5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

AK103

Reaction score
let me know, how everything turns out

Paperwork is complete -
I opted for 0% Financing, they factored in the $1500 cash bonus and $1500 CC incentive.
So that was a nice surprise.

I should be picking it up January 5th.

Triman11427

Reaction score
Mine is stuck at the “finished build waiting for inspection” stage. It’s been over a week at this point of the process.

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
I suppose I should be happy it’s been built and not after Christmas or New Years when “post holiday hangover” might contribute to some quality control issues ;)
I would totally be concerned about a vehicle built close to the holidays, before or after

Tidewater Ram

Reaction score
can someone post a link for the Mulroney sticker? My apologies if it’s already on the site but I can’t find it. Thank you!

MacFly

Reaction score
Just chatted with RamCares, and she can't find anything about my vehicle with the VON or the VIN I was given... And the dealership STILL hasn't emailed me my copy of the POC like they said they would. 2 weeks ago. WTF.

AK103

Reaction score
Just chatted with RamCares, and she can't find anything about my vehicle with the VON or the VIN I was given... And the dealership STILL hasn't emailed me my copy of the POC like they said they would. 2 weeks ago. WTF.

POC was the first thing I got before the VIN.

AK103

Reaction score
dude at the dealership texted me a picture of the POC and "promised" they'd get right on it and send me a copy asap. 2 weeks ago.
Yikes, I had my POC the same day and vin in like 3 days.

They had me sign the POC before they proceeded with the order.

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Ordered on 12/2, VIN received on 12/4. The truck had been in “pre production phase with all parts available” since 12/9. It’s still in that status as of today, 12/28 with no estimate on when the build will start from RAM Chat. Anyone know what kind of timeline I’m looking at now for a delivery? Another 4-6 weeks?

AK103

Reaction score
Ordered on 12/2, VIN received on 12/4. The truck had been in “pre production phase with all parts available” since 12/9. It’s still in that status as of today, 12/28 with no estimate on when the build will start from RAM Chat. Anyone know what kind of timeline I’m looking at now for a delivery? Another 4-6 weeks?

I would imagine late January.

fsjosh

Reaction score

My order and VIN were both the week of Thanksgiving. It went to ready to build the next week and was built last week. As of this morning, ram chat says its in the "delivery process" and is scheduled to arrive at the dealer between 12/23 and 1/6. Take that for what it's worth. I'm going to contact the dealer today to see if he can get a little better estimate on delivery.

MacFly

Reaction score
Talked to another person at RamCares on chat today, this one could only tell me that "A VIN has been assigned, and parts are being gathered. I cannot check the status at this time".... What a roller coaster. Ordered 12/14

eTorqueCoasting

Reaction score
My order and VIN were both the week of Thanksgiving. It went to ready to build the next week and was built last week. As of this morning, ram chat says its in the "delivery process" and is scheduled to arrive at the dealer between 12/23 and 1/6. Take that for what it's worth. I'm going to contact the dealer today to see if he can get a little better estimate on delivery.
How do you get status info from Ram or Ram chat or Ram cares?

Users who are viewing this thread