5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Lol, I signed up for the brochure on Ram’s website a few weeks ago and just got something in the mail. No $1k coupon, but a nice printed brochure. For a 2020 Ram. Yep, that’s right - 2020.
View attachment 101655
That is what I got back in June as well but an e-mail came a few weeks later with my $1K coupon code which the dealer honored with no problem.

nhnight

Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer Saturday, Estimated ship day pushed again to August 20th. Still no Build sheet. Has not been converted to a 22. Pain.

xd9z

Reaction score
I am waiting on a 21 Rebel. The escalation team had previously told me it would be built the week of 7/12. Then the shutdown happened. The latest update from them is "Good news! I show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
Your order has an estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 08-02-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change."

Ram chat says "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Hoping it will make it prior to end of August as I have a $1k rebate expiring from requesting a brochure..

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
same here, on 6-7-21 all parts gathered then nothing until the other day build sheet came up, so i contacted ram chat. they said truck was built and in shipping stage but no details on dates. no window sticker. now window sticker is up but I don't see my name on it like other have said. i ordered 4-13 so I will be at about 12 weeks by the time I see it. well a long wait and not going to buy it anyway unless someone wants it . I reordered because i wanted different options so to the back of the line for me. if anyone is looking for a fully loaded Bighorn hit me up, here is the build sheet

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This isn't unusual, your name will be on the physical window sticker attached to the window of the truck. It will not appear on the online one (probably the best for privacy) .

Sucks you'll have to wait longer but I'm sure it will be worth it to get exactly what you want!
Oh ok, i did not know that, well it will be sitti g on the lot for someone else to buy! I reodered from mark dodge Saturday limited longhorn with everything but the sun roof..i have had them on every vehicle i own but rarely use them more than few times a year at drive in movies to let in fresh air

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This isn't unusual, your name will be on the physical window sticker attached to the window of the truck. It will not appear on the online one (probably the best for privacy) .

Sucks you'll have to wait longer but I'm sure it will be worth it to get exactly what you want!

My personalized window sticker wasn't even attached to the window, I guess since I ordered and it wasn't going to sit on the lot. They just had it in the glove box.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My personalized window sticker wasn't even attached to the window, I guess since I ordered and it wasn't going to sit on the lot. They just had it in the glove box.
Mine was not attached to the window, my sales guy presented it to me with a heart felt congratulations.

Just speculating here, but I would assume they get put on by the factory and maybe taken off by the dealer in some cases? Or I may have that backwards, anyone know for sure?

wintaborn

Reaction score
So I went to the dealership to confirm. It’s actually Aug.18 (not sure if the 12 was a typo or whether it changed) but I saw the build date on the screen as 18th, and the VIN hasn’t changed so it’s still a ‘21.
Hopefully that means mine will get built soon as well, I think I ordered a little while after you Jay.

Are you able to get a build sheet online for you truck? Or is it just the dealer providing the info to you?

Jay905

Reaction score
Hopefully that means mine will get built soon as well, I think I ordered a little while after you Jay.

Are you able to get a build sheet online for you truck? Or is it just the dealer providing the info to you?

You may want to check with your dealer to see if they have an update. Cdnsport21 and BornTooLate both got theirs bumped to ‘22’s.

Don’t quote me on this, but I think the build sheet only shows up right around time that the truck is built, and the window sticker when its ready to be shipped. I’ve been getting my information from my dealer. I’ve tried those BuildSheet links and always comes back with no vin found.

brenan00

Reaction score
It looks like our truck has made it to California and should be on the water soon. Our sales guy said it should be on island next week. That would be fairly quick, 3 months. The other thing is, I have been seeing in our dealers new inventory 2 rebels and a Laramie "in transit" but not ours, explained to me by the sales guy, sold orders do not show up in new inventory. So the other person that ordered and their truck showed in transit. Was it a "Sold Order"?
Never mind that, our truck is almost here. I came clean with my wife last night with all the stuff WE have ordered for our truck. Later

BornTooLate

Reaction score
You may want to check with your dealer to see if they have an update. Cdnsport21 and BornTooLate both got theirs bumped to ‘22’s.

Don’t quote me on this, but I think the build sheet only shows up right around time that the truck is built, and the window sticker when its ready to be shipped. I’ve been getting my information from my dealer. I’ve tried those BuildSheet links and always comes back with no vin found.
same. i try those links and get no vin found. I emailed my dealer to get the new vin . but he emailed back saying it hasn't changed...yet?

CdnSport21

Reaction score
same. i try those links and get no vin found. I emailed my dealer to get the new vin . but he emailed back saying it hasn't changed...yet?
Lol I try the links daily also. The Canadian FCA window sticker site will work without the truck being built (http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=) it worked for both my old VIN and the new one I was given on Friday for the ‘22.
BTL, my dealer originally said the same thing but he checked again and was able to print out the new POC and send me a pic of it with the new VIN on it. Your truck will have a new VIN.

Jay905

Reaction score
Lol I try the links daily also. The Canadian FCA window sticker site will work without the truck being built (http://windowsticker.fcacanada.ca/?language=en&vin=) it worked for both my old VIN and the new one I was given on Friday for the ‘22.
BTL, my dealer originally said the same thing but he checked again and was able to print out the new POC and send me a pic of it with the new VIN on it. Your truck will have a new VIN.
Oh cool didn’t even know about the windowsticker.fcacanada.ca site. Thanks!

wintaborn

Reaction score
When I try my existing VIN on the Canadian Window sticker site I don't get any result...maybe I've been bumped but my dealer hasn't given me any update. What dealer are you guys with? I ordered from Peel in Mississauga.

Jay905

Reaction score
When I try my existing VIN on the Canadian Window sticker site I don't get any result...maybe I've been bumped but my dealer hasn't given me any update. What dealer are you guys with? I ordered from Peel in Mississauga.
I’ve been dealing with Hunt in Milton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/