5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BizWiz

Reaction score
I contacted them about twice a week... usually Monday PM and Friday PM. They typically did not provide much info. All they ever told me was:

"Waiting for parts" (3 weeks)
"All parts available and waiting to be scheduled" (5 weeks)
"Built waiting on additional equipment" WTH? Went from waiting to be scheduled to built????

So chat was a huge waste of time IMO...

I just contacted them again and it is built and having additional equipment installed.

bill5

Reaction score
Ordered 2021 Laramie on 2/27. Was able to download build sheet today.
sorry. Ordered on 2/7. Build sheet on 3/17.
What is next.

Last edited:

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Ordered 2021 Laramie on 2/27. Was able to download build sheet today. What is next.
Wow, you are way ahead of most of us. Add your Vehicle details to your signature and we can what you ordered as we follow along, contratulations!

KCViper

Reaction score
Ordered 2021 Laramie on 2/27. Was able to download build sheet today. What is next.
You should be able to get your window sticker within a few days after receiving your build sheet. That is how mine happened. You're getting closer!!

BooShaker

Reaction score
It's here!!! Ordered 1/20 and got a text that it arrived today. And of course I'm out of town. Hopefully I'll get home in time to pick it up tomorrow.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
I ordered a 2021 Laramie on 2/16. As of today...still no build sheet. :(

(Of course, I =did= specify a "no leak rear window/brake light". That usually takes a little longer to build. ;) )
You may be waiting for the 6th gen, might even need to update the trucks arrival on the 6thgenrams forum...

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
Ordered on 2/12 and today Ram Chat told me my truck was in the Trim stage of the build process. Tried to get a little more detail on how far along that meant it was in the build process, but didn't really get much. It has already been through the paint stage, so I think QA is after the trim stage, but not 100% sure. I am hoping this means I get my truck in early April and not May, but we'll see.

McHouck

Reaction score
Ordered mine 3/12/21. Got VIN and it's at "D" status now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
The struggle is real. I thought I was pretty patient until I ordered my truck. Now that you are getting notices from this thread it's going to be even worse. When I see someone get their truck I know what the runner-up beauty contestants must feel like, applause, congratulations, smiley faces all the while wondering why it's no me 😒.

laramie4x4

Reaction score
i feel personally attacked. i've contacted them daily since about a week after i placed my order.

on a side note: how long are people usually waiting in the shipping stage
I ordered about a month before you, spent 2 weeks in JS, now 3 weeks in KZ

Users who are viewing this thread