5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SPYA

Reaction score
Marine here and I went with the "Navy" color Ceramic Gray. I figure the Navy is the USMC taxi service so may as well honor them with my color choice:cool:. I need some crayons now...

I never saw what the Tank color looked like.

I saw this on the interwebs....

Gator (1,000 units) and Diamond Black (1,000)
Ceramic Gray (1,000) and Patriot Blue (1,000)
Anvil (1,000) and Billet Silver (1,000)
Tank (1,000) and Flame Red (1,000)
Spitfire (500) and Bright White (500)

The reported source was FCA.
(Marine here). I hear that ( taxi service), Navy always talking trash saying stuff like: USMC just a part of the Navy. I reply: youā€™re right, the BEST part. LOL. I donā€˜t mind a flicking, all fighting for the same country.

Quicksilver76

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! I brought home a 2021 Anvil BTS this week. Dealer brought it out after I test drove a 4x4 OR and my wife said it was mine lol. Wasnā€™t expecting her to like it but who am I to complain. It has the level 2 package with the 26 gal tank (better than the 23 but wish it had the 33) and the 12ā€ radio.

Iā€™ve found the write ups for adding keyless entry but noticed that they donā€™t offer the handles in the flat black, Iā€™m assuming since theyā€™re typically a base model handle, but does anyone know if you could swap the innards over to our handles or maybe just the caps? Probably a stupid question but Iā€™m new to Dodge/Ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a good question as Iā€™m thinking of doing the same thing. Going to have to replace all 4 handles.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Added 3/4" Bora spacer on the front. Sticks out just under 1/4" past fender flares. I can live with that. Probably about as close to flush as I can get without a custom width spacer. Had to trim about 1/4" off the end of factory lugs for the wheels to clear. Will be ordering 1" spacers for the rear and ditching the 1.5" spacers I have now
PXL_20210123_201054356.jpg PXL_20210123_203850535.jpg PXL_20210123_201100752.jpg

SPYA

Reaction score
This is a good question as Iā€™m thinking of doing the same thing. Going to have to replace all 4 handles.
It is a good question, Iā€™d really like to do the same thing. I really got used to having it and never having to dig out my keys. I can live without it, but if yā€™all figure out how to do it and maybe steps to take/how much it costs.....that would be awesome.

Jason605

Reaction score
The scale at work is full of snow and ice so couldn't get a curb weight of my truck. Who has done the curb weight of their bts?

Users who are viewing this thread