5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News on a tune?

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Celtic Tuning has a deleted tune for the Generation 3 EcoDiesel. Has anyone used their tunes in the past? Where could someone find a DPF delete pipe for the 2020?
They come up as being in the UK, not sure if that's going to help us American boys out.

20RM

Reaction score
TS speed shop has a delete pipe. MR tuning has stage 1 or 2 tuning available. They also have a trans tune. ECU has to be sent in for the flash.

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Banks is working on their tune right now. Should be out soon.

Hogzfan

Reaction score
I sent a msg to Banks last week. They replied yesterday stating, "I wanted to touch base with you regarding the info you were requesting for a tuner for your Eco Diesel, to answer your question, we should have a tuner before the end of the year for your vehicle. Please check the website every few months for new product for your truck". So, the wait continues...

oldsouth

Reaction score
I sent a msg to Banks last week. They replied yesterday stating, "I wanted to touch base with you regarding the info you were requesting for a tuner for your Eco Diesel, to answer your question, we should have a tuner before the end of the year for your vehicle. Please check the website every few months for new product for your truck". So, the wait continues...
Does Banks do deleted tunes?

oldsouth

Reaction score
They come up as being in the UK, not sure if that's going to help us American boys out.
You have to ship them your engine computer. Not sure if they do transmission tunes though....

HD Diesel in Canada is working on a deleted tune I hear.

Hogzfan

Reaction score
Does Banks do deleted tunes?
I am not the expert like some on here...but to my knowledge there will not be delete tunes sold legally in the US. A couple years ago the EPA its sights on the diesel after-market, which has really dried up the options. I will get the Banks Pedal Monster, and wait to see what develops over the next year I guess.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right, you can kiss U.S. based "delete" tunes goodbye. They'll never happen again. And you can thank all those teenage boys rollin' coal and smoking out other motorists on their social media accounts for it.

stixrg

Reaction score
Celtic Tuning has a deleted tune for the Generation 3 EcoDiesel. Has anyone used their tunes in the past? Where could someone find a DPF delete pipe for the 2020?
I had a Celtic tune put on my 2014 ED and wasn't happy with it... went with the GDE and was very happy. So from past experience I wouldn't recommend Celtic.

Deckman

Reaction score
I have the SFT ECU and TCU tunes on my 2016 Ecodiesel. Started out with the GDE tune, changed to SFT in June 2019. Very satisfied, great tunes and outstanding customer support. As far as I know, it is the only tune left in the USA that will turn off the EGR.
John
Do you work for SFT?

Dave_Drums

Reaction score
Haven't heard of them or seen that but interested

Roaminglost

Reaction score
He wasnt able to say anything official but the HP gains is not bad otherwise not sure what it does yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/