5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck has apparently been in KZ status for 8 days. RAM Chat says it is in transit to dealer but does not have any other information. At this point, should I be getting and ETA from dealer and stop inquiring with RAM Chat?
You're dealer will be able to log into a site and track it. My dealer first said they will only know when it gets off the train. The next day he sent me a screenshot showing the whole process, showing it from "I" to JB to KZ, to it being due into NJ rail yard March 25th. Then, it has to be put on a truck and shipped to them, so your dealer should be able to give you about the same. They should have the rail status.

Jeff270

Reaction score
Getting closer! Here's the latest as of today. Started the process 3/3.

ETA n/a Status: Pre-Production (D1) 003 days in
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
So my ETA has been moved again but this time for the better. I’m hoping I can pick her up tomorrow.

I did turn my 2018 RAM in yesterday and was given a loaner car... Oh yeah... I’m rocking a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Mini Van..... Womp Womp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdelzell

Reaction score
Placed my order for a Patriot Blue Limited 4x4, Hemi with e-Torque and panoramic
March 9 - order placed
March 16 - confirmed VIN
March 18 - D status
March 21 - D status
March 24 - D1 status
March 27 - Dealer said it will start on line Friday the 29th. Then 10-14 days until it arrives at the dealership
April 1 - KZ status

Last edited:

YgrEngr

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as many described above. No firm date from either Ram chat or from the dealership. They only confirm it went into KZ on 3/5. I would have expected more from Craig at Koons on this, but he is telling me he has no delivery date yet. So I am frustrated to say the least.

On top of that I am going to have to rent until it comes in. I decided to toss my prior vehicle up for sale and got a buyer yesterday with a deal that I couldn’t pass up. So it’s my own doing but sucks nonetheless. I have no issue renting but for how long? If I knew then I could negotiate a deal on a rental...

pjschwartz

Reaction score
I know there is a lot of frustration over the delivery of your Rams on this thread, but it is well worth the wait! I picked up my beauty today and love it! Black Forest green was a great choice IMHO if you are on the fence at all!

Attachments

• 025DA07F-7DA4-4EBB-9654-55365507DCEB.jpeg
    025DA07F-7DA4-4EBB-9654-55365507DCEB.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 33

retcav1sg

Reaction score
How about this for fast...Ordered on 4 March, arrived at dealer yesterday...19 March. Mt. View Ram in Ringgold Ga. Unfortunately, I'm in Disneyworld and won't be able to take delivery until Monday of next week.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
How about this for fast...Ordered on 4 March, arrived at dealer yesterday...19 March. Mt. View Ram in Ringgold Ga. Unfortunately, I'm in Disneyworld and won't be able to take delivery until Monday of next week.

Wow. That is fast. I'm curious what you ordered? Most orders these days are taking longer it you have a bench seat or if you ordered RAM Boxes with the Etorque system.

Say hello to Daisy Duck for me.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow! Good News - That's great.
Bad News - I guess right now, you're NOT at the Happiest Place on Earth. That would be at your dealership. LOL

PS - Mine will take 4 weeks total when it arrives next week.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Full Tank upon Delivery? Quick Question - I have printed the delivery pick up checklist, which is extensive and great! On it, one of the items is a Full Tank of Fuel. Is that true? Are dealers supposed to provide us the vehicle with a full tank of gas? I did see a fuel charge on the invoice, but is was only something like $12 which is certainly not a full tank. Does FCA send it over full and maybe that $12 is to top it off? When you all picked up your trucks, was the gas tank always full (or close to it).

retcav1sg

Reaction score
Ordered on 4 March at dealer on 19 March...2 weeks and a day. Fastest I've seen on the forum. Window sticker with options attached

enemjay

Reaction score
Full Tank upon Delivery? Quick Question - I have printed the delivery pick up checklist, which is extensive and great! On it, one of the items is a Full Tank of Fuel. Is that true? Are dealers supposed to provide us the vehicle with a full tank of gas? I did see a fuel charge on the invoice, but is was only something like $12 which is certainly not a full tank. Does FCA send it over full and maybe that $12 is to top it off? When you all picked up your trucks, was the gas tank always full (or close to it).
My experience has always been that dealers charge a fee very close to the price of a full tank. At time of pickup, you should have a full tank as well.

My dealer called me today and said the truck was delivered to their lot. I dropped by and had a look, everything looks good. Pickup scheduled for Friday!

mharringer

Reaction score
Ram chat was always vague when it came to information... I would try to give them a call instead. With the exception of one time they always told me where my truck was in the delivery process (state, town etc..)

I'm guessing it was Patrick who was the difficult one. He seemed awful upset I was asking questions of him on the transit of my vehicle!

Trfnj74, I thought our rides might get in about the same time, since our vehicles and order dates are so similar. Still waiting for an ETA on mine....

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My experience has always been that dealers charge a fee very close to the price of a full tank. At time of pickup, you should have a full tank as well.

My dealer called me today and said the truck was delivered to their lot. I dropped by and had a look, everything looks good. Pickup scheduled for Friday!
Why did you have to wait 2 more days to pick it up? Did they need to do stuff to it or did you just not have time to do all the paperwork until Friday? Good luck!

Trfnj74

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was Patrick who was the difficult one. He seemed awful upset I was asking questions of him on the transit of my vehicle!

Trfnj74, I thought our rides might get in about the same time, since our vehicles and order dates are so similar. Still waiting for an ETA on mine....

Sorry... You do have a longer transport time and I guessing some difficulty seeing that you're in Alaska? Hopefully you will get it soon!

enemjay

Reaction score
Why did you have to wait 2 more days to pick it up? Did they need to do stuff to it or did you just not have time to do all the paperwork until Friday? Good luck!

It just arrived yesterday and they didn't get a chance to prepare it. They also need a day for the registration/licensing. I could've taken delivery today but I'm tied up! I'll have to wait one more day.

JackBurton63

Reaction score
I called into customer support 3 times and found an agent that told my truck is sitting at the rail yard but couldn't tell me a shipping date. I think I was better off not knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread