5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I just heard from my sales guy ([email protected]) who said my truck is scheduled to ship on May 3. That would be faster than I expected. But certainly I will take it.

Mr. Olsen gave me a very good deal by the way. Around 19% off MSRP.
I ordered the same day - congrats to you - nothing to report on mine - would really like to know I’ll have it by June 1st

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any word from the dealer on that crazy RamChat response?
Thank you for reaching out and following up on your vehicle order. It can certainly be an exciting time when you order a new vehicle and I know I myself would be anxious to see some progress.

I have checked your status and at this time the parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled.

I understand you desire for this to move forward. The next best check in date to see if anything has changed would be April 29th. At that time if there is no further movement the case could be escalated again to provide you with a further update.

Thank you for your patience

Nicole | Ram Customer assistance

Basically an f’off and check back in 2 weeks. No real info...

L2R512

Reaction score
Thank you for reaching out and following up on your vehicle order. It can certainly be an exciting time when you order a new vehicle and I know I myself would be anxious to see some progress.

I have checked your status and at this time the parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled.

I understand you desire for this to move forward. The next best check in date to see if anything has changed would be April 29th. At that time if there is no further movement the case could be escalated again to provide you with a further update.

Damn, looks like they just gave you the 45-day mark as that check in date - hopefully you'll get some movement sooner than that.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer (mark Dodge) told me that sometimes trucks just show up and that he recommended I keep track of the truck's ETA because he's getting like 60 trucks a week and sometimes a truck may sit there for a week or two before he's able to process it but if I call him once it's on the train/truck to him, he can get finance going and start preparing for the PDI to make things efficient for me.

I've just been opening a desktop link every day before work ends which is the link with my VIN number. that's the only thing I'm doing to keep track of it.

Ordered March 17th so until it's May 17th, I'm not really going to do anything else about it except check the link once a day. It's only been 5 weeks for me.
I ordered from Mark Dodge as well; how long after you ordered did you get your VIN? Did you have to contact them for it or did they just let you know? I ordered mine on 4/14 and still no VIN, but I haven't bothered anybody about it.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Your PPF and ceramic coating future mods; do you plan to do those yourself or will you take it somewhere (guessing not your local dealership)?

Vic2302

Reaction score
Could you please heltp. I cant find the link to check the status. Thanks

Nova90

Reaction score
I ordered from Mark Dodge as well; how long after you ordered did you get your VIN? Did you have to contact them for it or did they just let you know? I ordered mine on 4/14 and still no VIN, but I haven't bothered anybody about it.
I emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge a day or 2 after my order on 3/31 & he sent me the VIN number. It basically confirms that the manufacturer accepted the placed order.

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Order date = 3/18 @ 2:15 PM EST
VON = 3/18 @ 2:38PM
VIN = 3/19 @ 8:39 AM

Those are the email time stamps from Aaron.

Last edited:

ReiHido

Reaction score
I was looking local for a potential purchase as the wait time seems to keep extending. My local dealerships are so far only quoting MSRP with no discounts due to supply and knowing that they won't get any new vehicles anytime soon. I was surprised they would charge basically full MSRP for a demo vehicle with almost 1k miles.

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd be happy with the build sheet 😂
I feel your pain! ;)

In one of these threads, I posted my timeline. Let me look...

Edited to add...here it is:

Order: 16 Feb
VIN: 17 Feb
Build Sheet: 16 Apr (<-TODAY! Yay.)
Window Sticker: 21 Apr (It had been under KZP status: ready to be shipped from spray-in liner vendor back to factory???)
Ship to dealer: ???
Arrive at dealer: ???
I touch it: ???

Almost 2 months to the day for a build sheet.

space4092

Reaction score
I feel your pain! ;)

In one of these threads, I posted my timeline. Let me look...

Edited to add...here it is:

Order: 16 Feb
VIN: 17 Feb
Build Sheet: 16 Apr (<-TODAY! Yay.)
Window Sticker: 21 Apr (It had been under KZP status: ready to be shipped from spray-in liner vendor back to factory???)
Ship to dealer: ???
Arrive at dealer: ???
I touch it: ???

Almost 2 months to the day for a build sheet.

I get the wait it sucks.... I hope to get the built sheet soon!

heliinstructor

Reaction score
Ordered in Toronto 02/03/2021
VIN 03/10/2021
D1 Status and build sheet 03/10/2021
I Status 04/07/2021 (no further change)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread