5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One option you wish you had

badzdad

Reaction score
Literally having gotten mine yesterday and taking one heck of a deal on a pretty loaded Laramie I cant complain, but I would have to say Rambox is the only thing I can see myself missing eventually.

slimchance

Reaction score
Just got the buy back completed by picking up the new replacement. I ordered every thing on it this time I had wished for last go around. So at 100% exactly like I wanted 6 months later and a long wait to get corrected. FCA took very good care of me but the Stericycle company they used to do the Buy back was terrible and the dealer was near as bad! Glad its done and was worth the wait.
curious ... why did they do a buy back

13hdking

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s 1 option they wish they would have ordered or waited out for? Mine is Rambox! I ordered early and took delivery in May, when it wasn’t available
Beautiful truck. What wheels and level/lift kit are you running?

Jackham

Reaction score
I wanted adaptive cruise control but not the rest of the advanced safety group so I didn't order it. Still 50/50 on how annoying the lane departure and if it would be worth the annoyance to have the adaptive cruise... oh well, otherwise I got everything I ever wanted or need in my Rebel.
Ya you know what is annoying is that Pesky wait in the ER.

JDBob35a

Reaction score
One thing I really miss from my F150 is the keypad to lock and unlock. I loved being able to lock the keys in the truck if I went mountain biking or skiing. I always worry about losing the key and being stuck.

Amen Brother! I miss the keypad. I hate having to go in the house to get the fob if I'm out in the yard and need something out of the truck, Or as you say lock the key up so I don't lose it!

As far as options go, I really wish I didn't have the sunroof, would probably like the air suspension but other than that I'm happy with what I got.

rlc2020

Reaction score
33 gal tank for sure. I had the 32 gal in my 2016 and boy do I miss it. other than that, auto locking rear diff and patriot blue paint. Although, the Delmonico red is growing on me, I can't complain with the deal I got buying it off the lot vs ordering though!

PTRAM

Reaction score
I wish I had the advanced safety group as I love it in my Jeep TH, but thought I could live without it as it is not available in the Big Horn and my budget didn't seem to be big enough to get it on the Laramie, but wish I had now. No way can I trade for a Laramie now as there is a 4500 dollar incentive on the Big Horn and only 2500 on the Laramie. But I love my Ram and I do have the Blind-Spot with Cross-Path and Trailer Detection which was one reason I waited to get a 2019 Ram.

dn325ci

Reaction score
After taking delivery recently, I'll say the options that surprise me the most as incredibly valuable are the surround camera system, and the radar cruise control. Was wondering if they were worth the extra expense, but now it's an emphatic yes on these two for me.

Users who are viewing this thread