5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

THC1

Reaction score
This is one main reason I will not order any parts until I have the truck sitting in my driveway. I'd rather eat the $1,000 deposit loss and have optionality, than have $3k+ in parts/mods that are not returnable sway that optionality.

On another note, I've been tracking this thread and one thing that's not mentioned much is dealer allocation. I know in the higher-end world, dealer allocation plays a heavier part in ordering cars but perhaps not in such high volume production. I suppose if your order is accepted and you have a VIN, the dealer allocation factor is moot?
FYI from what my dealer told me. I gave the 1,000 deposit and he said he never cashes them and it's actually against the law for him to keep your 1,000 if cancel your order.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone else make sense of this? Dealer said it’s in transit, but the report shows origin and destination to be the same (Conner Yard). The last row shows destination as the dealership, with no outgate. Is it floating around Michigan or on the way to the dealer?
D21F38F0-EC37-4828-BA24-BAF6457E12D7.jpeg

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone else make sense of this? Dealer said it’s in transit, but the report shows origin and destination to be the same (Conner Yard). The last row shows destination as the dealership, with no outgate. Is it floating around Michigan or on the way to the dealer?
View attachment 85910

That is all the movement that your vehicle has taken. So it moved from 1 part of the Conner yard to another part which was time stamped. So right now according to that your truck is still in Conner Yard waiting to be picked up and transported

Last edited:

gobble9mil

Reaction score
View attachment 85910
How do you get to that page that shows all location and updates, outgates, etc.?

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is all the movement that your vehicle has taken. So it moved from 1 part of the Conner yard to another part which was time stamped. So right now according to that your truck is still in Conner Yard waiting to be picked up and transported
the other weird part is that time stamp is actually BEFORE the delivery timestamp above.

txadv

Reaction score
Hope I'm right behind you, they told me another 8-12 weeks and I'm in the sequence stage.
Update, as of 3/16
Truck is built and getting vendor items installed.

Also side note i got a free oem soft tonneau cover that well fit for free yesterday. So thats a plus.

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Finally got my truck today! 12 weeks and a day from order date. Was supposed to get dropped off yesterday, but whatever, it's here now. Just in time before my old truck's lease is up at the end of the month.

For those in the area wondering, it was $1000 cash and took seven days from being delivered to the dealer to get it delivered to me in Coatesville, PA from Aaron @ Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. Delivery was a day late, communication was lacking, and the truck needs a bath bad, but it's here safe and sound so I'm alright with it.

- 12/21 - ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 02/01 - Ram chat said all the required materials gathered, sequenced for production
- 02/05 - Ram chat said in paint stage
- 02/08 - Ram chat said built pending installation of additional equipment
- 02/08 - build sheet
- 02/12 - dealer said it’s built and in shipping status, but not shipped yet
- 02/13 - window sticker
- 03/09 - arrived at dealer
- 03/12 - picked up by carrier in Lake Charles, LA
- 03/16 - delivered to me in Coatesville, PA

BizWiz

Reaction score
I stole the idea from someone else to put my order details in my signature ....

Ordered 1/12 // Build sheet on 3/16

My build sheet was not available this morning but is available tonight. #insert dancing emoji#

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Ordered 3/10
FCA chat 3/16 code BX.

For those wondering if you ask the chat agent for the status code they will often give it to you and the code detail is usually better than what they will pass on. Here’s the list:
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highertechnology

Reaction score
How long did you guys wait before contacting ramchat?

It looks like a month is the minimum for any info.

I’m just over 2 weeks and the wait for my new ride is painful.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Some people contacted them daily..I waited about 2 weeks after ordering and would check in every few days.

DevinB

Reaction score

Getting up to D1 for me took a month. After I got the VIN I resolved myself to check in in 30 days so I didn't torture myself with "are we there yet?, are we there yet?, are we there yet?".....made me feel 'weak' lol. After I hit D1, about two weeks later I was in Paint, then a few more days, Inspection, then a few more days, Vendor/JB. So in my experience, things moved pretty quickly (relatively) after D1.

DevinB

Reaction score
I am located in Hswaii. Placed my order in November. Production 1/10. On a train 1/23. In San Diego 2/23. On a boat to Hawaii now arriving late next week. I should see it sometime the following week. I am ready ...
Congrats. And hey you're not allowed to complain about the delay, you live in a paradise after all.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread