5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Truck - Several complaints. Help/Suggestions?

whazzzzzup17

Reaction score
I am a new RAM owner, bought a 2022 RAM 1500 Limited a few months back and have several minor complaints and was wondering if there are any workaround or solutions to the issues or features I dislike.

In no way am I trying to say I hate the truck, but I am hoping for some type of feedback and suggestions that may limit my frustrations on my 60k+ truck.
  1. AutoLock – The car doesn't autolock upon walking away. My old Honda would do this, and I often forget if I manually locked the car even after leaving it for long trips. It does unlock automatically, just won't lock. Caring my baby or large items makes it difficult to walk between tight spaces to press the door lock or pull out the keys from my pocket
  2. Steering Wheel Media Controls - The controls are terrible. For example - for basic radio, the left back arrows only allow you to seek to the next/previous stations. If you want to cycle through your favorites, you have to click the middle button, with no way to go backwards. If you have 10+ saved FM stations, it's a pain. Why would I ever use the arrows to seek random FM stations that are not saved. The Up and Down arrows are pointless. It's difficult, slow, and laggy using the screen to navigate to media to find a station and dangerous.
  3. Side Mirrors – The side mirrors, although powered, only close or open if you press a button on the driver side of the door. They don't automatically close/open on lock or no fob detection. With how big the truck and how long the mirrors are, this should be a basic feature.
  4. 12-inch screen – The screen is nice, however, pretty useless. When I bought it, I expected to use the whole thing, but unfortunately the full screen only works with Apple Car Play. Android is half the screen. The truck navigation however is full screen, but my addresses are stored on phone, waze, and Contacts, making it pointless to use the truck navigation with its outdated maps. Its sluggish too.
  5. Wireless Charger – The slot for the wireless charger is way too tight. If you have a phone with a case, it's extremely tight. If you have any type of foldable/flip phone, it will not fit. I store my phone in the cup holders....
  6. USB Slots - All the USB slots are outdated and have slow performance. Even the USB C ports do not support fast charging. The only way to have fast charging is to use a wall adapter which is located underneath the drink holder, which may encounter leakage from spills on the drink holder. I guess you can use the 12V that's located on the top middle dash. No idea how that would work without a cord hanging down the middle/side of the screen.
  7. Ventilated and Heated Seats / AC - The ventilated seats are nice, but they do not stay on. Meaning, if I turn on the ventilated seats – drive to the store – and come back in my truck, the ventilated seats are no longer on. They turn off upon engine off. The only way to turn them back on is to go through the sluggish 12-inch screen. There's no button and it makes just get in my truck a hassle. Takes 10 seconds to go to media for the FM radio station, 10+ seconds for AC, etc..... My old trucks would stay on until I turn them off. This may also apply to all the AC, but I haven't tested it. On hot days, running errands I just want to walk away from my truck. Its just me being glued to the screen re-applying setting and not being focused on life.
  8. The windshield wipers only have (2) speeds, slow and fast. They do have a turn gauge on the left of the wheel that will make them faster if they are set to auto turn on, but other than that, all those speeds are worthless because you will never see it unless the truck automatically turns it on. Basically, you must leave it to auto and hope the truck puts it at the correct speed.
  9. Auto Stop – I'm still getting the hang of this one. The RAM feels great with Auto/Stop, and I've learned to live with it, however, because of the hot weather, the engine with turn off at the light and literally 5 seconds later it turns back on because the car isn't 72 or whatever it is set at. I wonder if I'm actually eating more gas having the engine start back up while I'm still stopped. Its very rare that I'm at a light and the engine doesn't start without me letting go of the break. The truck also slowly creeps up each time too even with my foot on the break. Hopefully the truck doesn't hit the car in front of me one day..
  10. Air Suspension - I wish I didn't have this. The truck is automatically lowering even without driving or turned on. When I open my tailgate I can hear the car lowering each time without even opening the truck doors. The amount of times I'm putting **** in my truck with it off and hearing it is driving me crazy. I leave it at the normal height, and I went through all the settings to disable lower entry and what not. Hopefully it doesn't wear down overtime.
  11. RAM Box - Love the RAM boxes, however, for those who get it, keep in mind it leaves gaps and openings throughout the bed and tailgate making the bed not waterproof even with a cover. I can care less, but your stuff with get wet or dusty if at the desert or something. I have bought some weatherstripping that helps but far from perfect.

There's a few more that I can't seem to remember, but when they come to me, I'll add them for future users and buyers.

Last edited:

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am a new RAM owner, bought a 2022 RAM 1500 Limited a few months back and have several minor complaints and was wondering if there are any workaround or solutions to the issues or features I dislike.

In no way am I trying to say I hate the truck, but I am hoping for some type of feedback and suggestions that may limit my frustrations on my 60k+ truck.
  1. AutoLock – The car doesn't autolock upon walking away. My old Honda would do this, and I often forget if I manually locked the car even after leaving it for long trips. It does unlock automatically, just won't lock. Caring my baby or large items makes it difficult to walk between tight spaces to press the door lock or pull out the keys from my pocket
  2. Steering Wheel Media Controls - The controls are terrible. For example - for basic radio, the left back arrows only allow you to seek to the next/previous stations. If you want to cycle through your favorites, you have to click the middle button, with no way to go backwards. If you have 10+ saved FM stations, it's a pain. Why would I ever use the arrows to seek random FM stations that are not saved. The Up and Down arrows are pointless. It's difficult, slow, and laggy using the screen to navigate to media to find a station and dangerous.
  3. Side Mirrors – The side mirrors, although powered, only close or open if you press a button on the driver side of the door. They don't automatically close/open on lock or no fob detection. With how big the truck and how long the mirrors are, this should be a basic feature.
  4. 12-inch screen – The screen is nice, however, pretty useless. When I bought it, I expected to use the whole thing, but unfortunately the full screen only works with Apple Car Play. Android is half the screen. The truck navigation however is full screen, but my addresses are stored on phone, waze, and Contacts, making it pointless to use the truck navigation with its outdated maps. Its sluggish too.
  5. Wireless Charger – The slot for the wireless charger is way too tight. If you have a phone with a case, it's extremely tight. If you have any type of foldable/flip phone, it will not fit. I store my phone in the cup holders....
  6. USB Slots - All the USB slots are outdated and have slow performance. Even the USB C ports do not support fast charging. The only way to have fast charging is to use a wall adapter which is located underneath the drink holder, which may encounter leakage from spills on the drink holder. I guess you can use the 12V that's located on the top middle dash. No idea how that would work without a cord hanging down the middle/side of the screen.
  7. Ventilated and Heated Seats / AC - The ventilated seats are nice, but they do not stay on. Meaning, if I turn on the ventilated seats – drive to the store – and come back in my truck, the ventilated seats are no longer on. They turn off upon engine off. The only way to turn them back on is to go through the sluggish 12-inch screen. There's no button and it makes just get in my truck a hassle. Takes 10 seconds to go to media for the FM radio station, 10+ seconds for AC, etc..... My old trucks would stay on until I turn them off. This may also apply to all the AC, but I haven't tested it. On hot days, running errands I just want to walk away from my truck. Its just me being glued to the screen re-applying setting and not being focused on life.
  8. The windshield wipers only have (2) speeds, slow and fast. They do have a turn gauge on the left of the wheel that will make them faster if they are set to auto turn on, but other than that, all those speeds are worthless because you will never see it unless the truck automatically turns it on. Basically, you must leave it to auto and hope the truck puts it at the correct speed.
  9. Auto Stop – I'm still getting the hang of this one. The RAM feels great with Auto/Stop, and I've learned to live with it, however, because of the hot weather, the engine with turn off at the light and literally 5 seconds later it turns back on because the car isn't 72 or whatever it is set at. I wonder if I'm actually eating more gas having the engine start back up while I'm still stopped. Its very rare that I'm at a light and the engine doesn't start without me letting go of the break. The truck also slowly creeps up each time too even with my foot on the break. Hopefully the truck doesn't hit the car in front of me one day..
  10. Air Suspension - I wish I didn't have this. The truck is automatically lowering even without driving or turned on. When I open my tailgate I can hear the car lowering each time without even opening the truck doors. The amount of times I'm putting **** in my truck with it off and hearing it is driving me crazy. I leave it at the normal height, and I went through all the settings to disable lower entry and what not. Hopefully it doesn't wear down overtime.
  11. RAM Box - Love the RAM boxes, however, for those who get it, keep in mind it leaves gaps and openings throughout the bed and tailgate making the bed not waterproof even with a cover. I can care less, but your stuff with get wet or dusty if at the desert or something. I have bought some weatherstripping that helps but far from perfect.

There's a few more that I can't seem to remember, but when they come to me, I'll add them for future users and buyers.
Not much you can do about most of your complaints. That's just the way the way the truck is programmed. A few things you can change with alfaOBD or a TazerDT. TazerDT is hit or miss on working with the 22s unless they have gotten it updated. Should have done more researched, or asked a few more questions before purchasing, or not added certain options if they are going to be things you constantly complain about

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1. Nothing can be done about this, other than just getting used to having to lock the doors each time you exit

2. That's how all Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram vehicle are. Once Again, just something to get used to

3. TazerDT allows you to auto fold mirrors when you turn off ition off and open when you start the truck. But TazerDT has issues with Uconnect5 and not sure if they have figured it out yet

4. It's an Android Auto issue not the truck. Just the way it is. Even on split screen, it's still a very large display for navigation using waze it Google maps

5. Depends on phone. My pixel 5 and wife's iPhone 11 fit just fine, even with a case. You want it snug so phone doesn't fall out

6. It sure on the 22s, but my USB slots charge fairly quick. It's not a "fast charge" persay, but if you need that type of charging better to just charge phone at home. I can plug my phone in, and go from 10% to 30% in about 10 minutes.

7. I do t ha e this option, but is once again, just the way they are programmed. On my 2020 with uconnect4 I can change out the "hot button" on bottom of display so you dont have to go through submenua to get to those features. I have mine set up now with heated seat buttons for both sides and heated steering wheel on main display

8. I do t ha e the rain sending wipers on my truck, and my delay works just fine.

9. The HVAC will override auto stop to maintained cabin temperature. My wife's Chevy Traverse does same thing. You can turn auto stop off on hot days with A/C running so it doesn't do that

10. I dont ha e air suspension, and would t want it. But I think it's sta dard in the Limited. Could have gotten a Laramie optioned the same as your Limited without air suspension.

11. It's not just the RAM box. Even the tailgate isn't sealed, and there are several holes in the bedsides. Dust WILL get in if you have a tonneau cover or bed cap on and dont take measures to seal the gaps. Every truck is that way

stevj

Reaction score
On a clear day, I can see Seattle from my house.
About the air suspension.
This is a closed system using very pure nitrogen gas kept in pressurized tanks. It is not open to the atmosphere.
What you hear with the air suspension is the truck correcting its ride height.
Reasons it may do this:
1. Temperature fluctuations cause the nitrogen to expand or contract, altering the ride height. When the change is sufficient, or when the truck wakes up as you unlock it or open the tailgate and the sensors (one at each wheel) detect it needs to adjust height up or down, it is automatic. Yes, the compressor makes a noise. The compressor is used to move nitrogen from tanks to the shocks, and from the shocks to the tanks. Either way, you're gonna hear it.
2. Might have leaking solenoid valve, and the nitrogen is leaking from the tanks to one or more air shocks, or vice versa, depending on height setting. Again, height correction is automatic when the need is detected by the sensors.
3. Or maybe you have loaded or unloaded your bed, causing a ride height change and the system to automatically correct for it.

This is actually a good thing.

Steve

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea, it doesn't seem that you like a Ram. Sorry to hear that.

For the auto stop comment, you know the fuel injected pcm controlled engine does not burn extra gas to start. It's not a carburetor with an accelerator pump. What is broken that you have your foot on? You said something about having your foot on a break and the truck starting when you let go of this break.

I have a regular truck that does not have the start stop feature. I had a Jeep that had this. When I came to a stop it stalled out and when I let off the brake to accelerate it started again. I over rode the feature with a Tazer. Nothing was broken though.

whazzzzzup17

Reaction score
Sounds like you bought the wrong truck for your needs.
Did you test drive it, look at it before you bought it?

Love the truck. With all the great things that the truck already does, I just wanted to ask minor complaints, seeing if there were easy solutions. Once again, they're all minor issues and things I will just have to get used to.

Yea, it doesn't seem that you like a Ram. Sorry to hear that.

For the auto stop comment, you know the fuel injected pcm controlled engine does not burn extra gas to start. It's not a carburetor with an accelerator pump. What is broken that you have your foot on? You said something about having your foot on a break and the truck starting when you let go of this break.

I have a regular truck that does not have the start stop feature. I had a Jeep that had this. When I came to a stop it stalled out and when I let off the brake to accelerate it started again. I over rode the feature with a Tazer. Nothing was broken though.
Didn't know it didn't burn gas to start. Thanks for the info.

About the air suspension.
This is a closed system using very pure nitrogen gas kept in pressurized tanks. It is not open to the atmosphere.
What you hear with the air suspension is the truck correcting its ride height.
Reasons it may do this:
1. Temperature fluctuations cause the nitrogen to expand or contract, altering the ride height. When the change is sufficient, or when the truck wakes up as you unlock it or open the tailgate and the sensors (one at each wheel) detect it needs to adjust height up or down, it is automatic. Yes, the compressor makes a noise. The compressor is used to move nitrogen from tanks to the shocks, and from the shocks to the tanks. Either way, you're gonna hear it.
2. Might have leaking solenoid valve, and the nitrogen is leaking from the tanks to one or more air shocks, or vice versa, depending on height setting. Again, height correction is automatic when the need is detected by the sensors.
3. Or maybe you have loaded or unloaded your bed, causing a ride height change and the system to automatically correct for it.

This is actually a good thing.

Steve
Appreciate the info.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Just answered the ones that apply to me....

1. The doors don’t autolock as you walk away, but the tail gate does, assuming the doors are locked, your tailgate detects your key and will unlock when you are near it, close it and walk away, it will lock after about 5-10 feet away, again assuming your main doors are already locked. Just note you won't hear it lock, so you may not believe it. But to verify, just leave your key about 10 feet away and check it.

2. I could swear you were wrong here, then I tried it out, and yup, you can’t go backwards. I realized I just keep skipping until it starts again. Doesn’t bother me but can understand why it could be an issue for others.

3. Sucks I know, you would expect the mirrors to open and close when locking and unlocking like 99% of the vehicles out there, but sometimes on a vehicle you go in and out of all the time, I like that the motors aren’t always working when they don’t need to. Though my Toyota, you can set them on auto (door locks) or control them manually.

5. Was designed with 2019-ish phone sizes in mind, not “Ultra and Pro Max” sizes of today. My wife’s 13 IPhone Max Pro & my new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra do not fit vertically, but you can put one phone on the side.

6. 2019 design, but you can buy a 12V adapter with USB-C fast charger for $10, but as you mentioned, it would not be cool to see those wires hanging down there. Though mine seems to charge just fine, even without QC per say, being on Android auto with Google maps, my phone still charges pretty quick.

8. I live in San Diego, not much rain and I work from home, not many opportunities to use the wipers. I call them windshield cleaners, for that they work well, maybe if I get a chance to drive in the rain again I see how they work.

Last edited:

HemiDude

Reaction score
Others here have addressed your concerns pretty well. I will add a couple of points:

* You can go into your Uconnect settings and select Auto On for your seats - This should address your concern. I will qualify this response, though, that once my seats are on they don't turn off until I turn them off, so you may have an issue.
* I have a Tazer DT installed on my truck. I bought it specifically for just a few of its options including Auto Closing the mirrors on shutoff/Auto Opening them on startup.
* Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but if you have the Ram app, you should be able to check/lock your doors on your phone, which compensates somewhat for not have the autolock system.
* It sounds like if you can take a little time setting up the apps, buttons, and settings on your 12" screen, you might be able to add a little more enjoyment to your experience. Also, you can control your climate system through the Voice Recognition button on your steering wheel, this can be useful.

fast ed

Reaction score

the car does have autolock, The changes can be made in settings

whazzzzzup17

Reaction score
Others here have addressed your concerns pretty well. I will add a couple of points:

* You can go into your Uconnect settings and select Auto On for your seats - This should address your concern. I will qualify this response, though, that once my seats are on they don't turn off until I turn them off, so you may have an issue.
* I have a Tazer DT installed on my truck. I bought it specifically for just a few of its options including Auto Closing the mirrors on shutoff/Auto Opening them on startup.
* Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on this, but if you have the Ram app, you should be able to check/lock your doors on your phone, which compensates somewhat for not have the autolock system.
* It sounds like if you can take a little time setting up the apps, buttons, and settings on your 12" screen, you might be able to add a little more enjoyment to your experience. Also, you can control your climate system through the Voice Recognition button on your steering wheel, this can be useful.
1 - Where is this located? I'm sure I have this on. My car has the auto climate where if its hot, the driver seat will automatically turn the ventilated seats on, but with the lowest setting and only for the driver not the passenger. The lowest setting doesn't have much airflow and the max is my preferred, but maybe I didn't located the setting properly.
2 - I just researched the Tazer DT, is there anything worth wild other than the auto open/close of the side mirrors? Its expensive for 350 for just mirrors, and another user mentioned that it doesn't work properly on the 2022 limited. The back camera on turn signal is pretty cool.
3 - This is awesome. So I downloaded the RAM app and my car shows up but with no features. I tried activating my service with Uconnect through the car to enable the lock feature, but it keeps saying error. Looks like I need to call RAM or something. Not sure why its coming up as error. Tried it at least 5 times. Also, it sounds like I may have to pay for a monthly subscription to use the lock feature remotely?
4 - You are right, I should modify the screen arrangement, it may make it a lot better. I will do that today and something I never did.

the car does have autolock, The changes can be made in settings
The car does not have auto lock. The auto lock you're referring to is when you are driving it will lock all doors. What I'm asking for is the truck to lock automatically when a key fob is no longer detected. This means the truck will lock when you leave your vehicle. Most vehicles have this standard nowadays. Either way, I will get used to it.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1 - Where is this located? I'm sure I have this on. My car has the auto climate where if its hot, the driver seat will automatically turn the ventilated seats on, but with the lowest setting and only for the driver not the passenger. The lowest setting doesn't have much airflow and the max is my preferred, but maybe I didn't located the setting properly.
2 - I just researched the Tazer DT, is there anything worth wild other than the auto open/close of the side mirrors? Its expensive for 350 for just mirrors, and another user mentioned that it doesn't work properly on the 2022 limited. The back camera on turn signal is pretty cool.
3 - This is awesome. So I downloaded the RAM app and my car shows up but with no features. I tried activating my service with Uconnect through the car to enable the lock feature, but it keeps saying error. Looks like I need to call RAM or something. Not sure why its coming up as error. Tried it at least 5 times. Also, it sounds like I may have to pay for a monthly subscription to use the lock feature remotely?
4 - You are right, I should modify the screen arrangement, it may make it a lot better. I will do that today and something I never did.

The car does not have auto lock. The auto lock you're referring to is when you are driving it will lock all doors. What I'm asking for is the truck to lock automatically when a key fob is no longer detected. This means the truck will lock when you leave your vehicle. Most vehicles have this standard nowadays. Either way, I will get used to it.
For me, there are lots of useful features of the TazerDT. Go through the list of features and decide if there are enough to make it worth it. They offer group buys frequently to save $50.

As for Uconnect app, there is a different app for the 2022 Uconnect5. Can't remember the name of it. But also need to check your window sticker to see if you have the credit for connected services delete. If so, the. The app will never work for your truck

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Tazer DT has limited functionality on the 2022’s (Uconnect5). I have one, and here are the features that I know work:
  • auto-fold mirrors
  • Kill 3-honk when closing the door after exiting the vehicle with key fob and engine running
  • Brake hold at stop (fully depress the pedal)
  • Change drl’s to orange
  • Remember performance mode (this may be for TRX only)
There may be more, but they’re the only ones I use.

HemiDude

Reaction score

From the owner's manual, Vehicle Settings:
1664116879719.png

I use my Tazer for the mirrors, DRLs to Amber, change the tire size, change the Splash screen, and Auto S/S Disable. I would like to utilize the button to make the backup camera stay on, but last I checked that didn't function on the '22s. As for the Ram app, I activated it when I got the truck but never used it, and eventually just deleted it, so I'm sorry that I don't have more input for you on that.

Edit: I like the Tazer's ability to disable the Honk 3 Times also

ICE-G

Reaction score
Being a new vehicle owner is always a learning experience and you can research for months and test drive but will never know all the nuances until you own and drive daily. Hopefully, FCA Ram engineering will continue to improve the customer experience by listening to suggestions and comments and make the necessary quality improvements. Enjoy your truck and hopefully each future model year Ram will continue to exceed in luxury and quality over its competitors. Making a lot more happy Ram truck owners and make our new build wait time longer 😳. Wait strike that last part.

whazzzzzup17

Reaction score
Being a new vehicle owner is always a learning experience and you can research for months and test drive but will never know all the nuances until you own and drive daily. Hopefully, FCA Ram engineering will continue to improve the customer experience by listening to suggestions and comments and make the necessary quality improvements. Enjoy your truck and hopefully each future model year Ram will continue to exceed in luxury and quality over its competitors. Making a lot more happy Ram truck owners and make our new build wait time longer 😳. Wait strike that last part.
Yeah, I agree. I researched for hours and still love my RAM. The benefits outweigh the negatives. I'm disappointed with the Android Auto and the AC not staying at the previous settings the most. Paying 60k+ for a truck and can't even use the full screen just sucks, but oh well. Hopefully the maps update overtime. The AC I think I can minimize the issues by re-arranging the screen icons.

As for Uconnect app, there is a different app for the 2022 Uconnect5. Can't remember the name of it. But also need to check your window sticker to see if you have the credit for connected services delete. If so, the. The app will never work for your truck

So I checked and there is no credit, but there is a trial. I researched the cost - see below. Can't believe they charge for basic unlock and lock per year on a 60k truck. Just nutz. Oh wells.

$259 Services include:

Automatic SOS+ᵻ
Roadside Assistance Call
SOS Call
SiriusXM Guardian Assistance
Remote Vehicle Start
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
Remote Horn & Lights
Send & Go
Vehicle Finder
Search & Go
Stolen Vehicle Assistance
Theft Alarm Notification

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. I researched for hours and still love my RAM. The benefits outweigh the negatives. I'm disappointed with the Android Auto and the AC not staying at the previous settings the most. Paying 60k+ for a truck and can't even use the full screen just sucks, but oh well. Hopefully the maps update overtime. The AC I think I can minimize the issues by re-arranging the screen icons.

So I checked and there is no credit, but there is a trial. I researched the cost - see below. Can't believe they charge for basic unlock and lock per year on a 60k truck. Just nutz. Oh wells.

$259 Services include:

Automatic SOS+ᵻ
Roadside Assistance Call
SOS Call
Remote Vehicle Start
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
Remote Horn & Lights
Send & Go
Vehicle Finder
Search & Go
Theft Alarm Notification
Yeah, Most never pay to renew because the cost for what you get is rediculous. But then again, BMW is now going to start charging a subscription for some vehicles in Europe just to use the heated seats, so be happy we haven't gotten. That far yet.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Yeah, Most never pay to renew because the cost for what you get is rediculous. But then again, BMW is now going to start charging a subscription for some vehicles in Europe just to use the heated seats, so be happy we haven't gotten. That far yet.
Time to start searching for my old '97 Ram..... :ROFLMAO:

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score

$259 Services include:

Automatic SOS+ᵻ
Roadside Assistance Call
SOS Call
Remote Vehicle Start
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
Remote Horn & Lights
Send & Go
Vehicle Finder
Search & Go
Theft Alarm Notification
I'm UC4 and I had a one year trial of those services, so they should be working for your truck already?

And while the rate is maybe $250ish a year, they keep sending promotional deals. Even half is more than I'd care to pay, though. Remote lock is nice if I'm at a hotel or something and not quite sure I locked the doors. I guess stolen vehicle assistance would be handy but hope to never need it. Wonder if you get an insurance deduction for having that feature?

Users who are viewing this thread