5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

ballgame168

Reaction score
Looking at the tracking spreadsheet today it looks like both of our trucks got delivered to the New Boston, MI VDC today... wonder if they will get on a train and then truck and be delivered to Koons at the same time!

Unfortunately for me I'm so busy with work and travel plans for Thanksgiving that I'm not going to be able to make it up there until the first or second weekend in December to get it
Spreadsheet says we are in Connellsville, PA just south of Pittsburgh! Wonder how many stops are between here and Jessup, MD? Fingers crossed - shouldn't be long now.

knightro84

Reaction score
Spreadsheet says we are in Connellsville, PA just south of Pittsburgh! Wonder how many stops are between here and Jessup, MD? Fingers crossed - shouldn't be long now.

I bet the train will be to Jessup on Wednesday barring any weather or track delays. Then just have to worry about how long it will take to get on a truck and get to Koons.

EDIT: looking a little closer - my truck hit Connellsville at 9:16 AM and there are three trucks that all arrived at 6:17 PM. I wonder if its the same train or if I'm a bit ahead.

Last edited:

ballgame168

Reaction score
I bet the train will be to Jessup on Wednesday barring any weather or track delays. Then just have to worry about how long it will take to get on a truck and get to Koons.
Wednesday is a good bet although I found another thread where it showed a previous truck arrived in Jessup the day after it arrived in Connelsville. If memory serves me correctly that truck was in Connellsville on 10/12, arrived in Jessup on the 10/13, unloaded on 10/15 (the 14th was a Sunday) and delivered to the dealership on the 17th.

knightro84

Reaction score
If that timeline holds the same for us that means the truck would be to Koons on 11/16 or 11/17. Really bummed my truck is going to sit for almost a month before I can come get it.

hooah09

Reaction score
EDIT: looking a little closer - my truck hit Connellsville at 9:16 AM and there are three trucks that all arrived at 6:17 PM. I wonder if its the same train or if I'm a bit ahead.

I am one of those other trucks. My dealer told me when I ordered that it would be 3 months until my truck would come in, due to ordering Ramboxes. I'm blown away by how fast it has actually moved. I am on track to perhaps take delivery within 1 month of ordering!

That being said...I am considering whether or not I should wait until December to take delivery. Would anyone happen to know if December incentives are generally better than the "Black Friday" incentives currently in play?

Ordered 10/20
VIN Assigned 11/01
D1 Status until 11/08
KZ Status 11/09
@ New Boston, MI 11/11
@ Connellsville, PA 11/12

Last edited:

Siscoster

Reaction score
Ordered 10/27
D1 status 11/2
KZ status pending shipment 11/12
Might get lucky and have it before thanksgiving! But from what others have said I’m not gonna get my hopes up too much.
Well... I contacted customer service today hoping to have an estimated ship date. Found out my truck is still D1 status. The rep couldn’t give any reason for this or information I was provided yesterday. But according to them today it’s been in D1 for 12 days and should start any day now.

Spe1996

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 10/15. Just got an email from my dealer stating my truck is in transit but "it's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit."
I also ordered on 10/15 and my truck just arrived at the dealership today. 30 days from order to delivery for Laramie, Ram Box, Bug, non E torque.

Better then the 5-6 weeks the dealer quoted.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also ordered on 10/15 and my truck just arrived at the dealership today. 30 days from order to delivery for Laramie, Ram Box, Bug, non E torque.

Better then the 5-6 weeks the dealer quoted.

Awesome man! Have fun!

I was quoted, "roughly 8 weeks", I ordered 10/25.
I talked to my sales rep today who said it isn't built yet, but the shipdate is apparently "end of the month." Kinda wanted my G-D VIN numbers but, hey. I'll take it.
There is a VIN and it's shipping ideally in november.

surfingcrna

Reaction score
Well... I contacted customer service today hoping to have an estimated ship date. Found out my truck is still D1 status. The rep couldn’t give any reason for this or information I was provided yesterday. But according to them today it’s been in D1 for 12 days and should start any day now.
More than likely you will get conflicting information each time you contact FCA. Some will say they have no idea and some will throw out some date. Non were accurate for me, or for many of the people here from what I have read. Mine was in D1 about 18 days, some are were only a week, others over 60 days. Other than finding a general status the FCA people do not know anything about when it will actually be built. As long as there is nothing delayed on your order, like the 2 tone paint, it just gets built when it does eventually it seems.

hessclark

Reaction score
Mine is one of the trucks en route to Koons. It looks like we are in transit to the dealer now. It was marked as in-transit in Cumberland MD which is not far from the dealer. I expect it will be delivered tomorrow or Friday, if not today.

ballgame168

Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble accessing the tracking spreadsheet? Error says "This item is in the owner's trash. You won't be able to access this file soon."

ballgame168

Reaction score

Your truck says Ingate/Rebay and the other three trucks, including mine, say Railcar Unloaded. Wonder how long til they get delivered to the dealer?

knightro84

Reaction score
Your truck says Ingate/Rebay and the other three trucks, including mine, say Railcar Unloaded. Wonder how long til they get delivered to the dealer?

Mine said railcar unloaded for the last two days so they must have moved it somewhere on the lot. I'd assume they'd get delivered to the dealer in the next week but with Thanksgiving in there, who knows.

MSchnLoneStar19

Reaction score
UPDATED to KZ Status !!!!

11/17/2019: KZ
Gate Out / Mopar Custom Shop Operations

- so...

1. What takes place is at the Mopar Custom Shop ?

2. What’s Next ?

&

3. What time frame to dealerships can I expect ?

tcw3628

Reaction score
UPDATED to KZ Status !!!!

11/17/2019: KZ
Gate Out / Mopar Custom Shop Operations

- so...

1. What takes place is at the Mopar Custom Shop ?

2. What’s Next ?

&

3. What time frame to dealerships can I expect ?

1. Not sure
2. More waiting
3. 5-100+ days. There is no standard and average means nothing. I’m at 50 days since KZ status and still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread