5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackmer18

Reaction score
My fear with the RC 3.5" is that if I don't use.the front preload spacer, I'm still going to have the same amount of rake I have now, which I want to look level or close to it.

I think my better choice.would be return the lift and order the Readylift 2" level and hope not works, as their site says not to use with ORP but I have read ppl on here using it ok.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My fear with the RC 3.5" is that if I don't use.the front preload spacer, I'm still going to have the same amount of rake I have now, which I want to look level or close to it.

I think my better choice.would be return the lift and order the Readylift 2" level and hope not works, as their site says not to use with ORP but I have read ppl on here using it ok.

I responded to you earlier in another thread - have you already returned the Mopar UCAs? What about the 2" spacer you already purchased? Why wouldn't it work? The UCA from the Mopar lift definitely has more travel. A lot of people have done 2" up front w/ ORP springs and the Mopar UCA. Thats the exact build I'm doing as well. Just waiting on my springs to get fixed.

Blackmer18

Reaction score
I responded to you earlier in another thread - have you already returned the Mopar UCAs? What about the 2" spacer you already purchased? Why wouldn't it work? The UCA from the Mopar lift definitely has more travel. A lot of people have done 2" up front w/ ORP springs and the Mopar UCA. Thats the exact build I'm doing as well. Just waiting on my springs to get fixed.

Unfortunately yes I returned them the day my mechanic said they wouldn't work due to frustration.

Blackmer18

Reaction score
Went back to dealership and they still had the Mopar UCAs so I bought them back for the second try. Ordered a 2" motofab leveling kit and will try to go this route. If this does not work I'm selling the truck

CJR28

Reaction score
Spring-gate Update: Debbie has contacted my dealership regarding replacement but still no call from the dealership. Hopefully I hear more tomorrow. At this point the front ORP springs may be a mute point as I have it that the 6112s will be available very soon :censored:

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called Debbie today but had to leave a voice mail as I missed her call yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow.

BigAdge

Reaction score
More of a write up in the bil thread, but had the 5100s put on today, setting 3 and that brought it to within 1/2" of level. Switched to 275/60/20s. Love the look! Not too aggressive but definitely made a difference imo.

Attachments

• 20201002_154044.jpg
    20201002_154044.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 133

CJR28

Reaction score
More of a write up in the bil thread, but had the 5100s put on today, setting 3 and that brought it to within 1/2" of level. Switched to 275/60/20s. Love the look! Not too aggressive but definitely made a difference imo.
I think once my springs get replaced, Ill be going with setting #3. Has the ride improved?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great @BigAdge

Im waiting to hear from my dealer. Debbie has called them and told me to let her know if I haven't heard from them by end of day today. Still haven't heard from them so needless to say I don't think they'll be getting any more of my business in the future unless there's a huge turn around.

CJR28

Reaction score
Looks great @BigAdge

Im waiting to hear from my dealer. Debbie has called them and told me to let her know if I haven't heard from them by end of day today. Still haven't heard from them so needless to say I don't think they'll be getting any more of my business in the future unless there's a huge turn around.
Originally my dealership was on top of the issue but has since dropped the ball big time. I have called 3 times in the past two weeks and Debbie has called as well, they have not returned either of our phone calls. Very disappointed and will be relaying this information.

BigAdge

Reaction score
I think once my springs get replaced, Ill be going with setting #3. Has the ride improved?
Ride definitely feels at least as good as stock, no issues at all. I crawled under the truck and there are 4 visible rings which means it's 3 down, correct? I wanted to make sure.

CJR28

Reaction score
Ride definitely feels at least as good as stock, no issues at all. I crawled under the truck and there are 4 visible rings which means it's 3 down, correct? I wanted to make sure.
4 visible on the top or bottom? Turn your wheel and take a picture

Last edited:

CJR28

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the ORP springs?

Users who are viewing this thread