5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jeff270

Reaction score
Mine is still in scheduling. Order was placed a week ago by the dealer. ........and my wife says I have no patience!

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Koons says my truck is on the train but no ETA yet. Going on 3 weeks since it was built, getting antsy.

tat3rsalad

Reaction score
All..I don't know what happened with my Truck on the delivery process, but she arrived at the dealer yesterday. Went in and scooped her up and brought her home. I feel like the process from start to finish was super fast and wasn't expecting it for another couple of weeks. So far it is all I hoped for and more.

Resized_20190311_131553003[3471].jpeg

BriManley

Reaction score
Great to know. I am seriously considering using the checklist also. Curious though, did you give a copy of it to your dealer prior to you arriving to do a pre-check? What was the dealer's reaction to such a lengthy checklist. Just curious, bec. for $60K - too bad! Also, can you send a pic of where the sunroof drains are? Would like to see exactly where/what to look for.

My dealer didn’t give me any grief for the lengthy checklist which took about an hour to do. Especially after I found a few items and my sales guy learned a thing or two. Drains are on back of cab on each side of truck about 6in down from top of bed. Easy to tell when the rubber grommet is out of the hole.

Attachments

• AFA40B75-863F-4ADC-8CC8-341EA82316D7.jpeg
    AFA40B75-863F-4ADC-8CC8-341EA82316D7.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 50

JackBurton63

Reaction score
Update this morning from customer support is that my truck has shipped. I popped an email over to the dealer to see if they have an actual delivery date.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Code "I" yesterday - Inspection. Your truck goes through a battery of shakedown tests and measurements are taken to ensure the vehicle looks and performs as expected.

This morning Ram Chats says:
The system is currently displaying that:
• Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.
• This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.
which is "JB" - Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.

Just one step closer to KZ. Hopefully it won't sit too long then to get a ride to NY!

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
All..I don't know what happened with my Truck on the delivery process, but she arrived at the dealer yesterday. Went in and scooped her up and brought her home. I feel like the process from start to finish was super fast and wasn't expecting it for another couple of weeks. So far it is all I hoped for and more.

View attachment 18681

Thats great news. Congrats

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Just spoke to my dealer after getting another $1k off the truck from USAA "great news" and he informed me that my truck is still is MI and now has an ETA of 3/21/2019...... SMH

retcav1sg

Reaction score
My dealer didn’t give me any grief for the lengthy checklist which took about an hour to do. Especially after I found a few items and my sales guy learned a thing or two. Drains are on back of cab on each side of truck about 6in down from top of bed. Easy to tell when the rubber grommet is out of the hole.
So your picture is how it is supposed to look?

Kravin

Reaction score
Just spoke to my dealer after getting another $1k off the truck from USAA "great news" and he informed me that my truck is still is MI and now has an ETA of 3/21/2019...... SMH
What do they require to get the USAA discount?

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
What do they require to get the USAA discount?

Here are the steps I took. I was told by the dealer and also USAA that the discount is applied without restrictions.

Log into your USAA account, Click on "Products" from the top header. In the lower right hand corner you will see "Shopping & Discounts" click "Car Buying Service".

A new screen comes up with a Blue Raptor and a Blue Shop, Finance and Save box. Click on "View Bonus Cash Offers". Click on the Brand "RAM" you want to save on. Now you can click on the green "Get Your Bonus Cash Offer Code". You should be able to now print the code/paper which you will then give to your dealer who should now be able to apply the $1k incentive.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here are the steps I took. I was told by the dealer and also USAA that the discount is applied without restrictions.

Log into your USAA account, Click on "Products" from the top header. In the lower right hand corner you will see "Shopping & Discounts" click "Car Buying Service".

A new screen comes up with a Blue Raptor and a Blue Shop, Finance and Save box. Click on "View Bonus Cash Offers". Click on the Brand "RAM" you want to save on. Now you can click on the green "Get Your Bonus Cash Offer Code". You should be able to now print the code/paper which you will then give to your dealer who should now be able to apply the $1k incentive.

^ ^ ^ ^ That's exactly what I did and the dealer applied it right away. I even signed up for USAA the day before, linked my father's SS# (he's a veteran), and within 24 hours, my member number was in the system and the rebate worked just fine. $3,750 of locked in incentives became $4,750!

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
^ ^ ^ ^ That's exactly what I did and the dealer applied it right away. I even signed up for USAA the day before, linked my father's SS# (he's a veteran), and within 24 hours, my member number was in the system and the rebate worked just fine. $3,750 of locked in incentives became $4,750!

I signed up last night. lol Great minds think alike.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Officially got word from the dealer that my truck shipped out of Detroit at 10:15 PM last night (3/11) via truck bound for PA! :):):)

@Keemosabe Nice. Congrats!! With yours coming via truck, I assume mine will as well (to NY). Not much freight rail service here, all commuter. Congrats! I just hit JB today. PS - on her own, my wife decided "why don't I drive the Avalanche and see how I like the size before I get a Tahoe." And then "I might as well keep it through the summer for the beach and all and we can wait on a new Tahoe." So the much loved BD Pearl White Avalanche is staying. Now we again are "Twinzies! :LOL::LOL: :geek::geek: :p:p lol

Last edited:

Patpenrod

Reaction score
So my order was submitted on 2/28, in D-1 on 3/4, I called today and its slated for rail ship departure today and arriving in Buffalo, NY (nearest city to me, 30 min away from my dealer) on 3/19. Is it just me or is that a lot faster than usual? Im hoping they didn't make a mistake and get my hopes up for my truck arriving early then pulling the rug out from under me!

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my order was submitted on 2/28, in D-1 on 3/4, I called today and its slated for rail ship departure today and arriving in Buffalo, NY (nearest city to me, 30 min away from my dealer) on 3/19. Is it just me or is that a lot faster than usual? Im hoping they didn't make a mistake and get my hopes up for my truck arriving early then pulling the rug out from under me!

I'm about the same as you. It looks like our trucks were build at the same time. D1 on 3/4 My status went: Ordered placed 2/25/19, VON 2/27, VIN 2/28, D1 - 3/4, I - 3/11, JB - 3/12. Expect it to be in KZ tomorrow and ready to ship. I am assuming it will be on a truck not a train, or train to PA and then truck. So I am going to figure around the end of March also. Recently, it looks like they have been taking 4-6 weeks, not the 8-12! I wonder if the fact that is it "Ram Month" if they are moving a lot more and shipping will be more frequent.

Jonwoods81

Reaction score
Officially got word from the dealer that my truck shipped out of Detroit at 10:15 PM last night (3/11) via truck bound for PA! :):):)

Maybe my truck will ride with yours since I’m in Hanover, York County Pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/