5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottyb2832

Reaction score
a331a251a4ec09e5a3377d6c86cd2385.jpg

Just picked up the Red Flame BTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oilslick

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else get excited when they spot a fellow BTS on the road?! I now know there is a Ceramic Grey, Gator Green and another Tank relatively local to me. 😎

I've only seen two in the wild so far. A Patriot Blue one and a Billet Silver one.
I like the fact that they're rare birds. LOL!!!
:)

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
Wash the truck today and realized I never shared one of the best mods and cheapest for a bts. If you live in a state with no front license plate law, don’t waste your money on those expensive bumper plugs. I went to AutoZone a couple months back, and found some push plugs (not sure what they are originally for?!?!). But, they match our bumpers perfectly, fit with no movement and are possibly removable from the backside of the bumper.

Attachments

• C969E992-4071-4C9B-B796-7F9831B47C0C.jpeg
    C969E992-4071-4C9B-B796-7F9831B47C0C.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 86

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wash the truck today and realized I never shared one of the best mods and cheapest for a bts. If you live in a state with no front license plate law, don’t waste your money on those expensive bumper plugs. I went to AutoZone a couple months back, and found some push plugs (not sure what they are originally for?!?!). But, they match our bumpers perfectly, fit with no movement and are possibly removable from the backside of the bumper.

I did the same thing with these.

GOOACC 240PCS Bumper Retainer... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L6FJGR4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I was also upgrading my speakers so wanted all the tools.

Attachments

• 03591718-CF3A-4548-B694-6867DF414E2D.jpeg
    03591718-CF3A-4548-B694-6867DF414E2D.jpeg
    473.4 KB · Views: 57

Oilslick

Reaction score
Question for you BTS owners.... does the BTS edition come with standard LED headlights or the projector LED headlights?

:unsure:

Warmonkey497

Reaction score
Same here. I bought a whole kit(240 piece) from amazon with removal tools. 7-8 bucks with free delivery. I think the bumper holes are 10.5mm if I remember right. As you all know, there are clips everywhere on the new vehicles.

Oilslick

Reaction score
Standard. Same lights on Laramies and Rebels.
Really??? Wow! So you're saying your BTS has the projector LEDs as in the attached pic? That would be great! I was thinking they only had the reflector LEDs.

Attachments

• projector led.jpg
    projector led.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 36

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Just curious, if the trucks sold in Canada have a Canadian flag on them? Seen any on Facebook? No Facebook here to check.
Nope, tried to buy a Canadian BTS in Gator, no flag nor are they allowed to sell new to the USA ;-)

Last edited:

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Wow very interesting!!! Thanks for the education!
Sad but, I was that desperate to get a GATOR after I figured out you couldn't get the RAM BOX on one. Kinda glad it worked out this way. I luv the tank color more every time I stop and look at it ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread