5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Spreadsheet still shows 11-19? Hoping for an update today with the Holiday being tomorrow. Had to find out per chat with Ram that my Rebel was in the build process yesterday. Shows D1 on spreadsheet still.
You are in jb now

And yes, the status for everyone is now updated

Paulny

Reaction score
I went KZ yesterday, and got my build sheet today! Now, the wait for my Rebel 12 to make it 552 short miles from Detroit to my dealer in upstate NY.

tcw3628

Reaction score
W
I went KZ yesterday, and got my build sheet today! Now, the wait for my Rebel 12 to make it 552 short miles from Detroit to my dealer in upstate NY.
Where in NY? I’m in Corning and I’ve been sitting in KZ for 56 days.

Paulny

Reaction score
W

Where in NY? I’m in Corning and I’ve been sitting in KZ for 56 days.

I am an hour east of Syracuse in a small rural town. My dealer is near Poughkeepsie, just over 2 hours away. Any idea why your truck has been in KZ for 56 days?

tcw3628

Reaction score
I am an hour east of Syracuse in a small rural town. My dealer is near Poughkeepsie, just over 2 hours away. Any idea why your truck has been in KZ for 56 days?
No. I’ve been very unimpressed with Ram customer service for that very reason. They provide zero information.

Paulny

Reaction score
No. I’ve been very unimpressed with Ram customer service for that very reason. They provide zero information.

Is your situation isolated, or are other NY members experiencing long delay times for rail/truck shipping to the dealer? When looking at the spreadsheet, I am seeing many members getting their trucks in around 30 days or so. And, they live in Virginia and other states further away than NY.

NY members, can you please chime in on your shipping time frames?

tcw3628

Reaction score
Is your situation isolated, or are other NY members experiencing long delay times for rail/truck shipping to the dealer? When looking at the spreadsheet, I am seeing many members getting their trucks in around 30 days or so. And, they live in Virginia and other states further away than NY.

NY members, can you please chime in on your shipping time frames?
I was using 202Snowman as my guide as he was in Rochester and his was just under a month from build to delivery.

Paulny

Reaction score
I was using 202Snowman as my guide as he was in Rochester and his was just under a month from build to delivery.

That's kinda what I have been seeing on the spreadsheet and briefly looking at through some order tracking threads (30 days or so). I know my truck will travel via rail to the Selkirk yard, and then to my dealer which is only 46 miles from there. I am really hoping that it gets to my dealer in two weeks or so. However, who knows right?

Last edited:

NYRAM

Reaction score
I hope I have decent luck my truck has been stuck in D for over a week now. I also live in upstate ny and my truck will be shipped to the Selkirk yard. My dealer is maybe 10 miles from the yard.

Mike67

Reaction score
I hope I have decent luck my truck has been stuck in D for over a week now. I also live in upstate ny and my truck will be shipped to the Selkirk yard. My dealer is maybe 10 miles from the yard.
Unfortunately the rumor mill in October was that etorque would be orderable starting in Nov but not start building until the new year. This was when they shut off ordering on 9/24.
I am in the same boat as you. I have been in D for 3 weeks.

NYRAM

Reaction score
Unfortunately the rumor mill in October was that etorque would be orderable starting in Nov but not start building until the new year. This was when they shut off ordering on 9/24.
I am in the same boat as you. I have been in D for 3 weeks.

Well that’s a bummer....

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked, your build sheet is available. Your window sticker is not

Paulny

Reaction score
I just checked, your build sheet is available. Your window sticker is not

Thanks, yeah I just checked and my build sheet is back again. It disappeared for a while and then suddenly it came back. Weird. Thanks for checking. I deleted my post because it came back :)

Paulny

Reaction score
KZ-P status...that's where I currently stand. For the life of me, I can't find anything that explains what this P means. Any help please?

Paulny

Reaction score
KZP- Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.

Thanks for the response. Now I am REALLY confused as I thought my spray in liner was applied in JB status? I saw JB status before I hit KZ. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread