the amount of electronics and the issues e with chips there is probably a higher than normal chance something will go wrong.
How much did you pay for the warranty? There's a thread on here about purchasing it online for much cheaper. I think it's called Zieglers

Crash55

Reaction score
How much did you pay for the warranty? There's a thread on here about purchasing it online for much cheaper. I think it's called Zieglers
To extend it to 6 years was 1900ish

i only took it because of the money back if I don’t use it

usedup

Reaction score
Sure, I'll get you added. But before I do, are you going to join the Ram-TRX forum? It's 100% centered around the TRX. If you plan on joining there, then I'll list you under that forum instead (as the tracker contains data for both).

By the way, yours is the first new VIN I've seen for a TRX since they stopped issuing them on 10/5. So I guess the flood gates are back open now.
Could you add me...

VIN 1C6SRFHT6NN214282
VON 51804134
Ordered on 10/22

Thank you

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Anyone using Tread Lightly affiliate? I spoke with my dealer and they told me to hold off on joining until I get into production which will be more than 30 days from when I pick it up.

Scott_R

Reaction score

This is close to what I paid... I was sold on it as soon as I learned the replacement cost of the 12" screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Considered 3rd party, however figure it is easier to stick with the dealer version for quicker service.

Hasti17

Reaction score

Happy driving Neighbor! im flying down to mark dodge to grab mine. the SW package is 3k to deck out a laramie with all the goodies, and that combined with their discount puts what i could order up here at a minimum of 14k more than ill pay there, worth the inconvenience
Anyone using Tread Lightly affiliate? I spoke with my dealer and they told me to hold off on joining until I get into production which will be more than 30 days from when I pick it up.
Affiliate was Axed in october for new 1500's. Also your dealer is just not correct, sign up for tread lightly anytime in the year after 30 days from signing up, and before you go get a affiliate code and it will will work fine, no need to wait. HOWEVER again, in october 2022 DTs were left off the list of affiliate discount eligible vehicles, so 100% confirm your dealer KNOWS that and either is honoring it anyway, or can confirm to you that the program will return. Dont be the guy who gets burned cause they told you 1%below Inv And then show up to discover ram isnt offering it right now...

Bbrodie

Reaction score
I would like to be added to the tracker, according to the dealer it is in D status
VIN: 1C65RFHT7NN214212
Ordered 3 Nov

Thanks,

Brent

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to be added to the tracker, according to the dealer it is in D status
VIN: 1C65RFHT7NN214212
Ordered 3 Nov

Thanks,

Brent
Got it!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Happy driving Neighbor! im flying down to mark dodge to grab mine. the SW package is 3k to deck out a laramie with all the goodies, and that combined with their discount puts what i could order up here at a minimum of 14k more than ill pay there, worth the inconvenience

Affiliate was Axed in october for new 1500's. Also your dealer is just not correct, sign up for tread lightly anytime in the year after 30 days from signing up, and before you go get a affiliate code and it will will work fine, no need to wait. HOWEVER again, in october 2022 DTs were left off the list of affiliate discount eligible vehicles, so 100% confirm your dealer KNOWS that and either is honoring it anyway, or can confirm to you that the program will return. Dont be the guy who gets burned cause they told you 1%below Inv And then show up to discover ram isnt offering it right now...
Just spoke to the dealer. They weren't aware. It's a 2% jump and they won't honor it. He said just wait because it could be another 4 months before I get a truck and they might bring it back? I'm not thrilled. Basically it's $2000 increase. He told me there's no one who would eat that affiliate discount because he's selling it to me at cost.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Just spoke to the dealer. They weren't aware. It's a 2% jump and they won't honor it. He said just wait because it could be another 4 months before I get a truck and they might bring it back? I'm not thrilled. Basically it's $2000 increase. He told me there's no one who would eat that affiliate discount because he's selling it to me at cost.
69k vs 67 k isnt too bad, i mean it sounds like your getting a good deal already based on your sig. There was a rumor in October that they bring it back in December but I haven't heard any more about it at least you got a deal and didnt pay MSRP like a lot of people who roll into this forum too late

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
69k vs 67 k isnt too bad, i mean it sounds like your getting a good deal already based on your sig. There was a rumor in October that they bring it back in December but I haven't heard any more about it at least you got a deal and didnt pay MSRP like a lot of people who roll into this forum too late
That's exactly my perspective. I'm not complaining. Nothing my dealer could do and it's literally $10k less than the same truck in my local market.

GamGams

Reaction score
New Member here from Northern, New Jersey.
Hello to everyone!
Thank you in advance for all the great info and support from the members and Moderators!
Can I please be added to the tracker

VON # 52143573
VIN # 1C6SRFLT4NN227538
Ordered 11/12

Thanks again!

Gams

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New Member here from Northern, New Jersey.
Hello to everyone!
Thank you in advance for all the great info and support from the members and Moderators!
Can I please be added to the tracker

VON # 52143573
VIN # 1C6SRFLT4NN227538
Ordered 11/12

Thanks again!

Gams
You got it!

rmurphy

Reaction score
Could you add me to the list?

D status this morning, ordered Sept 17, 2021

Vin# 3C6UR5HL2NG207650

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could you add me to the list?

D status this morning, ordered Sept 17, 2021

Vin# 3C6UR5HL2NG207650
That's an HD truck, and we're only tracking the 1500 DT's in this forum (yours comes from a different factory, and on a different timeline). But there's a tracker happening in the HD forum, which is a sister site to this one. Go here:

Users who are viewing this thread