5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 10th Anniversary was ordered with Ram Boxes. The only thing I could have probably added to slow things up any farther that I didn't add was the sunroof

Crash55

Reaction score
So I just went back and mined through the build sheets that I've collected. I found 4 of them with Ram Boxes, ranging from 100208 (thenachobro's) to 149857. The earlier ones would obviously have them (if ordered), because it was still an option. The 149857 (Mr_662's) was ordered on 7/30. I don't have any build sheets after that with Ram Boxes, but again, there could be some.
I ordered mine with RamBoxes and with the sunroof.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I ordered mine with RamBoxes and with the sunroof.

I ordered my Laramie GT with ram boxes multifunctional tail and panoramic roof. No one has said anything about me not getting those options so far. I basically spec’d out every option for my truck except towing options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brenan00

Reaction score
does your window sticker have your name on it?
It will when he gets to the dealership, when you look up online it will not show your name. I found the window sticker with my name on it in my glovebox with another sticker showing a $4995 markup if I didn’t buy it. Later

Last edited:

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
So I just went back and mined through the build sheets that I've collected. I found 4 of them with Ram Boxes, ranging from 100208 (thenachobro's) to 149857. The earlier ones would obviously have them (if ordered), because it was still an option. The 149857 (Mr_662's) was ordered on 7/30. I don't have any build sheets after that with Ram Boxes, but again, there could be some.
I hope mine comes with the ram boxes since my vin is 200 vins earlier than Mr_622. Vin 149690

halla

Reaction score
I also ordered the Rebel GT with Ramboxes. If it doesnt get built that way, I guess I am not picking it up.

brenan00

Reaction score
Sorry gang, how do I add my order to the tracking effort?

VIN is 1C6SRFFT6NN150389
@Eighty will get you setup in the “2022 orders” thread. He will also need your trim, order date, and the date you received your vin for his charts and graphs.
@triple_B will set you up in “start of 2022 production”

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I ordered about 3 weeks ago and have a VIN but no scheduled date from Ram Chat. Limited 1500 2022 with all the fixings. Should I just plan on waiting 6 months? Any reason to worry something would impact my order? I'm in no hurry but curious where everyone is at that ordered in September.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I ordered about 3 weeks ago and have a VIN but no scheduled date from Ram Chat. Limited 1500 2022 with all the fixings. Should I just plan on waiting 6 months? Any reason to worry something would impact my order? I'm in no hurry but curious where everyone is at that ordered in September.
send your vin to the two people posted above your post
they will hook you up in the time line.

Last edited:

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
@Eighty will get you setup in the “2022 orders” thread. He will also need your trim, order date, and the date you received your vin for his charts and graphs.
@triple_B will set you up in “start of 2022 production”
Hey guys,
I think I’m in the spreadsheet but I’ve never seen it. Can you confirm? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread