5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Mine came in late yesterday! 11 weeks and 1 day after ordering. Now the wait to get it from Aaron at Mark Dodge in LA to southeastern PA.

- 12/21 - ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 02/01 - Ram chat said all the required materials gathered, sequenced for production
- 02/05 - Ram chat said in paint stage
- 02/08 - Ram chat said built pending installation of additional equipment
- 02/08 - build sheet
- 02/12 - dealer said it’s built and in shipping status, but not shipped yet
- 02/13 - window sticker
- 03/08 - arrived at dealer

Gonzo2231

Reaction score
More good news today,
“I am showing that your vehicle has been built pending installation of additional equipment”

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Update:

1/25 - POC
1/27 - VIN
2/23 - "Your vehicle is being built..." (RamChat phone)
2/24 - "All parts received and your truck is scheduled to be built" (RamChat web chat)
2/26 - "Estimated ship date of 3/10" (Dealer)
3/8 - "Your vehicle is in the frame stage, no ETA has been established" (RamChat)
3/10 - "Your vehicle has been built, pending installation of additional equipment" (RamChat)
3/10 - Build Sheet available via https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
Did the dealership provide your VIN or was it Emailed to you from RAM? Just curious. Thanks!

gobble9mil

Reaction score
Did the dealership provide your VIN or was it Emailed to you from RAM? Just curious. Thanks!
If I remember correctly, I think the agent in my first RamChat gave me my VIN. I gave that agent all my personal info, plus my VON number, and requested a status update. She then gave me my VIN and told me 7-9 weeks.

gobble9mil

Reaction score
my order date was 1-13-21 parts were in on 2-1-21 it got built on 3-4-21 & bedliner steps & passed inspection on 3-5-21 i got a window sticker on 3-6-21 & the latest email on 3-9-21 sait it is shipping & will be here on 3-17-21
Can I ask where your truck is headed? You think it is on a train? Or are you relatively local to factory and have a hauler bringing inventory, and your truck, to the dealer distribution point?

Nova90

Reaction score
Mine came in late yesterday! 11 weeks and 1 day after ordering. Now the wait to get it from Aaron at Mark Dodge in LA to southeastern PA.

- 12/21 - ordered, VON given with POC order sheet
- 12/28 - VIN, Ram chat said in scheduling phase, 7-9 week build process estimate
- 02/01 - Ram chat said all the required materials gathered, sequenced for production
- 02/05 - Ram chat said in paint stage
- 02/08 - Ram chat said built pending installation of additional equipment
- 02/08 - build sheet
- 02/12 - dealer said it’s built and in shipping status, but not shipped yet
- 02/13 - window sticker
- 03/08 - arrived at dealer
Congratulations. Out of curiosity, what did the shipping end up being? I live in Bucks County just north of Philadelphia and concerned that shipping costs will eat away most of the savings.

redneck2

Reaction score
Can I ask where your truck is headed? You think it is on a train? Or are you relatively local to factory and have a hauler bringing inventory, and your truck, to the dealer distribution point?
the chat agent said its coming on a truck im in sw florida i would guess about 1400 miles away from the factory

Kovy23

Reaction score
Finally broke down and ordered mine today! Dealer quoted me a 8 week delivery time, let's see how true that holds up.

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aaron from Mark Dodge provided my VON within minutes of ordering. He Emailed my VIN the very next morning. Now, I guess it's just a waiting game :)

enigmaaron

Reaction score
Congratulations. Out of curiosity, what did the shipping end up being? I live in Bucks County just north of Philadelphia and concerned that shipping costs will eat away most of the savings.
Ended up being $1000 to Chester County. He posted it yesterday and it got assigned within hours. Scheduled to be picked up Friday and delivered Monday.

Nova90

Reaction score
Ended up being $1000 to Chester County. He posted it yesterday and it got assigned within hours. Scheduled to be picked up Friday and delivered Monday.
Awesome, congratulations...$1,000 wasn't too bad

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know. Mark Dodge was $1,300 under my 2nd lower offer down in FL. So, even paying $800 to $1,000 delivery to SC from LA, I'm still saving $300 from my next lowest offer. Plus, the truck is delivered right to my house! Please let us know how the delivery process works out and if there are any issues, and congrats on the new truck!

txadv

Reaction score
Update on 2/1 order. For a laramie
As of 3/11 its sequenced for production.

Ram chat person mention 8 to 12 weeks from this point? Sure hope not, I'm seeing alot are quicker than that with a few taking that long.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update on 2/1 order. For a laramie
As of 3/11 its sequenced for production.

Ram chat person mention 8 to 12 weeks from this point? Sure hope not, I'm seeing alot are quicker than that with a few taking that long.

You are probably looking at 8-12 weeks depending on what all you have and if it doesn't get stuck in QA. after they get released from factory it could be quick or take a few weeks to ship.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Rebel EcoDiesel ordered last night March 10. Dealer noted orders have been between 8 weeks and six months to the door in Calgary, Alberta. Typically the Jeep Gladiators have been taking longest and the TRX shortest, 1500's he said were smattered all over the range. Ordering system would not allow an order with the MFT, instant rejection when clicked, and was the only option I wanted that I couldn't get. Build is Rebel Crew, Billet Silver monotone paint, ED, Level 2 group, Comfort and Convenience, manual trailer mirrors, brake controller, Alpine Sound System, black interior, cold weather group, rear wheel liners, and 124L/33 gallon tank. Now the wait begins.....

Genxeration

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rebel EcoDiesel ordered last night March 10. Dealer noted orders have been between 8 weeks and six months to the door in Calgary, Alberta. Typically the Jeep Gladiators have been taking longest and the TRX shortest, 1500's he said were smattered all over the range. Ordering system would not allow an order with the MFT, instant rejection when clicked, and was the only option I wanted that I couldn't get. Build is Rebel Crew, Billet Silver monotone paint, ED, Level 2 group, Comfort and Convenience, manual trailer mirrors, brake controller, Alpine Sound System, black interior, cold weather group, rear wheel liners, and 124L/33 gallon tank. Now the wait begins.....
That’s surprising that you couldn’t order MFT. My order was placed on Tuesday evening (2/9) and that is one of my options. Mine is a Limited, not a Rebel, so not sure if that matters. Did the dealer elaborate on why you couldn’t order that tailgate?

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
and window sticker has been created! gimme gimme gimme!! i'm ready for the truck! also just got a delivery estimate...

Current Dealer ETA is 03/12/2021 - 03/22/2021.

Did you get that from your dealer or ramchat?

Users who are viewing this thread